Options

Can we Evict Eileen and keep Adjoa?

NarutoFan100NarutoFan100 Posts: 4,178
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I did want to save Eileen after her noms as she did seem a bit sensitive and really nice but since she hasn't really done much. Whereas Sally and Adjoa have potential to be great HMS.

Comments

• Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would rather Eileen left out of the 3, i don't know what we would lose if Eileen went.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel like whatever the result tomorrow, I am going to be pleased.
  • Options
    Tebby_InamaTebby_Inama Posts: 1,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sally? What did she do?
  • Options
    NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adjoa is horrid.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    No Eileen is by far my favourite in the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NicoleRich wrote: »
    Adjoa is horrid.

Her crying in the Diary Room will encourage people to vote her out. That might be enough to save Eileen actually.
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    ide rather it be possible to vote to save adjoa. i hate this negative voting crap.
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Well that's how voting works.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    ide rather it be possible to vote to save adjoa. i hate this negative voting crap.

Wish it was vote to save. No idea why it has to be vote to evict
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Out of the 3 EIleen would be least missed for me, rubbish first 3 up should be Harriet, Jack and Danny.
  • Options
    little_big_manlittle_big_man Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    I feel like whatever the result tomorrow, I am going to be pleased.
    I feel like whatever the result tomorrow, I am going to be displeased. :(

Out of the 3 Eileen would be least missed for me, rubbish first 3 up should be the twins, Cristian and Danny.
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    I'd rather lose adjoa.
  • Options
    pinkprintpinkprint Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wish it was vote to save. No idea why it has to be vote to evict

i have no idea why the producers keep using it for the civilian version. it pisses me off because they had vote to save for 2 series of the civilian version, BUT kept the old channel 4 rule of 2 housemates up per week so it didnt really make much difference, but changed it back to evict when they started messing with the rules and putting any amount they fancied up each week >:(

no wonder the celeb version is so much more successful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel like whatever the result tomorrow, I am going to be displeased. :(

You like all three? I can take or leave them, however of the three I have found Eileen annoyed me on the most number of occasions. That being said it would have been better if someone boring like The Twins were evicted. Oh well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pinkprint wrote: »
    i have no idea why the producers keep using it for the civilian version. it pisses me off because they had vote to save for 2 series of the civilian version, BUT kept the old channel 4 rule of 2 housemates up per week so it didnt really make much difference, but changed it back to evict when they started messing with the rules and putting any amount they fancied up each week >:(

no wonder the celeb version is so much more successful.

Yep it's a shame really. Would of maybe threw a few votes her way if it was a vote to save but in this case im good.
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wanted Eileen to stay at the start of the week, but now not so bothered.
  • Options
    nemesisisnemesisis Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member
    nope - see no potential in Adjoa she seems to be typical of people who are blessed with nice looks that think that just because they are good looking they don't have to bother investing time to engage, talk,or learn from other people's experiences (tis a shame to live in a bubble) and also did you see the amount of butter she put on them two slices!! :o:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gcmac wrote: »
    Wanted Eileen to stay at the start of the week, but now not so bothered.

Me too. I felt bad that she was nominated for being old, and as a result I wanted her to stay. It was a nasty reason to nominate someone and I believe it should not have been accepted by BB.

However, it turns out there are plenty of legitimate reasons for wanting to nominate Eileen. For example, the screaming, the amateur dramatics, the huffing and puffing, the stupid goth/vampire narrative, maggot rights, her views on waterboarding, when she starts banging on about her third eye. :-/
  • Options
    MavisConsuelaMavisConsuela Posts: 1,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes!! It Can Be Done!!
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    You like all three? I can take or leave them, however of the three I have found Eileen annoyed me on the most number of occasions. That being said it would have been better if someone boring like The Twins were evicted. Oh well.

i actually think they all offer something, i would far rather we were getting rid of one of the useless boys this week.
    Yep it's a shame really. Would of maybe threw a few votes her way if it was a vote to save but in this case im good.

I always vote when its VTS. The results are far more unpredictable than VTE when 9 times out of 10 we know who is going. And its usually a female ..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nemesisis wrote: »
    nope - see no potential in Adjoa she seems to be typical of people who are blessed with nice looks that think that just because they are good looking they don't have to bother investing time to engage, talk,or learn from other people's experiences (tis a shame to live in a bubble) and also did you see the amount of butter she put on them two slices!! :o:o:o

Sorry but where do you get that she doesn't bother to invest in time to engage or learn from others? We are only seeing what bb decides to show so how do we know what kind of interactions they have during a whole day.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    I'd rather lose adjoa.

me too why bother trying to save her if she wants to go :confused:
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see Adjoa walking if she isn't evicted tomorrow, unless something changes or if she's just happy to moan all the way through about how hard-done-by she is and how much the experience isn't what she expected. Perhaps she will go through weeks and weeks complaining, that'll be a thrill ;)
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too. I felt bad that she was nominated for being old, and as a result I wanted her to stay. It was a nasty reason to nominate someone and I believe it should not have been accepted by BB.

However, it turns out there are plenty of legitimate reasons for wanting to nominate Eileen. For example, the screaming, the amateur dramatics, the huffing and puffing, the stupid goth/vampire narrative, maggot rights, her views on waterboarding, when she starts banging on about her third eye. :-/
    Have to admit that 3rd eye has lots it's novelty value very quickly :D
  • Options
    Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    I don't want any of these three to go, it's so boring and predictable that three women are up in the first week.

I'd much rather see the back of the boring boys. Joel 'I hope the boys stick together' should be the first one out of the door, IMO. Or Danny, he does nothing for me.