Options

The John and Edward Appreciation Thread (Part 5)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CJ92 wrote: »
    used to go to the x factor studios every week, so been getting to know them since October! Yeah I'm Ciara :) and then the class of 09 thing happened when me and some friends I met there asked for a group pic and Edward goes 'yeah of course, you're our class of 2009!' and the name has just stuck since then lol

Hi Ciara - (I think I am following you on twitter and vice versa - I am dstlndfairytale)

Oh you deserve it, so dedicated! I would have joined you lol if I didn't live halfway across the world (Sorry I keep moaning about that but it makes me so miserable :cry::cry: :rolleyes:) You lucky thing!

I was wondering what the class of 09 thing was! That is classic, so John and Edward - how many in the 'class of 09?':)
  • Options
    sirbensonsirbenson Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning people!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it's fair that they're picking out certain fans. Makes everyone else feel in competion with eachother. Another band did the same and I felt bad because the singer mentioned me in one of there youtube vids.

Yeah, I know what you are saying, but it is still lovely for those who receive them (e.g Ciara! :D) - and of course they are not doing it on purpose to cause rivalry etc. But anyway... these might get deleted right because the last ones did ??:confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sirbenson wrote: »
    Morning people!!!!

Morning! (night here :)) It feels weird saying morning at night...

But morning!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thnik they do have the right to reply personally and I don't get offended if they don't reply to me they have enough going without having to worry about replying to every tweet that is sent to them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    meowmrcat wrote: »
    Morning! (night here :)) It feels weird saying morning at night...

But morning!! :D

Good evening then :p;)
  • Options
    MarcPaulBMarcPaulB Posts: 4,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    morning Ben! Yes, I agree they should be able to reply to whoever they like and I certainly wouldn't like someone telling me what I can and can't do......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks as though they are being instructed as the tweets from last night were deleted.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not telling them what to do!!! I'm just saying, that's all
  • Options
    FirstBlushFirstBlush Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    MarcPaulB wrote: »
    morning Ben! Yes, I agree they should be able to reply to whoever they like and I certainly wouldn't like someone telling me what I can and can't do......

Agree - it's their style to jump in the pool and play around some. But I bet it's real noisy on their Twitter right now with abot 15000 people all trying to get a shout out :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know yeah I am saying they are being told by the pr/management team they have ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry, I wasn't referring to you, I was talking about their management.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh haha lol sorry :P hahahaha!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FirstBlush wrote: »
    Agree - it's their style to jump in the pool and play around some. But I bet it's real noisy on their Twitter right now with abot 15000 people all trying to get a shout out :D

I bet it is! Its only going to get worse as they get more popular - a selfish part of me doesn't want them to get big in the USA - theres going to be less chance than ever of getting a look in ! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want them to become a world wide phenomenon which I think they will in time :cool:
  • Options
    FirstBlushFirstBlush Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    I bet it is! Its only going to get worse as they get more popular - a selfish part of me doesn't want them to get big in the USA - theres going to be less chance than ever of getting a look in ! :D

If it makes you feel better think how their mum must feel. She's gone from a houseful of twins to .... I dunno, a few calls? At least their Dad gets to see them
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want them to become a world wide phenomenon which I think they will in time :cool:

Yeah I fully think that they will too... :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I need to venture out in the snow. Back soon hopefully, call out a search party if I'm not back in a few hours!:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Ciara - (I think I am following you on twitter and vice versa - I am dstlndfairytale)

Oh you deserve it, so dedicated! I would have joined you lol if I didn't live halfway across the world (Sorry I keep moaning about that but it makes me so miserable :cry::cry: :rolleyes:) You lucky thing!

I was wondering what the class of 09 thing was! That is classic, so John and Edward - how many in the 'class of 09?':)

Aw thank you. there's people having a moan that class of 09 people got too many mentions and why didn't they get a tweet blah blah lol but we were there from the very first week and still do what we can to go and see them so why shouldn't they mention us :confused: oh well :p

And there's 6 of us :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I but they cannot wait for their break coming up 4 days jeez that is well earned it must be the first time in yonks where they will have some free time!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FirstBlush wrote: »
    If it makes you feel better think how their mum must feel. She's gone from a houseful of twins to .... I dunno, a few calls? At least their Dad gets to see them

Oh gosh, thats sad, I feel bad now :cry: Never even thought about their poor mum! She must miss them so much! *tear tear*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw thank you. there's people having a moan that class of 09 people got too many mentions and why didn't they get a tweet blah blah lol but we were there from the very first week and still do what we can to go and see them so why shouldn't they mention us :confused: oh well :p

They are jealous ;) some people need to get a grip of themselves they won't reply to ervey who tweets them ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She will miss them but I am sure she is happy they are living a dream!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah some people get competitive and jealous when it comes down to it, (- they can't tweet everybody can they?? And they are constantly doing their best to please ALL the fans!) But yeah - its great that you are so dedicated and that you know them so well- I think its saying something that you were fans from week 1 - I don't think many could say that (me including)!! So I reckon you deserve it!

:D
    Yes I but they cannot wait for their break coming up 4 days jeez that is well earned it must be the first time in yonks where they will have some free time!!!

When is their break, and how long for? :)
This discussion has been closed.