How can such a dim individual hold a responsible position ?

mikebukmikebuk Posts: 18,762
Forum Member
✭✭
I am speaking of Cherry Malone from 'Doctors'.

Does she not understand the idea of witness protection and why Dr Jimmi had to tell her Eva was dead in order to protect her, Cherry and himself.

It isn't just that. Her whole persona is based on a blonde, bimbo airhead. Would you want her treating you ?

Any other examples fall into this category.

Comments

• Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really REALLY hate her. I didn't think she was that bad before, but this whole Eva storyline has made me realise how stupid she really is...

She seems ditzy and clueless, its a miracle that she is even employed tbh...

She's just an idiot, and I don't like her and Jimmi together anyway...:yawn:
  • elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    I don't remember her being this dim before she got with Jimmi. She really has become quite an airhead and annoying since they got together. Simon needs to come back because for some reason he seemed to have a calming influence on her.
  • Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    I thought this was a Bryan Kirkwood thread
  • mikebukmikebuk Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha, should I be happy or upset at that GDW !
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
  • M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    I really cannot understand the hate for Cherry.

She is a really nice, decent, slightly vulnerable and insecure person. Nothing malicious about her. Very well meaning.

She has always felt insecure about Eva and when she found it George, Ronnie, Rob and Julia knew she was bound to feel upset.

Cherry gets alot of flak yet someone as repugnant as Zara is hero worshipped by some on the board :eek:
  • sudie58sudie58 Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    Cherry seems so irratatingly wholesome, and of little substance.she just annoys me. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She really irritates me. It seems the BBC have started portraying young nurses as blonde bimbos. In Holby there`s the annoying Chantelle & there`s another one in Casualty who because she`s blonde she unreliable & annoying. It`s going back to old fashioned Carry On film stereotype of blonde nurses.
  • mikebukmikebuk Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    True and with Zara in the Hattie Jacques / Matron mould. If by attitude rather than looks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 159
    Forum Member
    Get rid of her & the whole of the hollins family(except rob) :D:D
  • ChuckyBlackhartChuckyBlackhart Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,750
    Forum Member
    M@nterik wrote: »
    I really cannot understand the hate for Cherry.

She is a really nice, decent, slightly vulnerable and insecure person. Nothing malicious about her. Very well meaning.

She has always felt insecure about Eva and when she found it George, Ronnie, Rob and Julia knew she was bound to feel upset.

Cherry gets alot of flak yet someone as repugnant as Zara is hero worshipped by some on the board :eek:

But Zara is so complex. :rolleyes: