Options

This is so embarrassing for Daley's girlfriend

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Hazel does have feelings for Daley although he may have feelings for her. She's a user and she'll drop him like a hot potato as and when his status in the house drops a notch or two.

Also, knowing that he has a girlfriend on the outside (whatever the current state of their relationship) Hazel should consider Daley out of bounds at least until they're out of the house. That's just good manners, surely?

Absolutely agree
  • Options
    momoriromomoriro Posts: 2,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Daley has a kid with his GF if Hazel has an ounce of sense she will run a mile before she stands a minute! As if they will do it with ya! They will do it too ya!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momoriro wrote: »
    I think Daley has a kid with his GF if Hazel has an ounce of sense she will run a mile before she stands a minute! As if they will do it with ya! They will do it too ya!

OK if there is a child involved forget my last posts. No man should do this to the mother of his child. Or woman for that matter. That is wrong.
  • Options
    titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member

What he has only been with her for 8 months.
  • Options
    LarocLaroc Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought emma said on BBOTS that his gf was not just a little thing it was a long term relationship. The fact he is not married is irrelevant a strong commitment can still be there regsrdless if someone is matried or not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    titfortat wrote: »
    What he has only been with her for 8 months.

Lol this is getting very confusing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laroc wrote: »
    I thought emma said on BBOTS that his gf was not just a little thing it was a long term relationship. The fact he is not married is irrelevant a strong commitment can still be there regsrdless if someone is matried or not.

How can it be strong if he is trying it on with Hazel? Am I missing something?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Trish123 wrote: »
    Lol this is getting very confusing.

Trish a few weeks ago someone posted a comment or an article about Daley and it said that when Daley was younger he hit the mother of his children and got arrested for. Also the article said something about his current GF dumping him and moving to spain.

Now I don't think Daley has any kids but then who knows.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    titfortat wrote: »
    Trish a few weeks ago someone posted a comment or an article about Daley and it said that when Daley was younger he hit the mother of his children and got arrested for. Also the article said something about his current GF dumping him and moving to spain.

Now I don't think Daley has any kids but then who knows.

Thanks for that info. Maybe I'm going to back out this discussion before I do a Charley and accidentally on purpose drop a clanger lol.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ahhh but when its Dexter who fancies Hazel he is 'disgusting' because he has a gf. Hazel is a sly, hypocritical bitch & shes also got her head wayyyyyyyy up her own backside...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We don't know anything - or I don't, at least :D - on the seriousness of Daley and his girlfriend's relationship.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loopin wrote: »
    ahhh but when its Dexter who fancies Hazel he is 'disgusting' because he has a gf. Hazel is a sly, hypocritical bitch & shes also got her head wayyyyyyyy up her own backside...

Because he was being a sleaze, thats why she thought he was disgusting. It was Dexter himself who brought up his g/f. He even had an argument with Wolfie because he thought his g/f would be upset. Yet he seemed unaware of his own behaviour and its effects..He went around saying he and Hazel had a connection.:eek:
    Now he is saying he has feelings for another person. Dexter is great value but come on, he has disrespected his g/f and its noones fault but his.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Loopin wrote: »

Dextar was being a right slim with Hazel. Thats why she disliked it. She fancies Daley and enjoys spending time with him so his advance's are going to be some what welcomed. rightly or wrongly And that is how it is with everyone
  • Options
    Jakone-BeeJakone-Bee Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would you say no if Hazel was interested?

The simple answer is NO. 99.9% of guys would not say no.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hes been with his gf a good while for him to drop her so easily on national telly because hes sexually interested in hazel, and they've barely had any relationship/time together speaks volumes about the lads morals. Shes better getting rid of him, if anything this is exposing the true Daley to her and how fickle he is in regards to their relationship and potential future together.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hazel is just playing with these guys - she is a ruthless piece of work.......no criticism intended !!

She will go far & capitalise on this BB experience.......;)

Precisely.

She uses people for her own advantage, shes not seriously interested in anyone in that house, friend or potential fella.:rolleyes:

Shes made it quite clear, and her friend has, that she expects to leave early on. but she wants to progress in the media with her modelling and what better way then to gain attention within the house either through a power couple as in Hazel and Dan...both alphas. Or as a power couple in the sense of a house romance with the butchest and best looking male hm.
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jakone-Bee wrote: »

but not all guys are on tv with 1.5m + viewers watching
  • Options
    lynn666lynn666 Posts: 564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm suspiciouse about Hazel and how she is in the bbh,she is a good game player and that is what she is doing,She is keeping the boys on side I certainly don't think Hazel will entertain any romance in the hse especially with a hm who has baggage,Hazel is an intelligent woman and she won't want to upset the female voters and put her character in bad light having intimate plans with Daley,It's a game and she is using her assets to her advantage and its working.:cool:
  • Options
    Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i missed the first week odds.. so Daley was saying one of the reasons he was in Big Brother was to prove to his girlfriend and everybody else he could stay faithful being in the house with woman and by doing this he thought it'd get his bird to stay with him ?

from my point of view..if i was in love, like really in love..i wouldn't go in there in first place.
    if i was with someone and the fact that i wouldn't mind being away from her for months then i've already got one foot out the door in the relationship. i probably would go for it if i liked someone in there for a little holiday period.
    Would you say no if Hazel was interested?

i'd need to have a feel about them lips first and see if they were real.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he said they'd only been together 8 months?
  • Options
    SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daley is embarrassing.

Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 3 Jul

3.59pm: Daley to Hazel: "People are gonna see me as a pretty boy. They do in the outside world so why should here be different?" #bbuklive

Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 3 Jul

7.23pm: Daley is having a teary moment in the garden - luckily he has Challum on hand to lift his spirits. #BBUKLIVE
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jakone-Bee wrote: »

Wow that's a lot of gf's hoping they are in the 1% then lol.
  • Options
    momoriromomoriro Posts: 2,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I thought he said they'd only been together 8 months?

I read it in a post by someone on here that he has a kid and other stuff, mightn't be true though.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All that 'will you fix my collar' ... and her patting his chest and saying how great he looks

Shite

He's a bum, and she's a ruthless wannabee

That is all
  • Options
    Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    All that 'will you fix my collar' ... and her patting his chest and saying how great he looks

Shite

He's a bum, and she's a ruthless wannabee

That is all

he knew what he was doing...those were the only words he muttered, everything else came pouring right from her.