Options

This is so embarrassing for Daley's girlfriend

ReiceReice Posts: 1,074
Forum Member
✭✭✭
For him to so blatantly CHEAT on her (yes, he did, he clearly told Hazel he likes her - in my opinion, that's cheating and I will not accept that) and not even have any regard for her feelings or even really care about their relationship (as seen in go conversation with Charlie)!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If my hubby told another woman he liked her ........we would be in trouble , he should at least wait till he gets out , just give his girlfriend a bit of dignity , really feel bad for her :o
  • Options
    bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    And he's still hoping she'll be waiting:rolleyes:
  • Options
    titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    I don't think he has a GF now I think she may have broken up or said something like you go on the show and its over. Before he went into hideing as he was saying to Charlie I may not have a GF when I get out but there is still hope.
  • Options
    Jakone-BeeJakone-Bee Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If my hubby told another woman he liked her ........we would be in trouble , he should at least wait till he gets out , just give his girlfriend a bit of dignity , really feel bad for her :o

He is not her hubby. He's her boyfriend.

If I was him I would go for it. He clearly has feelings for Hazel and she clearly has feeling for him.

He should make the most of his time in the house. He;'s only there once.
  • Options
    jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daley seemed to be saying that his Girlfriend was thinking of leaving him even before he came in the house . that is why he was upset the first week
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judging from that he's a typical "bad boy" type, wants what he can't have and this gives way to all logic.

He's doing he's girlfriend a favour in some respects.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jj2 wrote: »
    Daley seemed to be saying that his Girlfriend was thinking of leaving him even before he came in the house . that is why he was upset the first week

Yeah when ever he started talking about his GF on LF it would always cut out or cut to something out. But for some reason he nearly leaved that we never knew about.
  • Options
    workhorseworkhorse Posts: 2,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reice1992 wrote: »
    For him to so blatantly CHEAT on her (yes, he did, he clearly told Hazel he likes her - in my opinion, that's cheating and I will not accept that) and not even have any regard for her feelings or even really care about their relationship (as seen in go conversation with Charlie)!

your right,if it's a serious relationship as his girlfriend I would be devastated.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    workhorse wrote: »
    your right,if it's a serious relationship as his girlfriend I would be devastated.

Yeah but don't you think its funny that he said I may not have a GF on the outside but there is still hope. I think something is going on there.
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hard to say because we don't know anything about their relationship so can't really judge.
    I don't think what he is doing is right and if her was my boyfriend I wouldn't be happy at all but we don't know how they were together before he went in or what was said.
  • Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »

He would say that, wouldn't he?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    titfortat wrote: »
    Yeah but don't you think its funny that he said I may not have a GF on the outside but there is still hope. I think something is going on there.

maybe he has her well and truly under the thumb and from his experience he has got away with things in the past.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being someones GF does not necessarily mean you'll be walking up the aisle with them. It's a bit undignified to get dumped via national telly....but the end of the day people fall in and out of relationships. If it' wasn't meant to be it will end any way. He has no way of communicating or perhaps he could dump her by text like a lot of guys do lol.
    Why should Hazel and Daley have to ignore how they feel if they genuinely like each other. The fact Daley is open to another woman means the woman he is with isn't the one.
    Maybe Hazel could be. If not she'll get dumped or vice versa. It's life and people are free to choose who they want to be with surely. Neither Hazel or Daley are married.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trish123 wrote: »
    Being someones GF does not necessarily mean you'll be walking up the aisle with them. It's a bit undignified to get dumped via national telly....but the end of the day people fall in and out of relationships. If it' wasn't meant to be it will end any way. He has no way of communicating or perhaps he could dump her by text like a lot of guys do lol.
    Why should Hazel and Daley have to ignore how they feel if they genuinely like each other. The fact Daley is open to another woman means the woman he is with isn't the one.
    Maybe Hazel could be. If not she'll get dumped or vice versa. It's life and people are free to choose who they want to be with surely. Neither Hazel or Daley are married.

Common decency & respect spring to mind but I guess I'm just an old fashioned girl where people have little regard for others feelings .....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    Common decency & respect spring to mind but I guess I'm just an old fashioned girl where people have little regard for others feelings .....

Agreed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jakone-Bee wrote: »

If I was him I would go for it. He clearly has feelings for Hazel and she clearly has feeling for him.

Then sadly i was brought up immoral :rolleyes: my parents always told me if a guy has a girlfriend ......NEVER go there , its disrespectful , if he breaks up with his girlfriend , then yes good luck to them both to move on , and meet new people , but never ever ever whilst in a relationship hit on anyone ever :eek:
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Then sadly i was brought up immoral :rolleyes: my parents always told me if a guy has a girlfriend ......NEVER go there , its disrespectful , if he breaks up with his girlfriend , then yes good luck to them both to move on , and meet new people , but never ever ever whilst in a relationship hit on anyone ever :eek:

And certainly not on bloody national TV !!!!!
  • Options
    Penny PitstopPenny Pitstop Posts: 1,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too, its bad enough to be dumped but for it to happen on national TV will be just awful for his poor girlfriend, If they chose to get together after the show when Daley had a chance to speak to his girlfriend and break it up then thats fine but its very sad for her otherwise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

well said.
  • Options
    Chris_P_WhiteChris_P_White Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jakone-Bee wrote: »

I don't think Hazel does have feelings for Daley although he may have feelings for her. She's a user and she'll drop him like a hot potato as and when his status in the house drops a notch or two.

Also, knowing that he has a girlfriend on the outside (whatever the current state of their relationship) Hazel should consider Daley out of bounds at least until they're out of the house. That's just good manners, surely?
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would you say no if Hazel was interested?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I actually don't think they have really displayed how they feel. They said they liked each other yes. I haven't seen any touchy stuff. He has mentioned his GF.. acknowledging how this must make her feel. I think it's being blown out of proportion.

Of course have consideration but what state must that relationship actually be in that Daley feels it ok to come on to another girl on TV. It must already be on it's last legs surely. No man in love would do this. Or would they? I agree they should back off until out here but it's hard when there's attraction and in such a confined space imo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And certainly not on bloody national TV !!!!!

Exactly :cool:
  • Options
    Chris_P_WhiteChris_P_White Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would you say no if Hazel was interested?

Yes, I'd say no if I already had a girlfriend. I'd wait, be respectful and do it properly if I wanted to break up with a girl in order to pursue another one.
  • Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hazel is just playing with these guys - she is a ruthless piece of work.......no criticism intended !!

She will go far & capitalise on this BB experience.......;)