That bloke off The Bill is a waste of space isn't he ?

hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What's the point of him ?

And that loose woman too ... what are they meant to be bringing to the show ?

Comments

• Norn2Norn2 Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they need to do all up vote to save, and hopefully he'll go
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did either of them appear in tonight's episode? Serious question, I don't remember seeing them at all, not even in the background of any scenes!
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    Did either of them appear in tonight's episode? Serious question, I don't remember seeing them at all, not even in the background of any scenes!

This is what I was gonna say :D
  • Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't remember Sherri saying a word so far in the HL shows.. and its been what, 5 days. The only time I've heard her say anything was in tonight's live feed.
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Helen90 wrote: »
    I don't remember Sherri saying a word so far in the HL shows.. and its been what, 5 days. The only time I've heard her say anything was in tonight's live feed.

It's editing!
  • bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Norn2 wrote: »
    they need to do all up vote to save, and hopefully he'll go

That is if they get put up. I can see all the loud mouth Americans going up Farrah, Janice, maybe Jenna and probably Austin all going up. It will be out of them.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wait til Janice clumps Jenna with a lead pipe in the bedroom, that's when that bloke off the Bill will earn his money :cool:
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's clearly in it for the paycheck and nothing more, he contributes nothing.

An absolute waste of a HM.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    He's clearly in it for the paycheck and nothing more, he contributes nothing./QUOTE]

shocking isn't it? :D
    Forum Member
    What would he have to do to make the edit though? Flail his arms in the air and act like a total drama queen? I mean, it'd probably work, but at what cost? People like Farrah have no pride, they love being centre of attention. I personally think it's too much, and I'd like at least some of the edit to be dedicated to the more normal housemates, but whatever. I'm not exactly going to have a go at someone because they didn't make the edit, that's just stupid.
  • Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ænima wrote: »
    What would he have to do to make the edit though? Flail his arms in the air and act like a total drama queen? I mean, it'd probably work, but at what cost? People like Farrah have no pride, they love being centre of attention. I personally think it's too much, and I'd like at least some of the edit to be dedicated to the more normal housemates, but whatever. I'm not exactly going to have a go at someone because they didn't make the edit, that's just stupid.

It is possible to be in the show and be a decent person, James is a prime example.

I do agree though that it is very difficult to be heard and seen in a sea of Farrah's and Janice's.
    Forum Member
    Helen90 wrote: »
    It is possible to be in the show and be a decent person, James is a prime example.

I do agree though that it is very difficult to be heard and seen in a sea of Farrah's and Janice's.

Do you mean decent, or decent AND interesting? The show edits stories into the mix, to make things seem more interesting or prominent than they might actually have been in the house.

I don't think the people who have been edited out are not decent people, in fact the way BB is going, probably the opposite is true, i.e, act like a dick and you'll make the edit. That's all people like Farrah and Janice are doing, There's a sense of having seen it all before, a million times.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ænima wrote: »

You make a good point

Back in the day, when housemates ( celebrity or civilian ) were allowed a few days to 'settle in' with normal conversation and general 'getting to know you'ness' , someone like Chris might have developed into a really interesting character

The problem is, when the emphasis is put on loud-mouthed attention-seeking types who are more and more outrageous in their antics, the quieter ( and potentially more interesting ) housemates are completely over-shadowed and lost to the edit

I started this thread ... but I had an ulterior motive ;-)
    Forum Member
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    You make a good point

Back in the day, when housemates ( celebrity or civilian ) were allowed a few days to 'settle in' with normal conversation and general 'getting to know you'ness' , someone like Chris might have developed into a really interesting character

The problem is, when the emphasis is put on loud-mouthed attention-seeking types who are more and more outrageous in their antics, the quieter ( and potentially more interesting ) housemates are completely over-shadowed and lost to the edit

I started this thread ... but I had an ulterior motive ;-)

Well yeah. Imagine if people like Janice, Farrah and Jenna never got any attention. It'd be quite satisfying really. It's like I'm watching the show being entertained, but at the same time resenting the fact that people like them are given any platform at all. Such a double edged sword is bb these days :p
  • adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once the dreadful, rowdy American women have been voted out, the quieter ones will come into their own. And Sherrie will be far more entertaining than any of the others.
  • dinbindinbin Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    This is what I was gonna say :D

I just want to see DS Burnside aka Chris naked. Apparently, he is sexy!
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

More than likely still in shock he was even asked.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    can't even remember his name LOL & where is Sherrie havn't seen her for days :o
  • GrozzyGirlGrozzyGirl Posts: 1,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But what would you have him do in that menagerie

If I were in there with that ridiculous drama and rudeness I'd just sit in a corner and close my eyes.
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sherri is the most boring loose woman to be in big brother so far! Should of known really. She talks a load of rubbish on the show. Probably to make her more interesting.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just picking up his paycheck
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I saw Chris pop up it was the first time I'd ever genuinely forgot that someone was in the house. lol
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They'll probably sail into the finals
  • HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh God stop everyone. This series is actually bringing organic drama and storylines are driven by housemates as opposed to BB interference LIKE EVERYONE has been crying out for the past two seasons. Chris and Sherrie are the two least interesting housemates right now and will hopefully be booted in VTS. This shows audience is its worst enemy sometimes.
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stevi's tight-fitting bikini bottoms have contributed more than Chris.

He just sits there and looks at people.

But what is more annoying about him is the mass of tattooeed hair follicles on his scalp.