Big Bro Mini-me Beds Chanelle (Merged)

lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
Forum Member
✭✭
HaHa!! :D:D
Mini-Me Verne Troyer got his wee leg over with Daily Star babe Chanelle Hayes during a sex and booze rampage.

The tiny star bumped into her at a London nightspot when he went on the prowl with movie pals.

And the pair hit it off so well they ended up spending the night flirting and smooching before leaving the club together in the early hours yesterday.

Yesterday Chanelle’s lips were sealed over details of what happened next – but she admitted she was left with a smile on her face.

She is even quoted :D in the link.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/ourpaper/view/2009-01-30
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/67765/Big-Bro-Mini-Me-beds-Chanelle/

Comments

• glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    From the Daily Star so who knows if it's true.

One question: Exactly what will desperate Chanelle do next to stay in the papers?

Big Bro Mini-Me Beds Chanelle
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    glowboy wrote: »
    From the Daily Star so who knows if it's true.

One question: Exactly what will desperate Chanelle do next to stay in the papers?

Big Bro Mini-Me Beds Chanelle

They did a sex tape :eek:
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    The mind boggles.

How do you think Verne compared to Ziggy - perhaps she is saving that for the News of the Word. They must have met at Faces - Essex's least classy nightclub.
  • OmahOmah Posts: 23,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ..... and the Moon is made of cheese ..... :rolleyes:
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    “He was like a Jack Russell on heat.”

I now have an image of him humping Chanelle's leg. :o
  • sezziesezzie Posts: 11,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :rolleyes:
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    The mind boggles.

How do you think Verne compared to Ziggy - perhaps she is saving that for the News of the Word. They must have met at Faces - Essex's least classy nightclub.

That would be bizzare if she done a kiss and tell on him. :D
    There is a picture of them on the front page if you look. :D
  • Raver DaveRaver Dave Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    lucy mane wrote: »
    HaHa!! :D:D
    Mini-Me Verne Troyer got his wee leg over with Daily Star babe Chanelle Hayes during a sex and booze rampage.

The tiny star bumped into her at a London nightspot when he went on the prowl with movie pals.

And the pair hit it off so well they ended up spending the night flirting and smooching before leaving the club together in the early hours yesterday.

Yesterday Chanelle’s lips were sealed over details of what happened next – but she admitted she was left with a smile on her face.

She is even quoted :D in the link.
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/ourpaper/view/2009-01-30
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/67765/Big-Bro-Mini-Me-beds-Chanelle/

I love the Daily Star :D Her quotes don't actually say anything do they :D

Obviously complete rubbish but still a great headline :)

HEAT reported she left with Rex earlier in the day :confused: and i've seen pic's of both Verne and Chanelle leaving but not with each other. I don't know how the Daily Star get away with it, but i like it :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BLEEEURRRGGHHHHHHHH
    :yawn:

\ /

[_]
    Forum Member
    That would be bizzare if she done a kiss and tell on him. :D
    There is a picture of them on the front page if you look. :D

Is that a real picture or photoshopped :D

Interestingly Verne was at the Neon(Chanelle's management) Launch party at their new wednesday haunt now Chinawhite is closed. I noticed the club is referenced in the article ;):rolleyes::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Raver Dave wrote: »
    I love the Daily Star :D Her quotes don't actually say anything do they :D

Obviously complete rubbish but still a great headline :)

HEAT reported she left with Rex earlier in the day :confused: and i've seen pic's of both Verne and Chanelle leaving but not with each other. I don't know how the Daily Star get away with it, but i like it :p

I thought you Chanelle fans would be happy. ;)
    She has got herself a new boyfriend. :D
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Chanelle said: “We talked a lot about our experiences in the Big Brother house and what we’ve both been up to since."

Erm, not much Chanelle, apart from getting your kit off and talking buzzcocks in the Daily Star almost every day.
    Forum Member
    I thought you Chanelle fans would happy. ;)
    She has got herself a new boyfriend. :D

Aw come on Lucy you know how the Daily Star works so don't go pretending you think it's true :p:D

I'd only be happy if i was her new boyfriend. She wouldn't be allowed to talk though :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    glowboy wrote: »
    Chanelle said: “We talked a lot about our experiences in the Big Brother house and what we’ve both been up to since."

Erm, not much Chanelle, apart from getting your kit off and talking buzzcocks in the Daily Star almost every day.

She also said. QUOTE, And Chanelle admits that even she was amazed by him. She told the Daily Star: “Verne is a real ladies’ man and certainly knows what to say to the ladies.

“He may be small but to be honest he has really cut my other boyfriends down to size.”
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw come on Lucy you know how the Daily Star works so don't go pretending you think it's true :p:D

I'd only be happy if i was her new boyfriend. She wouldn't be allowed to talk though :)

Yes i was just having a bit of fun. I cannot believe she went along with it.
    They have come out with the funniest story yet.
    Forum Member
    Yes i was just having a bit of fun. I cannot believe she has went along with it.

How do you know she went along with this story though?

Verne was the special guest at her agent's party and maybe she was asked about him and she hasn't exactly said she did anything with him other than chat about BB and say he's good with the ladies. TBH i doubt direct quotes in the Daily Star when it comes to their contracted girls :)

I do like the way they've used the 'He was like a Jack Russell on heat' line on the front cover. It makes it look like Chanelle said it. :D

Interestingly The Sun went for a different story with Verne.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article2186783.ece
  • south banksouth bank Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll not sleep tonight with that image in my mind :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Verne was the special guest at her agent's party and maybe she was asked about him and she hasn't exactly said she did anything with him other than chat about BB and say he's good with the ladies. TBH i doubt direct quotes in the Daily Star when it comes to their contracted girls :)

I do like the way they've used the 'He was like a Jack Russell on heat' line on the front cover. It makes it look like Chanelle said it. :D

I cannot see her seeing the funny side to this thou.
    She will get it in the neck when she goes out by other girls.
    There is a lot of bitchy girls in that Essex nightclub.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Interestingly The Sun went for a different story with Verne.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article2186783.ece

Those girls are so desperate they would do anything to get in the papers believe me.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article2186783.ece[/QUOTE]
  • TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    I guess she's used to tiny guys after being with Ziggy
    Forum Member
    I cannot see her seeing the funny side to this thou.
    She will get it in the neck when she goes out by other girls.
    There is a lot of bitchy girls in that Essex nightclub.

Essex? This was in Vendome in Mayfair.

I'm sure she already gets it in the next after every PR stunt, Kiss n Tell and everything else she's done. The puppet sex tape for example, i'm sure they remind her of that every now and again :D

Oh i'm sure she won't be happy(who would be!?) but what can she do? I would expect she needs the Daily Star modelling contracts so has to put up with it. You can't bite the hand that feeds and if she has a problem there's plenty of other girls to take her place on the cover :cool:
  • Fowl FaxFowl Fax Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Daily Star tend to get quotes from different instances.

When Verne was talking about the Casting Couch they misquoted it as him talking about the girls he went out with.

It would not surpise me if they did the same thing here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Essex? This was in Vendome in Mayfair.

I'm sure she already gets it in the next after every PR stunt, Kiss n Tell and everything else she's done. The puppet sex tape for example, i'm sure they remind her of that every now and again :D

Oh i'm sure she won't be happy(who would be!?) but what can she do? I would expect she needs the Daily Star modelling contracts so has to put up with it. You can't bite the hand that feeds and if she has a problem there's plenty of other girls to take her place on the cover :cool:

Oh i thought it was Faces. :o
    She will still get it. She cannot deny it because she works for the Daily Star.
    They puppet thing was a big blooper. Sack the agent after that.
    Forum Member
    Oh i thought it was Faces. :o
    She will still get it. She cannot deny it because she works for the Daily Star.
    They puppet thing was a big blooper. Sack the agent after that.

No it was Vendome. That's Neon's new place they're working with now that Chinawhites have closed so we can expect to see Chanelle and Chantelle(and other BB'ers) falling out of there every Wednesday.

Depends what they wanted to achieve? Publicity at all costs, then it worked and sex tapes are always good for glamour models. It helped Keeley. :)

I found these

Verne leaving the club
    http://www.celebmad.com/GossipGirl/photos/index.cfm/Verne-Troyer-leaves/thumbs/

Chanelle leaving the club
    http://www.celebmad.com/GossipGirl/photos/index.cfm/Chanelle-Hayes-on-a-night/thumbs/

Obviously not together but Chanelle is leaving with a girlfriend and Rex. Maybe they decided a fake story about sleeping with Verne was less embarassing than been linked to Rex. :D
  • JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    No it was Vendome. That's Neon's new place they're working with now that Chinawhites have closed so we can expect to see Chanelle and Chantelle(and other BB'ers) falling out of there every Wednesday.

Depends what they wanted to achieve? Publicity at all costs, then it worked and sex tapes are always good for glamour models. It helped Keeley. :)

I found these

Verne leaving the club
    http://www.celebmad.com/GossipGirl/photos/index.cfm/Verne-Troyer-leaves/thumbs/

Chanelle leaving the club
    http://www.celebmad.com/GossipGirl/photos/index.cfm/Chanelle-Hayes-on-a-night/thumbs/

Obviously not together but Chanelle is leaving with a girlfriend and Rex. Maybe they decided a fake story about sleeping with Verne was less embarassing than been linked to Rex. :D

I find it quite sad the fact that these celebs will go to any lengths to give licence to the Daily Star to print any sensationalised trashy story that they wish.

It's like they no longer care and have got themselves into a 'don't care what they do...and I don't care what I do' attitude.

It appears to me that they've become so shallow and media hungry that all that matters to them is building up column inches and getting their photos plastered on the front page.

What a price to pay for fame. I can see big regrets later down the road. But I guess they think it's all worth it and think they can retreat to some fantasy island with their thousands, but sadly for them, the public don't ever forget.