Options

Being questioned by cinema staff about film choice...

124»

Comments

• Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the batman films are totally overrated anyway. went to see the last one after being bored through the dark knight, and nearly feel asleep.

i love them as do majority it seems

it depends on your creative tastes, some people like to watch stuff like made in chelsea and stuff wheras i cant stand it.

horses for courses
  • Options
    Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the person who suggested there are some cinema staff posting in this thread are dead on. Some people are being just a bit too defensive and unrelenting when it comes to refusing to accept that people might have genuinely good reasons for disliking the style of conversation the OP endured.
  • Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    my opinion is that i like a good chat with the cinema staff

in my experience its only ever "good film that, been really busy for that one tonight" or "i wanna watch that one too"

for titanic re release i jokes that i was being dragged by missus and the guy said he was in same position,its just banter

never had anyone say "why are you watching that".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whedon247 wrote: »
    my opinion is that i like a good chat with the cinema staff

I've said over and over in this thread that I've no problem whatsoever with small talk.

What the OP describes is not that, hence why I've been so outspoken against it.
  • Options
    RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You just can't let it go can you? Whilst you have repeatedly expressed frustration at people not seeing things from your point of view, you seem incapable of letting go any comment from anyone who doesn't see it as a big deal.

We get it. You don't like it. Can you please just accept that others just don't see it as you do without feeling the need repeat yourself over and over.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RebelScum wrote: »
    You just can't let it go can you? Whilst you have repeatedly expressed frustration at people not seeing things from your point of view, you seem incapable of letting go any comment from anyone who doesn't see it as a big deal.

We get it. You don't like it. Can you please just accept that others just don't see it as you do without feeling the need repeat yourself over and over.

I had let it go but seeing the thread bumped up again made me have a silly moment. Sorry. :o
  • Options
    Irma BuntIrma Bunt Posts: 1,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the OP described was not chit chat but, in my view, a bloody impertinence. And I would have made my feelings known what I thought about it quite clearly.