Do you like Michael McIntyre on BGT?

2»

Comments

• mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I forgot to add that as a comedian I'd gone from really liking michael macyntire to him irritating the hell out of me. He was great on bgt, he and the hoff have given it a new lease of life and I think bgt has given him one too.
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    Yes - much better than Piers Morgan - at least all 3 judges are now active in real showbiz themselves.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    didn't expect much from him, was pleasently surprised. even if he had been pants, the fact he does showbiz makes him a better judge than a former tabloid editor who has a hand for picking fights he then loses.
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CaroUK wrote: »
    Yes - much better than Piers Morgan - at least all 3 judges are now active in real showbiz themselves.

To be fair, Piers has taken over from Larry King in the US. He's very much in showbiz.

That said, I really enjoyed BGT last night without Morgan and Cowell smugging all over it.
  • TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    Puterkid wrote: »
    I like Michael as a comedian. I thought he was great in this too:)

Yep, totally agree.

He's actually my current favourite British comedian.
  • NightdeamonNightdeamon Posts: 3,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    liked micheal very much, the hoff i think seems out of place but i do kind of miss Piers and Simon although not as much as I'd thought
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love MM - can't fault him. Enjoyed BGT - thought the new panel freshened it up :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes i thought mm was great :D but he does need to face the front as we seemed to be seeing either the back of his head or side of his face last night as he was loooking at the audience:rolleyes::p:D
  • JethroUKJethroUK Posts: 6,107
    Forum Member
    ...as he was loooking at the audience:rolleyes::p:D

spose old habits die hard :o)
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Thought he was great on BGT, but I knew he would be.

Just goes to show now two shows where Simon has left the panel (American Idol and BGT) and the show and the judges are much better. I suspect we'll see the same on this year's X Factor too, assuming/hoping he's not going to feature.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was brilliant, would of preffered Simon there to Hasslehoff though.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought both Michael and The Hoff were great. Made a nice change to be honest :)