Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whilst hopping around various websites I saw both the pics of the AF after show chat with K&A. I wasn't even looking for them. They are still out there. Artem looks incredibly hot/embarrassed.

Where abouts was it silversandy can you remember , i dont think that I have ever seen it .?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree I prefer Artem with short hair but loved to hear him speak Russian, whatever they were on about!! "Samba" was all I recognised.....:)
    He may have been younger but still had that smile, though he was a boy there, now he is all man....;)
    For his appearance on this most recent SCD tour Artrem deserves :
    1) a gold medal;
    2) a pay rise from the BBC &
    3) more great projects worthy of his superb talents.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ]
    Lou69 wrote: »
    I agree with you Silversandy, absolutely. I was just thinking earlier that his patience with Nancy has probably done him a lot of favours with the BBC. Here,s hoping. It seems to have paid off.
    BJgirl wrote: »
    well its seems to have done so far, DWTS is a BBC prog, the las vegas gig is the hyde park thing is and they have let the SCD band tour for the first time ever, so he must have been doing something right, clever Artem :D

I think that you are all correct , it must be difficult in the first place to stand out from the huge numbers of good dancers , and to get your start in the entertainment business, thankfully Artem managed that , and his skill and attitude to work seems to have paid off, I was looking back through most of his SCD vids , and time and time again ,Craig and Bruno have stressed what wonderful routines he has perforned , even when on this last years shows Holly has not quite done justice to them , and also i must stick up for Bruce , on most of Artems dances as he and which ever partner he was with have made their up the stairs , Bruce has added " And Artem what a marvelous routine that was ",so I think what ever influence they have with the BBC and dance world ,will pay off for him ,and then coping with Nancy so well when she was so below his standard , wont have done him any harm .and hopefully opened lots more doors ,fffor him .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KAbell wrote: »
    I agree I prefer Artem with short hair but loved to hear him speak Russian, whatever they were on about!! "Samba" was all I recognised.....:)
    He may have been younger but still had that smile, though he was a boy there, now he is all man....;)
    1) a gold medal;

I agree with every word ,KAbell, :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    1) a gold medal;

There you are all restored now !! i prefer short hair and also his face is a bit fuller, can't say fatter as Artem is never fat, toned yes, but never an inch of fat on him.
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    Where abouts was it silversandy can you remember , i dont think that I have ever seen it .?

Have PMd you.
    Forum Member
    I am sure SuzieQ wont mind me posting the Kara interview on here. It was originally posted on the K&A thread. It is very clear and about 7 minutes.:)

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=57410062&postcount=1438
    Forum Member
    1) a gold medal;

What a difference a few years make. When Artem first arrived in the USA his hair was very dark. When he joined SYTYCD it was long and in the fashion of the day. When he joined the DWTS troupe he had his hair cut very short. Every time he goes back to LA to renew his visa he has a haircut. Personally, I like it not too short and not too long. Makes him look really handsome. He has worked on building up his chest and arms in the gym. In fact he is improving with age. Lucky Kara.;):p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just re-plugging Artems Fan Group on Face Book - which he is an admin on if you'd like to join... lots of pics, videos etc. :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/140501215960491/
    Forum Member
    duplicate
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a difference a few years make. When Artem first arrived in the USA his hair was very dark. When he joined SYTYCD it was long and in the fashion of the day. When he joined the DWTS troupe he had his hair cut very short. Every time he goes back to LA to renew his visa he has a haircut. Personally, I like it not too short and not too long. Makes him look really handsome. He has worked on building up his chest and arms in the gym. In fact he is improving with age. Lucky Kara.;):p:D

Silversandy.

As my mum would have said.He's like a fine wine matures with age:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1) a gold medal;

I couldn't agree more KAbell:)

Artem knows how to conduct himself on & off the dance floor and I am so glad he is getting the great projects.
    Arlene as well as Craig admire his choreography and this can only go in his favour for the future.:D

Just off A ,I think the Jordans are looking a bit out of favour.No news of work projects for them and after last year James may have not done him or Ola any favours for this year's SCD if they are looking to change a few of the dancers.
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will say Goodnight to you all, Sweet Pink Dreams x.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am sure SuzieQ wont mind me posting the Kara interview on here. It was originally posted on the K&A thread. It is very clear and about 7 minutes.:)

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=57410062&postcount=1438

Thank you silversandy for the radio interview , very interesting .I noticed that "Bedroom Farce " by Aykbourne is mentioned , I am going to see that two days after seeing the dance tour , in June , it will be a very happy week for me .

Thanks for the PM, yes I did enjoy the Family History Fare ,this morning , it was interesting unfortunatly The certificate folders with the acid free plastic covers were not there as all that stock had been sent down to Poole where there must have been a larger event .

Yes my team won today , and our new Stadium is almost finished , and my son , grandson and i have chosen our seats and season tickets ready ,we take over the stadium in July ready for next season , it is great looks like Wembley without the arch across it , and is right in the centre of our town , we have had to play in Sheffield for the last four years , wasnt really a football stadium , as it has an athletic track round the playing area . So we are very Happy . thank you for the help you gave me .:)
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a last Quickie, to say I agree with all you comments, BJ, Yungathart, Silversandy, KAbell and SMW1963.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree , he has changed for the better in the years hes been in USA, I noticed how slim his legs were when he was showing that couple the Samba. and his longer Hair would have been the fashion of the day , I think it said 2006 ,and men did have thicker hair then , and to be honest I think most men looked better showing a good head of hair , that this thinned out style at the moment , I know I loved my sons hair ,when it was thicker it suited the shape of his head better , but then I am probably old fashioned in my choice , but the long bob that Artem was wearing then , reminds me of when my son was younger and nearly now is so embarrased at seeing his almost puritain hair style on old photos , Artems wasnt as bad as that , and I love that one of him when younger and its fair and curly he looks like a Roman or Greek God , all sultry and pure.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou69 wrote: »
    Just a last Quickie, to say I agree with all you comments, BJ, Yungathart, Silversandy, KAbell and SMW1963.

NIght Lou , sweet dreams .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    Silversandy.

As my mum would have said.He's like a fine wine matures with age:D

He certainly has SMW1963. and I like old fine wine :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish you a very good night , sweet Artem dreams
    Forum Member
    Morning all, remember its April Fool's day !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have not forgotten , its already done me ,this morning I had decided to have a lie in , but Oh No ,I am as wide awake as I possiblly could be , for someone who had not got to sleep until about 2am,:eek:
    Forum Member
    This is one of the other pro dancers on DWTS vegas show

Janette Manrara ‏ @JManrara

#DWTSLV Rehearsals..... completed. What to do in Vegas tonight.... undecided. Any suggestions? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is one of the other pro dancers on DWTS vegas show

Janette Manrara ‏ @JManrara

#DWTSLV Rehearsals..... completed. What to do in Vegas tonight.... undecided. Any suggestions? :)

BJ.

She was in BTF with Artem & Bobby.
    Forum Member
    Armen Way ‏ @armenway

Well done @CarsonKressley - first time and full out with music with @ryandilello @artemchegvintse @dmitry_ch

Armen Way ‏ @armenway @JManrara: me Rumen @dmitry_ch & may be @artemchigvintse

going to watch the 21 Jump Street at 8:40pm in some local movie theatre , so come
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It is doing its best in my home , to make a fool out of me , it got me to wake up early , and now I have just witnessed my toaster eject a slice of toast high in to the air from one slot ,and drop it down into the second slot perfectly .:D:D, at least it made me laugh.:D
This discussion has been closed.