Options

Who likes Sandra Bullock?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me, me, me. Along with Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman, Sandra's my favourite actresss.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    guffybear wrote: »
    if Speed was not bad enough she makes Speed 2 and the equally awful Miss Congeniality and it's sequel. what a lot of tosh to have on your resume

I guess it is because she is so plain she has fans who like her because they can see themselves in her

I like Miss Congeniality - its fun, silly, slapstick comedy....She did turn around in the blind side and did a great job in it....She has alot more star quality, talent and is a classy lady who doesn't mind poking fun at her acting and herself, she won a razzie first then after that an oscar, she's a good sport for going to pick up her Razzie which is very rare to find in La La Land....

:eek: do you realise how rude that is guffybear! then again it must be that time of the month for you :eek:;):p....I guess being plain is boring to you isn't it? she is a stunning lady for her age

....no she didn't jump on the bandwagon with the adoption they started the process four years ago and kept quiet about it, she could have blabbed her mouth off about like some celebs but she didn't...only spoke about it now, she doesn't need the PR to drive her career forward, she already has an established, solid career....damn guffybear you must really dislike her....xo
  • Options
    ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Sandra, I like her films. She seems like a genuinely nice woman.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    She's OK.

Her husband is a Prize A JT.
  • Options
    All Woman MeAll Woman Me Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    I've liked her for years, she comes across as down to earth, as much as we 'see' her outwith acting roles. I think she's incredibly pretty but a lot of men I speak to about her, think she has a butch look. ???? Can't see it myself!
  • Options
    MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    I like her :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if Speed was not bad enough she makes Speed 2 and the equally awful Miss Congeniality and it's sequel. what a lot of tosh to have on your resume

i guess it is because she is so plain she has fans who like her because they can see themselves in her

Sandra has oscar as statement of her talent. Cheryl will never have anything close to that. Besides the digital techonlogy to tweek her voice to make it sound decent of course.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    btw, I love her. She is simply fab.
  • Options
    BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic actress :)
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a fan of her films but in real life she seems to be a nice lady. And i have much admiration for people who adopt if they do it for the right reasons. Nudge nudge, wink wink Madonna;)
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    ME ME ME, love her loads. Reckon she'd be a fun and supportive mate to have.
  • Options
    DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    I think she is afine specimen of the woman specimen. Amazing!
  • Options
    Huffy1968Huffy1968 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    where does Cheryl come into it ? you must be obsessed with her if you need to mention her name everytime you post.

does your husband know you have this obsession ?

as i said Sandra is a plain Jane.

i would also mention that she is jumping on the adoption bandwagon although she does it as it is going out of vogue

The only obsessed person here is you and your constant need to defend Cheryl Cole, usually by making personal remarks about those posters who express a negative opinion.

Funny how that doesn't stop you making derogatory remarks about other celebrities though, especially when compared to Chezza.

And as has previously pointed out, Sandra Bullock began adoption proceedings years ago, so you've made yourself look even sillier... :D:rolleyes:

And she's a great actress, and her soon-to-be-ex husband is an idiot... :D
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    for anyone who is a fan - The Lake House is just starting on BBC3....Keanu too! Seen the film before, get a headache trying to work out the timeline - even Dr Who's timeline looks simple compared to this at times

she comes over as ok and not up herself, glad she has got rid of her cheating hubby after what has happened, such a shame, his loss.

She seems a nice celeb compared to some out there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    quote: -

Quote:
    Originally Posted by guffybear View Post
    where does Cheryl come into it ? you must be obsessed with her if you need to mention her name everytime you post.

does your husband know you have this obsession ?

as i said Sandra is a plain Jane.

i would also mention that she is jumping on the adoption bandwagon although she does it as it is going out of vogue
    The only obsessed person here is you and your constant need to defend Cheryl Cole, usually by making personal remarks about those posters who express a negative opinion.

Funny how that doesn't stop you making derogatory remarks about other celebrities though, especially when compared to Chezza.

And as has previously pointed out, Sandra Bullock began adoption proceedings years ago, so you've made yourself look even sillier...

And she's a great actress, and her soon-to-be-ex husband is an idiot...

ty for defending me.I am actually a man, which should seem quite obvious from my phwoarrs to Sandra Bullock, Salma Hayek, Nigella Lawson and Mary Kiani and my blurggghh to hearing yobette Biffa Tweedy descibed as sexy!

But each to their own I guess..:p
  • Options
    Mer~maidMer~maid Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    just finished watching the Lake House, again! Absolutely love the film, and adore Sandra Bulloch, she's gorgeous, talented and comes across as a genuinely lovely person.
  • Options
    guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why all the mentions of Cheryl in this thread ?

i certainly never compared her to Sandra Bullock. that would be like comparing apples and oranges as one is a singer and one is an 'actress'.

there must be a shortage of Cheryl news in the media and your obsession with her must be transferred to other threads.
  • Options
    wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Sandra :), she is an ok actress but whenever i see or read articles about her she comes across as a really nice person....unlike other Hollywood "stars"
  • Options
    Huffy1968Huffy1968 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    worpler wrote: »
    ty for defending me.I am actually a man, which should seem quite obvious from my phwoarrs to Sandra Bullock, Salma Hayek, Nigella Lawson and Mary Kiani and my blurggghh to hearing yobette Biffa Tweedy descibed as sexy!

But each to their own I guess..:p

Indeed, and you're welcome :D
    why all the mentions of Cheryl in this thread ?

i certainly never compared her to Sandra Bullock. that would be like comparing apples and oranges as one is a singer and one is an 'actress'.

there must be a shortage of Cheryl news in the media and your obsession with her must be transferred to other threads.

The irony is that you've spectacularly failed to spot (or are patently ignoring) the obvious, guffybear. The only reason worpler mentioned Biffa-Chezza Tweedy-Cole in the first place is because of your well-known posting history in defending her, usually by making derogatory and personal remarks about other posters - which, true to to form, you did here. :rolleyes: You gave your opinion of Sandra Bullock, fine, but your reputation preceded you, otherwise I'm sure the AutoTune Queen would never have been brought into the thread at all!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Sandra! She's my fave celeb- she seems so genuine unlike the majority of celebritys and i'm also a huge fan of her films. She's great!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Huffy1968 wrote: »
    Indeed, and you're welcome :D

The irony is that you've spectacularly failed to spot (or are patently ignoring) the obvious, guffybear. The only reason worpler mentioned Biffa-Chezza Tweedy-Cole in the first place is because of your well-known posting history in defending her, usually by making derogatory and personal remarks about other posters - which, true to to form, you did here. :rolleyes: You gave your opinion of Sandra Bullock, fine, but your reputation preceded you, otherwise I'm sure the AutoTune Queen would never have been brought into the thread at all!:D

thank you!

Sandra has class and talent and is an actress....
    Biffa is a "singer" and has neither...she does however have a record for violence (ABH Guildford Crown Court).

I love a good Biffa bash...:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thank you!

Sandra has class and talent and is an actress....
    Biffa is a "singer" and has neither...she does however have a record for violence (ABH Guildford Crown Court).

I love a good Biffa bash...:p

You don't say!! :D You're worse with her than I am with pish posh!

I saw Chezza in the Sunday Mirror today and for the first time, felt a twinge of irritation. She's got hardly any talent. The only reason she's touring with the BEPs is because Will.I.Am fancies her. And don't get me started on Kelly Brook. Grrrrrr!

Anyway, back OT! Sandra fully deserved her Oscar for The Blind Side, I love her. She can do both comedy and drama and she comes across as a lovely woman. Jesse James is another moron who's lead by his pr!ck.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You don't say!! :D You're worse with her than I am with pish posh!

I saw Chezza in the Sunday Mirror today and for the first time, felt a twinge of irritation. She's got hardly any talent. The only reason she's touring with the BEPs is because Will.I.Am fancies her. And don't get me started on Kelly Brook. Grrrrrr!

Anyway, back OT! Sandra fully deserved her Oscar for The Blind Side, I love her. She can do both comedy and drama and she comes across as a lovely woman. Jesse James is another moron who's lead by his pr!ck.

Hardly any? - you are too kind....;)

I just can't help myself......I guess she is my outlet as it were...:p
    on the Daily Wail they had those ridic "sultry" shots of her and her sexiest woman win....my comment was posted...but they cut out the mention of her dodgy past....tsk tsk...naughty Daily Wail!!

I love the fact that someone who got done for ABH giving someone a shiner is working with the black eyed peas...and lives in a chav mansion called Hurtmore House, you gotta laugh.....

Anyway if you are reading Sanny and want a tour of Oxford just let me know - same goes if you are just looking for a sexual plaything...:p;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hardly any? - you are too kind....;)

I just can't help myself......I guess she is my outlet as it were...:p
    on the Daily Wail they had those ridic "sultry" shots of her and her sexiest woman win....my comment was posted...but they cut out the mention of her dodgy past....tsk tsk...naughty Daily Wail!!

I love the fact that someone who got done for ABH giving someone a shiner is working with the black eyed peas...and lives in a chav mansion called Hurtmore House, you gotta laugh.....

Anyway if you are reading Sanny and want a tour of Oxford just let me know - same goes if you are just looking for a sexual plaything...:p;)

:D:D You couldn't make it up, eh?! :p
  • Options
    guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a Sandra Bullock thread taken over by the Cheryl obsessives. they just can not get enough