premier league thread

Comments

• promo-onlypromo-only Posts: 3,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are the Sky 3D matches also the work of Premier League Productions?

No, Sky do 3D themselves using their own cameras because of the low angles needed for maximum effect. The 3D coverage has its own commentary team too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Villa stream on PLP looking GOOD pre kick off. See what happens....
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With PLP my guess is they havent banned any VPN or DNS providers but instead manually checked accounts, and probably newest accounts only.
  • mrinstallermrinstaller Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    I think it's the twain accounts. Mine is non Taiwan and is working.
    The villa stream looks very good at the minute.
    Hope they have stoped the blocking now. End of the day we have paid so fingers crossed they leave it be.
  • lylinalylina Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    PLP still offers free 1-week trial so I suggest you use that for now :p

I just made a new account and I'm in, good quality and framerate.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    shotts56 wrote: »
    Sounds like your mirroring rather than air playing, or using an HDMI cable. I get that too.

To get proper airplay with either an iPhone or an iPad, you have to switch on airplay before you open the Bein app, and then once you open it, it will airplay properly. (There used to be an option within the app to enable airplay, but that was scrapped several updates ago).

Either works fine, although I do find the iPad air play stream gives better picture quality.

Working perfectly now Thanks !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    I can't seem to get on the plp site with unotelly, anyone else having issues with unotelly?

Never mind, working again now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    miken10 wrote: »
    I can't seem to get on the plp site with unotelly, anyone else having issues with unotelly?

I was using unotelly on PLP and got banned. NZ site.

so if you cant access the site its possible it was unotelly that got detected.
  • arteseaartesea Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    PLP and the Android app should now support 3000kbps streams (according to their twitter feed).
    Forum Member
    Chrysalis wrote: »

Did you use a Taiwan account?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    miken10 wrote: »
    Did you use a Taiwan account?

for the 3rd time NZ
  • jcm193jcm193 Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is pure speculation to how and why peoples accounts are being banned mine has not been as yet but i dont see it lasting for much longer

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    I got booted off PLP as well. Tried getting my sub back through online chat, but they werent having any of it..

Has anyone got an update on Bein sport and when they will get their rights back?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jcm193 wrote: »
    This is pure speculation to how and why peoples accounts are being banned mine has not been as yet but i dont see it lasting for much longer

obviously

why do you think I used the word possibly?
  • x5gbx5gb Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Plp looking a lot better than last week on iPad but there is still the occasional judder, so whatever they are doing is starting to work, but still needs a little tweaking. The PC stream on other hand is still judder city. NBC is showing bad network connection for me and not working at the moment on iPad.
  • jcm193jcm193 Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies i didn't see that anyway having it is good while it lasts
    obviously

why do you think I used the word possibly?
    Forum Member
    So is the consensus that a non shared ip VPN is the best way to go with New Zealand account details?
    Or is it pointless spending more money?
  • Brian_BourdonBrian_Bourdon Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    x5gb wrote: »
    Plp looking a lot better than last week on iPad but there is still the occasional judder, so whatever they are doing is starting to work, but still needs a little tweaking. The PC stream on other hand is still judder city. NBC is showing bad network connection for me and not working at the moment on iPad.

I had a legit Dish sub and could never get NBC to play nice on their app.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member

Don't think the problem is Unotelly - my situation is the same as yours in every way (sign-up was on the NZ site, account set up in the last week or so, no e-mail but 2 days after paying for the whole season it prompts me to subscribe every time I try to view anything) except I am using Unblock-us and not Unotelly.

Think you were on the money guessing that they've been scrutinising new accounts.
  • x5gbx5gb Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    I had a legit Dish sub and could never get NBC to play nice on their app.

The NBC app worked fine until the game started and then since bad network connection. Golf channel stream working still, only games showing as bad connection, never had this before including all last season.
    Forum Member
    x5gb wrote: »
    The NBC app worked fine until the game started and then since bad network connection. Golf channel stream working still, only games showing as bad connection, never had this before including all last season.

The app used to hang on the initial commercial for me or crash after a few
    seconds. Unlike Comcast and DirecTV Dish don't have dedicated channels
    for the Extra games on their normal TV service though Bein US was part of the Dish
    250 pack whereas it is a premium channel on Comcast.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    So I'm dude with the excellent PLP stream quality.

It's so good it's unreal but I'm sure PLP are going through the accounts so I'm on borrowed time :(.
    Forum Member
    So I'm dude with the excellent PLP stream quality.

It's so good it's unreal but I'm sure PLP are going through the accounts so I'm on borrowed time :(.

Mine's juddery a bit but ce la vie. If they switch me off after two weeks then still
    had money's worth for the price. Be pissed if I'd paid full rate though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Mine's juddery a bit but ce la vie. If they switch me off after two weeks then still
    had money's worth for the price. Be pissed if I'd paid full rate though.

Yh 2 weeks is half the price of what a sub would be per month.

I would be irate too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Still juddery for me as well on the PC, iPad test earlier in the week was decent, occasional judder...gave the iPad 80%.

Not sure they have started doing anything yet, but their tech promised to get back to me after the meeting as hasn't so far. So I got back onto them and reported that it was still an issue and pointed them to my previous interaction with support.

I have also ordered an iPad AIR so hoping my streaming experience will at least be better!