Ending a recording

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
Forum Member
With the tennis over running last night we decided to cancel the recoding of George Gently (or Wimbledon as it's now known :-)) while we watched Midsomer.
When I tried to cncel recording the box hanged up - we watched channel 3 analogue for 15 mins then pulled the plug on the box and all was well. Anyone experienced a similar problem/come up with a workaround ?

Cheers ; CJB

Comments

• oscar1oscar1 Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    mistabee.
    Did exactly the same as you
    box did not hang.
    Regards
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mistabee wrote: »
    With the tennis over running last night we decided to cancel the recoding of George Gently (or Wimbledon as it's now known :-)) while we watched Midsomer.
    When I tried to cncel recording the box hanged up - we watched channel 3 analogue for 15 mins then pulled the plug on the box and all was well. Anyone experienced a similar problem/come up with a workaround ?

Cheers ; CJB

I have not found any significant problems ending a recording that is in progress. Is it possible that you suffered an instance of the 'crash on delete' bug, which sometimes causes the box to hang when removing a programme (in this case a part of a programme) from the library?