It's Official - Bianca Will Launch Her Tights Business

radiofan4radiofan4 Posts: 370
Forum Member
I'm so proud of her. She's obviously received financial backing and setting up a website to launch her website http://biancamillerlondon.com/

GOOD FOR HER. I will be buying her product

Comments

• radiofan4radiofan4 Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    WinterFire wrote: »

opps didn't see the duplicate post
  • TallywackerTallywacker Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bianca posting on here again under the name radiofan4.

She's as much chance of making this a success as she has of selling chocolate teapots.
    Forum Member
    Bianca posting on here again under the name radiofan4.

She's as much chance of making this a success as she has of selling chocolate teapots.

What's with all the negativity Tallywacker, if I really was Bianca as you claim I am, I would be proud of myself in securing a deal to get the business started. I think we should be celebrating her success, instead of being spoil sport
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    radiofan4 wrote: »
    What's with all the negativity Tallywacker, if I really was Bianca as you claim I am, I would be proud of myself in securing a deal to get the business started. I think we should be celebrating her success, instead of being spoil sport
    It's not really 'success' is it? A homepage asking for people's email addresses. I'd imagine she is going to need many, many thousands of them to prove her market before anyone invests a penny in her plan.
  • trebanostrebanos Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kaybee15 wrote: »
    It's not really 'success' is it? A homepage asking for people's email addresses. I'd imagine she is going to need many, many thousands of them to prove her market before anyone invests a penny in her plan.

if she collects xx thousand names of potential customers, she's going to be xxx thousands in pocket over other startups, because she won't have to spend anything on advertising.
    It also needs pointing out that we don't know how many sales she needs to have a profitable business.
  • TallywackerTallywacker Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt she's secured a deal from 'the industry'. She brings nothing to the product. Radiofan you yourself as I imagine many women have identified the need, all Bianca did was bring it to the TV. You're as qualified as she is in terms of launching it. I can't see why any manufacturer would employ her as they can just make them without Bianca - it's not as if she has a patent or trademark or anything.
  • L_SilverwolfL_Silverwolf Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fair play to her for giving this a go & the new branding is a big improvement. I hope she succeeds, as I like a happy ending. :)
    Forum Member
    I doubt she's secured a deal from 'the industry'. She brings nothing to the product. Radiofan you yourself as I imagine many women have identified the need, all Bianca did was bring it to the TV. You're as qualified as she is in terms of launching it. I can't see why any manufacturer would employ her as they can just make them without Bianca - it's not as if she has a patent or trademark or anything.
    She does have a backer, do your reasearch, I'm not going to do it for you .

There have been a small of number companies wo have attempted to do what Bianca is doing, but they didn't get the PR and support as she is geting now. The publicity from the show has put her on the forefront and I'm sure Sir Alan's friends would help her with publicity

I say stop the negaivity she wll do well, she's catering for a niche market.