Options

'Waiting for Chryed to get it On' - Christian & Syed (Part 55)

1273274275276277279»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love how Syed runs out the room when ATO breaks out the bodypaint...
    I'm not eating nutella on toast right now so it's NOT extra funny...
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too. I have a big soft spot for Masood - I can't rectify it, I know he's awful and everything, but he can be so sweet and good. And Christian and him got on SO WELL, they're both oil on troubled waters types really, and they both really do love Syed.

I'm gutted that they aren't friends, and that Masood has been SO cruel to Christian - reasons I know, but Masood forgetting and ignoring all his history with Christian and all his knowledge of Christian's essential goodness sort of breaks my heart.:(

I think Christian will always be wary of Masood...Masood is more sly and underhand than Zainab. Would Christian ever be able to trust Masood again?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still can't get over Masood saying he saw Chryed having sex! Why can't WE see it? |Oh is it too early for smut? I'm barely awake...

What has Christian done?
    Our son.

:eek: :D:D

Still can't believe that didn't get cut lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Syed's so brave... people who say he's a coward are idiots. He actually said 'I'm gay' in front of his entire community. :cry:

LOL Johnny: Whiplash now!

Still angry they had Christian out Syed...

I reject him! *still makes me cringe*

Santer how on Earth is Amira leaving pregnant a 'strong' exit? Love the music BBc played at the end. 'You and me till the end of time'. We mustn't forget that, no matter what happens with Chryed. Drunken Christian isn't going to ruin their entire relationship!
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still can't get over Masood saying he saw Chryed having sex! Why can't WE see it? |Oh is it too early for smut? I'm barely awake...

What has Christian done?
    Our son.

:eek: :D:D

Still can't believe that didn't get cut lol

I don't get why he even said it? :confused:

We were not even in the room and we could see they were only kissing :confused:

Re-shooting of scene or Masood just knew where it was leading?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoanneK wrote: »
    I don't get why he even said it? :confused:

We were not even in the room and we could see they were only kissing :confused:

Re-shooting of scene or Masood just knew where it was leading?

Maybe the latter, though I always thought perfect moment was post coital but then I suppose they'd be more nekkid! :p
    Or maybe kissage on screen means sex to the characters cause of that pesky watershed.... does that mean they were naked in 'other talents' kiss??? :p:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,263
    Forum Member
    Morning all. Been offline for a few days. Sooo expected to see part 56 by now.:confused:

I'm going to miss tonight's Chryed as I have an overnight stay in hospital (nothing serious). I'll catch up tomorrow though.

Thanks for all the ff's recently. It's been a joy reading them.
    :)
  • Options
    lil_beibeilil_beibei Posts: 3,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning lovely people :)

Been enjoying myself watching the old Christian clips that sunnyskies put up, wish we'd get some more Christian/Ian interaction, I love their relationship. Can't think....is the last time we had proper Christian/Ian time when C was in the hospital? That was really good, just so understated and realistic. I've probably said it 100 times or more, but I need a Chryed meal at the Beales, Jane happy but cautious, Syed nervous, Ian blundering, Christian finding it all funny but afterwards saying to Jane and Ian how much it meant to him to have them altogether. And Syed later being a bit sad because they can't have a family meal with his family and so Christian giving him a super big hug on the sofa to try to cheer him up. TPTB, I need this to happen......

PS my 'lesbian'/I'll shag anything 'drama' last night was quite entertaining :o:p Hubbie said that the storyboarding for it must have been quite fun...think he wants a new career ;)

PPS does anyone have the Zainab talking to Shabs about her past clip available to upload?
  • Options
    lil_beibeilil_beibei Posts: 3,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Chryedville! Woo, actual Chryed screentime tonight?!

Morning Hun! Am going to reply to your pm in a bit :)
    It was my ff but didn't get it finished!! Should be up in a couple of days!!

Wakey wakey mods - we need Part 56 soon!! ;);)

BC...write faster!!!!! I have to know what is going to happen :cry::cry: You left Christian crying :cry::cry:

wooohooo.......Chryed time tonight :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lil_beibei wrote: »
    Morning lovely people :)

Been enjoying myself watching the old Christian clips that sunnyskies put up, wish we'd get some more Christian/Ian interaction, I love their relationship. Can't think....is the last time we had proper Christian/Ian time when C was in the hospital? That was really good, just so understated and realistic. I've probably said it 100 times or more, but I need a Chryed meal at the Beales, Jane happy but cautious, Syed nervous, Ian blundering, Christian finding it all funny but afterwards saying to Jane and Ian how much it meant to him to have them altogether. And Syed later being a bit sad because they can't have a family meal with his family and so Christian giving him a super big hug on the sofa to try to cheer him up. TPTB, I need this to happen......

PS my 'lesbian'/I'll shag anything 'drama' last night was quite entertaining :o:p Hubbie said that the storyboarding for it must have been quite fun...think he wants a new career ;)

PPS does anyone have the Zainab talking to Shabs about her past clip available to upload?

Yes please!
This discussion has been closed.