Options

'Waiting for Chryed to get it On' - Christian & Syed (Part 57)

Comments

• Options
    ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I need some help.

Anyone around?

Hi - what's up?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    Guys, I love that so many people have stuck up for me in that thread. It's very sweet.

Though really, let her carry on now. I don't want any of you getting in trouble or banned if you end up saying something you may regret. I'd feel awful if that happened.

I am in no way upset about this. I actually found the whole thing highly ammusing. If she thinks me calling her vile for daring calling her up on her double standards, then whatever, she can feel that way.

We love you KatrinaK - your posts on here are always brilliant so our friend over there can jog on!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :yawn: I felt like coming And telling you all 3 important things:

1. Johnny/Christian looks divine in a leather jacket :cool:
    2. Marc/Syed looks scrummy-licious in that check shirt :cool:
    3. Chryed are perfect together. They love each other <3:D:D

All 100% true!!
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ardchoile wrote: »
    Post-gym makes no logical sense if it's a break in filming, I know, but a girl can dream. ;)

Could be Chryed clothes - though Syed has never worn shorts before so maybe it's to do with their new gym business. *coughpleaseEEcough*

Could be a long break/lunch? But probably not as would they have time to go to the gym, get lunch and eat?

Gym business would be fab. It would be a really good way of Syed meeting more people as well. There was a post somewhere about that, and I had to admit the poster was right. He doesn't interact with anybody other than his boyfriend and his family...oh, and Roxy sometimes but that is always mainly through Christian.
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi - what's up?

Problems with the ex-boyfriend... I want to SNAP.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Problems with the ex-boyfriend... I want to SNAP.

Oh that sounds crap. What's he doing?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK - gotta go!

No chance of JP on TM today I suppose? Well I'll record it just in case. :D
  • Options
    curlyhairrockscurlyhairrocks Posts: 10,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My thoughts: (still haven't rewatched, stupid Pontins has destroyed my dongle's reception)
    1)Syed needs some friends.
    2) Tamwar's dangerously close to being 'Tamtwat' again.
    3) Drunk Christian is hilarious
    4) That episode was a bit 'meh'
    5) Syed in checked shirts= SQUEE
    6) They kissed! Again! Loving BK, it's like a kiss every episode instead of Dierdrick 'there will only be one kiss EVER' Santer.
    7) Um... hope we see Chryed kiss and make up
    8) Marc Elliott is the most beautiful man in the universe. With JP at the helm.
    9) I'm not a fan of Rob whatshisname. One of the Richards should always write Chryed!
    Excellent points and I agree especially with the points I highlighted.
    :yawn: I felt like coming And telling you all 3 important things:

1. Johnny/Christian looks divine in a leather jacket :cool:
    2. Marc/Syed looks scrummy-licious in that check shirt :cool:
    3. Chryed are perfect together. They love each other <3:D
    The perfect summary. :)
    And I'm really excited for tonights episode!!! Syed telling Shabnam he's fallen in love with a man.. Our very own Christuan Clarke :D We have a very good writer too!!
    QFT I'm looking forward to tonight.
    New Ellitridge Info

Not sure if this has already been posted or not? It's a pic of Ellitridge grabbing some lunch inbetween filming, taken on 25th August (Wednesday)!!!! :D

http://www.contactmusic.com/photos.nsf/main/marc_elliott_2972975

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :D

Love that they seem to be filming so much at the moment - sounds like more than filler too as they seem to be down there most of the day. Guess we'll find out at the end if October!

Squeeeee I think you're right in that something big is coming up for them.
  • Options
    surrealsurreal Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning guys! :)
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    One thing tonight episode highlighted was that Syed definitely needs more freinds. I mean it's great that he has his brother and I adore thier relationship. However outside the compounds of Christian and his brother, he doesn't really have someone who he can bond with.

Christian over two years has developed a rapport with Jane, Lucy and Roxy and tbh, I can understand why some casual vieweres prefer Christian with them to Syed, because we get to see that party boy side to him more with other characters. Syed on the other hands is in love mode with Christian but we don't see his witty side (Parveen) so much because there is not that kind of character to bounce of. Syed is shy and reserved but from his past we've seen he can be quite sarcastic. It's high time EE revived that aspect to his persona.

Don't get me wrong, I love Chryed as a couple but I hope tpbe continue on developing Syed's independance away from from Christian too.

Syed's lack of friends is now a bit shocking, why even Vanessa is interacting with more characters than Syed! :eek::mad: They need to fix that soon!
    asyousay wrote: »
    Just been re-watching and Tamwar looks totally disgusted by his behavior. Very interesting how this continues because he already does not think Christian is good enough or so it seems and stuff like this may highlight his bad feelings towards Christian.

To be fair to Tam he's just been pulled down by Christian who's built as a tank....I would've been quite peeved actually!
    New Ellitridge Info

Not sure if this has already been posted or not? It's a pic of Ellitridge grabbing some lunch inbetween filming, taken on 25th August (Wednesday)!!!! :D

Love that they seem to be filming so much at the moment - sounds like more than filler too as they seem to be down there most of the day. Guess we'll find out at the end if October!

Thank you Laura!

Gym clothes....:sleep: I have a suspicion that BK wants to turn Marc into a gay icon...he's going to have him tone up and get a six pack....cue lots of semi-naked Marc....Johnny already is built like a tank....so we'll see them in an issue of Attitude in the next few months....that's my theory and I'm sticking to it! :sleep::D
  • Options
    BreadstixBreadstix Posts: 10,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jack Nasty wrote: »
    Thanks! But I can't believe I wasted it in some other thread:mad: Bloody typical Oh well, it'll teach me to be more careful where I post in future

Anyway, can't think of anything meaningful, funny or relevant to the occasion (no change there then:rolleyes:) so I'll just belatedly celebrate by saying thanks to you all for indulging my squeeing/ranting/rambling over the past 14 months or so. You've made me laugh, cry (in a good way) and helped keep me sane on the long and winding road we've been on with these boys:) Long may it continue:D

Congrats on the milestone JN :)
    asyousay wrote: »
    Its amazing we have already gone though half a thread since lunch time. Just re-watchig the sceens and i still cant tell what Christian has in his mouth.

Isn't it the kebab meat? :confused:
    New Ellitridge Info

Not sure if this has already been posted or not? It's a pic of Ellitridge grabbing some lunch inbetween filming, taken on 25th August (Wednesday)!!!!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I wondered if it could be post gym too, but then I thought they might be in Chryed clothes? I like the thought of them just having been to the gym together though

I can't wait to find out what they've been busy filming!

OMG Laura I laaarve this!! Definitely looks like Chryed clothes as they are Christian's set clothes and Syed's clothes look a bit too well co-ordinated (check out the purple theme running through the whole outfit!! :D) Maybe Christian has to start working out with Syed so that he is in a better position (out of the gutter please :D) to speak to his clients.

In other news: Hiya Luuuuuuve!!!!
  • Options
    who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning!
    New Ellitridge Info

Aww thankyou...I was thinking post gym too...and Marc wears purple (on his trainers too) ..love him even more:)

I am just worried about his three week road trip holiday he planned with his mates to the States. I hope he gets to have it, even if we get another black hole...I was hoping since he was spotted in Stratford last week too he might be back home and about to go. I sound like a mother hen.
    EE just make sure Marc gets his holiday please that's all I'm saying.
    JoanneK wrote: »
    :D

Looks like they are post gym to me...or they are wearing on set clothes (Sy 'working out' with Christian as part of his new job!) :D
    This makes me happy as they have been seen a few times lately round Elstree.

That makes good sense too.
    We love you KatrinaK - your posts on here are always brilliant so our friend over there can jog on!! :D:D:D

We do :)Katrina is incredibly fair minded and puts her points across really well and obviously well thought and never in a nasty way, she's a lover not a winder upper:D. xxx For you Katrina.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    surreal wrote: »
    Morning guys! :)

Syed's lack of friends is now a bit shocking, why even Vanessa is interacting with more characters than Syed! :eek::mad: They need to fix that soon!

To be fair to Tam he's just been pulled down by Christian who's built as a tank....I would've been quite peeved actually!

Thank you Laura!

Gym clothes....:sleep: I have a suspicion that BK wants to turn Marc into a gay icon...he's going to have him tone up and get a six pack....cue lots of semi-naked Marc....Johnny already is built like a tank....so we'll see them in an issue of Attitude in the next few months....that's my theory and I'm sticking to it! :sleep::D

Noooo leave him alone he's effortlessly perfect...a little effort is ok but that's all! Marc stay as you are but you can still be semi naked whenever you would like to be!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New Ellitridge Info

YUM YUM YUM!!! Look at The Precious!! YUM again! :D
  • Options
    BreadstixBreadstix Posts: 10,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I know *sighs* and Johhny's chest *guh* :p:p:p

Cannot close that photo, not even when hubby gets home, it's a keeper :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes it's grown back, :) it was a bit short at the back last night or something...not being picky, love it anyway really just not too neat and tidy!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,263
    Forum Member
    New Ellitridge Info

Fabulous pic, What gorgeous men they are. :):) I do love colour co-ordinated Marc/Syed.

Looks like chryed clothes and I agree with others, it must be to do with Absacadabra (wish there was a vomit smiley for the name!).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who me? wrote: »
    Yes it's grown back, :) it was a bit short at the back last night or something...not being picky, love it anyway really just not too neat and tidy!

the precious is precious, i wonder if marc worries if he even thinks about cutting the Precious
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    logiegreen wrote: »
    Fabulous pic, What gorgeous men they are. :):) I do love colour co-ordinated Marc/Syed.

Looks like chryed clothes and I agree with others, it must be to do with Absacadabra (wish there was a vomit smiley for the name!).

In my head I call it Pecs Appeal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :cry::cry::cry:
    It's official. I lost all my Chryed digital recordings. Which means no more first kiss, alley kiss, perfect moment or julia's theme on 42 inch...:cry::cry:
    I'm truly gutted.

But... I comfort myself with the knowledge that I have every snippet of Chryed scenes downloaded on my computer, and doubly saved on my external hard disk, some on stick and some on CD. So in reality, I will not have to miss anything.

The stupid part of it is, that after all that my machine is still not working :mad: I had to do this "big reset", wiping all my recordings in the process.. and the man said "if that doesn't work, nothing will"... And it didn't... :(
    Which means I'm going to have to get myself a new one. Which will be a better one... (that's the good news) and may cost me an arm and a leg (that's the bad news).
    Will get to the shop later today, and hopefully, by tonight I may be "fully operational" again, to start a new collection :D

Anyway.... I'd already accepted that this would probably happen, so I'm sort of ok...

Going to throw myself into a bit of Chryed pic, fic and vid viewing now, that's going to sort me out :D
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New Ellitridge Info

Squeeee...what a lovely pic to wake up to:D
    I heart Ellitridge and Chryed:D
  • Options
    surrealsurreal Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched the episode again and I'm still meh! about it...for me a couple of things stood out that I found unconvincing...

a)The conversations:

- Roxy and Christian: She is shallow we know that, but even Roxy would not be so blase given her family situation at the moment. Everything was built on wanting the audience to go ...'Oh it's true, Christian is now boring', blah blah blah. If they had gone the route of Roxy saying she needed a night out, come with me, don't be a bore, c'mon, etc it would have felt more natural. I blame the writer here, he just didn't pull it off.

- Tamwar and Syed: Concern for his brother is fine, not fully understanding gay lifestyle is also fine, but the writer gave Tam words that fit Zainab's character more :eek: Again if their interaction have been different, a light hearted banter about Roxy and Christian together? it probably mean lots of drinking, they're an impossible duo etc, would have made more sense. I found Syed slightly over eager I must say.

b) The drunken scene:

- I found it unconvincing...Christian could open the door downstairs but not his front door? Please! It would been truly hilarious if he had been trying to open the door and Syed had opened it all of a sudden....instead of Hiya luv a real Hi gorgeous all growly and the same kiss...wearing Roxy's skirt, why? to really make the point they were drinking? c'mon it was obvious, a simply feather boa around his neck would've suffice...don't shoot me here! :o Steve McFadden and Linda Henry play drunks so well and I don't think that Johnny or Rita were convincing enough....I didn't find it funny just meh! Different writer and different director staging that scene with less reliance on props would have worked better I think.

All in all not my favourite Chryed episode but it's ok, I just hope that the next time they're used as a filler it will be done better...last night it just felt choppy and not very good. Sorry guys, I'm know many of you liked it and I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade...I just wanted to explain why it didn't work for me.

On the plus side...Marc is so beautiful it's crazy....another kiss....tonight's episode will be much better and I can't wait!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New Ellitridge Info

oh thanks sweetie, i love how they spend time togther off set and get on so well. And that they are filming.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Post-gym makes no logical sense if it's a break in filming, I know, but a girl can dream. ;)

Could be Chryed clothes - though Syed has never worn shorts before so maybe it's to do with their new gym business. *coughpleaseEEcough*

yes coughpleasecough that would be nice:D
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OT....I have to go to the orthodontist in like half an hour...ugh.... braces tightened...not fun:rolleyes:....will reward myself later by watching custard cream cuddle on loop:sleep::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zoetjetoch wrote: »
    It's official. I lost all my Chryed digital recordings. Which means no more first kiss, alley kiss, perfect moment or julia's theme on 42 inch.
    I'm truly gutted.

But... I comfort myself with the knowledge that I have every snippet of Chryed scenes downloaded on my computer, and doubly saved on my external hard disk, some on stick and some on CD. So in reality, I will not have to miss anything.

The stupid part of it is, that after all that my machine is still not working :mad: I had to do this "big reset", wiping all my recordings in the process.. and the man said "if that doesn't work, nothing will"... And it didn't...
    Which means I'm going to have to get myself a new one. Which will be a better one... (that's the good news) and may cost me an arm and a leg (that's the bad news).
    Will get to the shop later today, and hopefully, by tonight I may be "fully operational" again, to start a new collection :D

Anyway.... I'd already accepted that this would probably happen, so I'm sort of ok...

Going to throw myself into a bit of Chryed pic, fic and vid viewing now, that's going to sort me out

Oh, I'm so sorry about that *hugs* :(

I really want to do some Chryed fic reading, vid watching and pic viewing but I have to go out :(
This discussion has been closed.