Options

That dirty dog and the bed

InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
Forum Member
✭✭
Theres only so many times you can see a dirty dog jump onto a bed and shake mud everywhere before it gets boring.

Come on DS.. give us some new adverts to watch!

Comments

• Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noooo I love that ad it's the only one I have ever stopped and watched !
  • Options
    You_moYou_mo Posts: 11,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yuck. And there it is of course. :(
  • Options
    MinjuryMinjury Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    I wondered what you were talking about at first. I must subconciously block out adverts as I only notice them when people point them out to me.
  • Options
    nessyfencernessyfencer Posts: 9,195
    Forum Member
    Adverts? On DS? Seriously?
  • Options
    I, CandyI, Candy Posts: 3,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer it to that tacky Swarovski ad, with its cheap-looking font and empty-headed, my-sugar-daddy-bought-me-all-this-bling woman.
  • Options
    ~Twinkle~~Twinkle~ Posts: 8,166
    Forum Member
    I love that ad, it ranks up there with the Coca Cola truck. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get that one non stop on youtube too. I sorely hope noone gets that dog a jumbone for christmas
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    I kinda like that ad.

It reminds me of a black Labrador my parents had when I was a kid.
    She used to roll in mud (and worse) and then slink into the house as quietly as possible so that nobody would notice she was plastered in mud and then roll all around the carpet. :D
  • Options
    Madridista23Madridista23 Posts: 9,422
    Forum Member
    The only thing that dog deserves for christmas is a kick in the gonads. It'll remember that!! :cool:
  • Options
    PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It makes me laugh.

I have a dog who has suddenly discovered the joys of our bed. We have a lovely expensive cream duvet cover - and we have to remember to shut the bedroom door at all times or she will be on the bed with her muddy feet.

We have lost her a number of times only to find her snuggled between the pillows :rolleyes:
  • Options
    McLovin85McLovin85 Posts: 1,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love it.

My dog would do exactly the same given half the chance :D.
  • Options
    humdrummerhumdrummer Posts: 4,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I, Candy wrote: »
    I prefer it to that tacky Swarovski ad, with its cheap-looking font and empty-headed, my-sugar-daddy-bought-me-all-this-bling woman.

Agree
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate it, look at that bedroom. That'll need cleaned. They better not have chucked it all out. Who's going to be spending hours picking mud out of photo-frames, and washing and re-washing that duvet? And who is going to clean that dog? And who is going to mop up that set? The level of mess is making my eyes itch. I hate seeing stuff like that, and it's not as if I'm a particularly tidy person. I guess it's the effort that went into making everything spotless and white, the effort that went into plastering that dog in mud, how many takes it must have took to get the right degree of muddy frolicking, etc. etc. Makes me cringe. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Horrible ad, lovely dog.
  • Options
    gmphmacgmphmac Posts: 2,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone else think this thread was going to be about something else? :o;)
  • Options
    AzagothAzagoth Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come on DS.. give us some new adverts to watch!

What, like the one for extra strong bin-bags? You know, it's the one where an ex dog owner is seen dragging a heavy lump wrapped in said bin-bags into the garden with a shovel over his shoulder.
  • Options
    AppleJuice:)AppleJuice:) Posts: 3,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can you say that about the cute little doggy wuff wuff wufff :)
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    Just as with children, videos of pets being 'lovable' are a good reminder of why it's better to visit people who have them rather than have any of your own.
  • Options
    tongs ya basstongs ya bass Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have bought a Jumbone for my dog because of that advert
  • Options
    SoliloquyOSoundSoliloquyOSound Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    That ad is brilliant. Just the look on its face when owner opens the bedroom door. Pure guilty mischievousness.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Lyricalis wrote: »
    Just as with children, videos of pets being 'lovable' are a good reminder of why it's better to visit people who have them rather than have any of your own.

I have a dog and a cat, and I'd rather have them than children to be honest. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,566
    Forum Member
    I would rather see this than the crappy Swarovski or the iFlorist 'Beautiful Flowers' adverts over and over.
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't blame the dog to be honest. I thought dogs were meant to be mans best friend.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goonst wrote: »
    I hate it, look at that bedroom. That'll need cleaned. They better not have chucked it all out. Who's going to be spending hours picking mud out of photo-frames, and washing and re-washing that duvet? And who is going to clean that dog? And who is going to mop up that set? The level of mess is making my eyes itch. I hate seeing stuff like that, and it's not as if I'm a particularly tidy person. I guess it's the effort that went into making everything spotless and white, the effort that went into plastering that dog in mud, how many takes it must have took to get the right degree of muddy frolicking, etc. etc. Makes me cringe. :o

Me too! The first time I saw it I had to go "Nooo!" aloud as it went towards the bed :o:p
  • Options
    Tom MillerTom Miller Posts: 1,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't seen the dog one yet!

(e: I'm done being a grumpy sod now!)