EastEnders - Ronnie Mitchell/Samantha Womack Appreciation Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,679
    Forum Member
    Night night guys I will be back sometime tomorrow lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know he has super sperm with everyone else but ronnie.

well he managed with little james :D:D little beauty!
    ive already fallen in love with him:o so wierd!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Night Night :D:D:D

Happy sam/scott dreaming ;) chat tommorrow xxxxxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Night Lovely :D
    Ahhh!tomorrow is the day! :D lol night xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im getting nervous for tommorrows episode, i might be out though so might miss it, yay! i dont think i will be able to watch with the family!

I'll start crying then my mum will be like louu grow up and then i'll be crying more because of little james and it will just be heartbreaking!

the advert for new years eve when ronnie says james into the cot at the end pulls at my heart strings :(:(:(:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im getting nervous for tommorrows episode, i might be out though so might miss it, yay! i dont think i will be able to watch with the family!

I'll start crying then my mum will be like louu grow up and then i'll be crying more because of little james and it will just be heartbreaking!

the advert for new years eve when ronnie says james into the cot at the end pulls at my heart strings :(:(:(:(

I'm nervous yet excited! I can't wait for it to air tbh :) but I'm nervous for the backlash it will get :(:(
    And I will defo have a good cry.
    We're having people round for a quiet new year this time so I'm thinking I'll dissapear to my bedroom when it's on :) watch it have a good cry and return to the gathering. :D Sorted :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm nervous yet excited! I can't wait for it to air tbh :) but I'm nervous for the backlash it will get :(
    And I will defo have a good cry.
    We're having people round for a quiet new year this time so I'm thinking I'll dissapear to my bedroom when it's on, watch it have a good cry and return to the gathering. :D Sorted :p

youve got it all planned!:eek::eek: Im probably not going to stop crying for hours if i watch it when it airs!!

Im going to look so attractive after it, big black lines of mascara down my face:rolleyes:

Thats why im trying to go out tommorrow get hammered come back and watch at god knows what time in the morning so it doesnt hit me as hard:o

i think thats my plan! :D:D

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    youve got it all planned!:eek::eek: Im probably not going to stop crying for hours if i watch it when it airs!!

Im going to look so attractive after it, big black lines of mascara down my face:rolleyes:

Thats why im trying to go out tommorrow get hammered come back and watch at god knows what time in the morning so it doesnt hit me as hard:o

i think thats my plan! :D

Haha love your plan :D
    That's what I'm thinking I'm going to look a mess, and I will probs stop crying go join people but not get it from my head and end up crying again. But then I just can't NOT watch it! I hate watching later on iplayer. Ahhh :cry::cry:
    I just keep thinking Danielle. Very emotional after that :o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha love your plan :D
    That's what I'm thinking I'm going to look a mess, and I will probs stop crying go join people but not get it from my head and end up crying again. But then I just can't NOT watch it! I hate watching later on iplayer. Ahhh :cry::cry:
    I just keep thinking Danielle. Very emotional after that :o:o

With danielle i wasnt too bad, i kept it together its when i re watched at 10 that i totally lost it and weeped!

Yeah because it will be stuck in your head so you will keep thinknig about it and then it will be like waaash and then you start crying and everyone will be like rushing around you charlotte charlotte you alright and you'll be like yeaah just an emotional eastenders episode and they'll all be tutting youu! hahah!

I just burst out laughing at this! Look at ronnie second but last end right!

http://rule34-images.paheal.net/_images/6b1322eaed62a3ee59a6de58ba409620/462741%20-%20Bianca_Jackson%20Bradley_Branning%20Dawn_Swann%20Dot_Cotton%20Heather_Trott%20Libby_Fox%20Pat_Butcher%20Phil_Mitchell%20Ronnie_Mitchell%20Roxy_Mitchell%20Stacey_Slater%20Tanya_Branning%20eastenders.PNG

hahaha! creasing at the moment:o
  • liliroselilirose Posts: 10,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will watch it on i-player too. It might even take me two days to finish watching it. I might actually need a break half way through the episode. It is too much for me to watch it when it airs. :(:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lilirose wrote: »
    I will watch it on i-player too. It might even take me two days to finish watching it. I might actually need a break half way through the episode. It is too much for me to watch it when it airs. :(:(

aaawww take a breather from it!
    Did you cry much at the danielle episode then lilly? :(:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With danielle i wasnt too bad, i kept it together its when i re watched at 10 that i totally lost it and weeped!

Yeah because it will be stuck in your head so you will keep thinknig about it and then it will be like waaash and then you start crying and everyone will be like rushing around you charlotte charlotte you alright and you'll be like yeaah just an emotional eastenders episode and they'll all be tutting youu! hahah!

I just burst out laughing at this! Look at ronnie second but last end right!

http://rule34-images.paheal.net/_images/6b1322eaed62a3ee59a6de58ba409620/462741%20-%20Bianca_Jackson%20Bradley_Branning%20Dawn_Swann%20Dot_Cotton%20Heather_Trott%20Libby_Fox%20Pat_Butcher%20Phil_Mitchell%20Ronnie_Mitchell%20Roxy_Mitchell%20Stacey_Slater%20Tanya_Branning%20eastenders.PNG

hahaha! creasing at the moment:o

LOL!!! I think Roxy's is more laughable it's the glasses, thanks for that Lou all I can see now is Phil and Heather.

Yeahh I'm thinking hat it will be stuck in my head too but I don't know what to do lol I might just see how the evening works out :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL!!! I think Roxy's is more laughable it's the glasses, thanks for that Lou all I can see now is Phil and Heather.

Yeahh I'm thinking hat it will be stuck in my head too but I don't know what to do lol I might just see how the evening works out :)

I coudnt stop laughing at it!

Hasnt anyone heard of a razor!? :eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aaawww take a breather from it!
    Did you cry much at the danielle episode then lilly? :(:(

I managed to keep it together the first time, but we had a house full of people so I didn't watch most of it. The second time I watched it I was a wreck from the moment Ronnie found the locket till the end. I could hardly compose myself.:o

Sum did such a fantastic job there. She gets a lot of slack because of her huge fanbase, but she totally owned that episode and showed everyone why she has so many fans. Her screams when Danielle died send chills down my spine.
    Everyone has praised her acting in tomorrow's episode so no doubt it will be even harder to control tears.
    I am such a crying baby:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I managed to keep it together the first time, but we had a house full of people so I didn't watch most of it. The second time I watched I was a wreck from the moment Ronnie found the locket till the end. I could hardly compose myself.:o

Sum did such a fantastic job there. Her screams when Danielle died send chills down my spine.
    Everyone has praised her acting in tomorrow's episode so no doubt it will be even harder to control tears.

Yeah the first time i watched it was alright, i composed myself it was when i re watched at 10 that i started crying!

I know thats sams acting is going to be brilliant tommorrow and the better she acts it the more painfull/ hard hitting its going to be! I can already see myself crying non stop if i watch it when its aired!

I think the worst part wil be when she finds the baby james dead and shes trying to resusitate him and then running across the square searching for help :(:(

Has there been any spoiler pictures released of the moments she finds james dead or when shes running across the square? i havent seen any of them! xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I coudnt stop laughing at it!

Hasnt anyone heard of a razor!? :eek::eek:
    HAHA!! OBVIOUSLY NOT!! It shows that there's only one salon doesn't it they're all quite similar :p

I managed to keep it together the first time, but we had a house full of people so I didn't watch most of it. The second time I watched I was a wreck from the moment Ronnie found the locket till the end. I could hardly compose myself.:o

Sum did such a fantastic job there. Her screams when Danielle died send chills down my spine.
    That scream still gets to me now.

I can see this being very sad and touching, maybe more so than Danielle and that was simply Brilliant :( Scenes are said to be very emotional aren't they, so tissues at the ready :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HAHA!! OBVIOUSLY NOT!! It shows that there's only one salon doesn't it they're all quite similar :p

That scream still gets to me now.

so tissues at the ready :cry:

hahaha yes charlotte, roxys salon ;):D

Yeah the scream she does is so powerful, just like her 'go' in staceys exit! You give sam something to do and she turns it into this hard hitting emotional moment that sticks with you for ages!
    I can still hear that go in my ear every so often!
    Shows what a talented actress she is :D:D

My tissue boxes are going to be out in force :(:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hahaha yes charlotte, roxys salon ;):D

Yeah the scream she does is so powerful, just like her 'go' in staceys exit! You give sam something to do and she turns it into this hard hitting emotional moment that sticks with you for ages!
    I can still hear that go in my ear every so often!
    Shows what a talented actress she is :D

My tissue boxes are going to be out in force :(:(

Haha :)

That 'go' was so brilliant just one of those I won't forget anytime soon. Sam is so talented, she's simply brilliant :D:D Fabulous!

I'm off to bed now!
    Going shopping tomorrow and just realised the stores open in 6 hours! that leaves me with 3/4 hours sleep :(:( ahhh ffs! lol Nightt guys! I'm hoping to post before tomorrows ep but if I don't enjoy!!! xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't it posted here that Sam said in her interview that the cast and crew started crying when Ronnie was desperately knocking on Glenda's door, holding the lifeless baby and calling "mummy, mummy"?:cry::cry:
    She said that they had to stop filming as people couldn't control themselves.
    Sam did not rehearse any of the scenes tomorrow because she couldn't face doing this more than once. So everything is raw, some of it Sam's reactions and some of the things weren’t even scripted.:(

Knowing her she will be so great. She is brilliant at emotional scenes. Like tonight showed. Jessie was great too, but I agree with whoever posted that Sam outshone her. Sam's acting of Ronnie's labour scenes was so realistic, as if she was really in labour. Everything after the birth was brilliant, exactly like a real life mother’s reaction, face expressions and body language after the birth of a baby.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha

That 'go' was so brilliant just one of those I won't forget anytime soon. Sam is so talented, she's simply brilliant :D Fabulous!

I'm off to bed now!
    Going shopping tomorrow and just realised the stores open in 6 hours! that leaves me with 3/4 hours sleep :(:( ahhh ffs! lol Nightt guys! I'm hoping to post before tomorrows ep but if I don't enjoy!!! xxx

Loved her 'go' !!

Night night charlotte :D:D Might see youu up merry hill but your probably going up earlier than me, got to go and see my mates baby before i go there!! Hahaha enjoy the lack of sleep ;) xxxxxxxxxx

i keep chuckeling to myself about that picture, pooor bradders area compared to phils:o hahah! phil's is so much bigger! ok stop now louu!!

night night sam thread! speak tommorrow :D Yeah i should post before tommorrow episode but if i dont happy new year, hope you all have a good one!!!!!

And everyone good luck watching tommorrows episode, hope it doesnt make you cry too much :(:(

NIGHT NIGHT!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't it posted here that Sam said in her interview that the cast and crew started crying when Ronnie was desperately knocking on Glenda's door, holding the lifeless baby and calling "mummy, mummy"?:cry::cry:
    Sam did not rehearse any of the scenes tomorrow because she couldn't face doing this more than once. So everything is raw, some of it Sam's reactions and some of the things weren’t even scripted.:(

I never read this :eek::eek: How did i miss that?

Awww god why are they doing this to us? :(:(:(

It will be so good seen them raw then all the scenes, i bet you wont be able to tell the difference between sams reactions and ronnies reactions they'll just mixs and make it perfection!

Thanks for sharing that lilly, cant believe i missed all that information!
    I bet it will be heartbreaking when shes searching for help though, especially if shes crying out for her mum :(

Ok i really should go now, i could chat about this storyline for hours! night night x
  • tweeeed_xtweeeed_x Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    morning guys :)

tonight's the night! :eek::(:cry::eek:

i imagine this thread may get quite busy later and i'm going out now so wont be back til later on, so i'll just say 'happy new year' now :D

anyways, i think i AM going to watch the ep 'live' tonight, although i'll probably regret it afterwards. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 394
    Forum Member

Knowing her she will be so great. She is brilliant at emotional scenes. Like tonight showed. Jessie was great too, but I agree with whoever posted that Sam outshone her. Sam's acting of Ronnie's labour scenes was so realistic, as if she was really in labour. Everything after the birth was brilliant, exactly like a real life mother’s reaction, face expressions and body language after the birth of a baby.

:cry: I have to watch this on my own as I am going to be crying bucket loads! We're having a little party here, but before that starts my nan and a few of my aunts and whoever will be here a tad earlier and most likely they'll be watching it in the living room....I'll be locked in my room haha, I really don't know whether to watch it or wait till New Years Day and catch up... :rolleyes:

That is really good news!! I'm sooo happy it's revealed so soon, it gives hope to Ronnie's character, I can kind of look for ward to the storyline now knowing it's not dragging on for years... :) Thanks for posting! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah I saw that earlier. This is the post:
    They have filmed the reveal already. Yes they have. Luckily, Bryan Kirkwood is clever enough not to drag this out for a year.

If it went on that long it would totally ruin Ronnie's character. She's a grieving mother having a moment of madness. Not a sadistic baby kidnapper.

I hope it is true and there is still some hope for Ronnie's character. I was really starting to panic thinking that we were heading for a Christmas 2011 reveal.:eek:
    The script snippets from the 14th of Feb make it seem like the swap is still uncovered by then, but hopefully all will be revealed soon after. If yes, then Ronnie can be saved without something really drastic like suicide.
    As the quote says Ronnie is not some sadistic child kidnapper. She is truthful so hopefully she herself will tell the truth.
    It was going to be hard to keep this going for a long time without it getting boring and loosing credibility completely. So many people have seen James and Tommy, including the clubfoot and Roxy's photo. There is only so long Ronnie can keep people away not to see him.
    This has made me feel much better about the storyline.
This discussion has been closed.