Heather Frost interviewed by The Mirror - 'I'm NOT a scrounger'

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see this bloody woman is making headlines on mail online. What a useless waste of space Heather Frost is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2289076/Heather-Frost-Widows-diary-reveals-hell-living-benefits-queen-mother-11-given-new-mansion.html

Just shows how rare these type of stories actually must be if they keep having to go over it again from a different angle.

Pretty sad really.
  • rusty123rusty123 Posts: 22,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really....seriously?

You don't have to read it; it's not compulsory. I must say the Daily Heil have outdone themselves here. They have found someone who lived next door to them and they have reported they actually made some noise.

WOW....what next, the Pope is a flipping Catholic?

Does the Pope throw dog crap and half bricks over your fence, smash your greenhouse, make loads of noise, intimidate you by banging walls if you dare to have your telly on and they might hear it, litter the place up (there's been a skip on the driveway for years) and generally be regarded in the area as a possible candidate for neighbour from hell?

That's how that family is perceived locally and has been for a long time, years infact, so well before the 'Heil' got wind of them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rusty123 wrote: »
    Does the Pope throw dog crap and half bricks over your fence, smash your greenhouse, make loads of noise, intimidate you by banging walls if you dare to have your telly on and they might hear it, litter the place up (there's been a skip on the driveway for years) and generally be regarded in the area as a possible candidate for neighbour from hell?

That's how that family is perceived locally and has been for a long time, years infact, so well before the 'Heil' got wind of them.

And yet when the story broke you said you didn't know of them but knew the area did you not? :confused:
  • MuzeMuze Posts: 2,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This kind of thing happens in many neighbourhood disputes, the fact that one party is in receipt of benefits is irrelevant. Someone did this to me and they owned their own business!!

Besides, this story has nothing to do with what actually happened, it's all about labelling benefit claimants so that not too many people protest when those in need are stripped of their income.... even I can figure that out :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WindWalker wrote: »
    And yet when the story broke you said you didn't know of them but knew the area did you not? :confused:

I don't know the family personally but I live in the area - have done all my life. Turns out the wife knew of them through a friend whose parents were neighbours.
    I pass their house at least a dozen times a week..... so what? :confused:

Are you attempting to shoot the messenger?
  • gummy mummygummy mummy Posts: 26,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So knowing what this family is supposedly like the Tory council and Severn Vale Housing Association reward them by building them a brand new six bedroom house on a new estate.

BTW I notice this quote...

Undated: 'Iron bars on the back garden, also broken toys, smashing glass of the greenhouse with rocks sanitary towel soiled baby underclothes'

...was not in Mrs Freeman own handwriting but is what the Daily Mail alleges she wrote in her diary. I also wonder how anyone would be surprised that 11 children living together in one house make a lot of noise.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know the family personally but I live in the area - have done all my life. Turns out the wife knew of them through a friend whose parents were neighbours.
    I pass their house at least a dozen times a week..... so what? :confused:

Are you attempting to shoot the messenger?

No but I suggest hysteria in the area may be ripe after the story. It always seems to be about third, fourth or fifth hand doesn't it...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WindWalker wrote: »
    No but I suggest hysteria in the area may be ripe after the story. It always seems to be about third, fourth or fifth hand doesn't it...

There's bound to be an element of folklore and exaggeration for sure because that end of the lane has had a bit of a bit of a bad reputation dating back to when I was a kid, but you discount it all as BS at your peril.
    Whether you believe that or not is totally up to you - I'm not going to lose any sleep either way.
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bump for OP and the Mirror for there rose tinted approach to this woman.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/382403/Benefit-mum-Heather-Frost-in-shocking-reign-of-hate-to-neighbour

"The mother-of-four detailed how her neighbours smashed up her greenhouse with iron bars and hurled flaming, urine-soaked mattresses into her garden, along with excrement and other missiles."

Nice.
  • biggle2000biggle2000 Posts: 3,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats not strictly true.

tescos, for instance, paid out £50 million in bonuses to its board, whilst your and my tax money is used to provide them both free labour under the workfare scheme and subsidised labour under the working tax credits scheme.

They are getting very rich and costing us all money every day of the year.

Also , to be more pedantic, as a highest rate tax payer, I would be considered 'rich' by large portions of our society, I got where I am through hard work, but it was founded on a state education from infants through university funded by the tax payer for myself , my journey very much started with a state handout.

Most people's journey starts out with state handouts. Afterall, the majority of us were state educated. However, it what you do with what you are given that counts and it looks like Heather Frost's journey is one big handout:mad:
  • wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    biggle2000 wrote: »
    Most people's journey starts out with state handouts. Afterall, the majority of us were state educated. However, it what you do with what you are given that counts and it looks like Heather Frost's journey is one big handout:mad:

Just shows what kind of society has evolved through over generous state provision :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wallster wrote: »
    Just shows what kind of society has evolved through over generous state provision :(

This is just one family out of millions of families that the state provides for so exactly what kind of society are you claiming has evolved through an over generous state provision. Do you really think that it is the norm for everyone on the over generous state provision you seem to think those on benefits are privy to are like the Frost family ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Here's hoping that Homo Handyoutus Pissytakus is a rare sub-species. :D
  • TLcs44TLcs44 Posts: 73
    Forum Member

This family should be be given money to go to Switzerland. They are a disgrace, too many of these family's are just taking the piss and taking mine and your tax.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TLcs44 wrote: »
    This family should be be given money to go to Switzerland. They are a disgrace, too many of these family's are just taking the piss and taking mine and your tax.

I've been to Switzerland - beautiful place. It rained all the time and I was on a motorbike soaked to the skin with testicles doing impressions of a damp, cramped toad but that's another story.

Your post seems a bit harsh......on Switzerland :D
  • TLcs44TLcs44 Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    I've been to Switzerland - beautiful place. It rained all the time and I was on a motorbike soaked to the skin with testicles doing impressions of a damp, cramped toad but that's another story.

Your post seems a bit harsh......on Switzerland :D

Switzerland is a great place for putting people down. I am all for geniune ill people being looked after. What I don't support is this family who are taking the piss.
    All those kids will grow up to be Workers? We all know what they will do and that is not working and paying there tax just like there mum.
  • barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    iamsofired wrote: »

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/382403/Benefit-mum-Heather-Frost-in-shocking-reign-of-hate-to-neighbour

"The mother-of-four detailed how her neighbours smashed up her greenhouse with iron bars and hurled flaming, urine-soaked mattresses into her garden, along with excrement and other missiles."

Nice.

Must be a reason the story has been pulled from various tabloid websites then.
  • Nessun DormaNessun Dorma Posts: 12,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Switzerland is a great place for putting people down. I am all for geniune ill people being looked after. What I don't support is this family who are taking the piss.

What a disgraceful way to talk about people, especially children, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
    All those kids will grow up to be Workers? We all know what they will do and that is not working and paying there tax just like there mum

In other words you haven't even bothered to check...have you. I suggest you read more about this case, before commenting on something you know nothing about.
  • TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,414
    Forum Member
    iamsofired wrote: »

Nice.

This antisocial behaviour horror story was also featured on tonight's ITV Westcountry news: http://www.itv.com/news/west/

If anyone causes irresponsible distress to their neighbours then there really ought to be consequences and sanctions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This antisocial behaviour horror story was also featured on tonight's ITV Westcountry news: http://www.itv.com/news/west/

If anyone causes irresponsible distress to their neighbours then there really ought to be consequences and sanctions.

I guess it depends on how accurate the report is.

Why would a Tory council and housing association build a six bedroom house for a family labeled 'neighbours from hell' ?

Most tenants who cause distress to neighbours are evicted not rewarded.
  • evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really....seriously?

You don't have to read it; it's not compulsory. I must say the Daily Heil have outdone themselves here. They have found someone who lived next door to them and they have reported they actually made some noise.

WOW....what next, the Pope is a flipping Catholic?

You sound a real treat yourself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    evie71 wrote: »
    You sound a real treat yourself.

Excuse me?
  • wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is just one family out of millions of families that the state provides for so exactly what kind of society are you claiming has evolved through an over generous state provision. Do you really think that it is the norm for everyone on the over generous state provision you seem to think those on benefits are privy to are like the Frost family ?

Every time these cases are reported the response is "This is just one family out of millions". ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Every time these cases are reported the response is "This is just one family out of millions". ;)

How many cases like this have been reported?
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Staunchy wrote: »
    Hiding in the Daily Mirror this morning after hiding on Daybreak the other day, although I'm not sure we need a new thread each time she is interviewed.

We had a new one every time the Daily Fascist expressed outrage. I would say it is a balancing of the books.