Options

Perez getting evicted will ruin the show.

QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
Forum Member
✭✭
Hate the guy but he is the center of the show now. We need the drama!

Comments

• Options
    QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ??????
  • Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    Have to agree......do not like him.......do not want him to win......but he needs to be there.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, he needs to be in the final at least. He's absolute car crash tv at it's best/worst.
  • Options
    NarutoFan100NarutoFan100 Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As soon as one person dominates the show, people are like 'we need him/her to stay otherwise it'll get boring', but when they do go, it hardly ever gets boring, as new interactions and housemates come to the fore.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't disagree more. He's ruining the show for me and him going will be the best thing ever
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    See I disagree.

If he were to go in the 2nd eviction we'd still have the 'mean girls' drama, and I imagine Katie would become the main house aggressor. I think it would be far from boring!

I am struggling to watch Perez now, he is utterly bonkers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, of course I agree but a lot of you seem to dislike him and want him to stay in? I absolutely love him and want him to win!
  • Options
    boy_number_8boy_number_8 Posts: 555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I 100% see where your coming from, hes the center of a lot of the storylines.

However, for me, he has reached the stage where i really just don't want to watch him anymore.
  • Options
    FinalAnswer?FinalAnswer? Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But the image of him walking out to boos and realising he isn't loved by the British public will be amazing.
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I am usually all for keeping in the loud annoying ones in, but he is dominating the show and not in an entertaining way. I think he needs to go soon. I would like to see what the others would do given a chance to be in the spotlight.
  • Options
    kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is great tv but if I have to see that pouty bottom lip, shaky head, looking down, crying face again I will kill someone.
  • Options
    Janet_Martin1Janet_Martin1 Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    Perez need's to stay they hate him and if the public save him it will go to his head
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is killing the show for me. I just cannot stand him. I hope he is evicted at the first opportunity and the boo crowd are at there best, nothing about him is entertaining, I even find myself liking Katie Hopkins who I normally dislike intensely just because she could rip his head off and put in down in a second. We need to see more of people like Keith who will hopefully be able to get air time after this irritant leaves ;-)
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I detest him but i agree he is good tv. Certainly better than that dullard hopkins.