This Is The Best Cbb Ever!

JordanC55JordanC55 Posts: 9,348
Forum Member
For all I loathe Perez I hope he stays so that Katie H keeps blowing her mind...

Comments

• StrangeStrange Posts: 14,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it really isn't, constant arguing becomes stale and boring. The people are so unlikable there's no one to support
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with the op, easily one of the best. My two favourites are still luisa's year and Chantelle's year. But this is in third.

Needs To be less arguments now though. A good balance between funny/endearing moments and over the top cat fights
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abigail88 wrote: »
    I agree with the op, easily one of the best. My two favourites are still luisa's year and Chantelle's year. But this is in third.

Needs To be less arguments now though. A good balance between funny/endearing moments and over the top cat fights

Have we had any funny/endearing moments so far? I can't think of any..........
  • iwholdeniwholden Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loving it.. Apart from one person who spoils it.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is one of the better years. One hour a day just isn't enough time to see what is going on. A shame, as that is spoiling it for me a little.
  • CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. The Jim Davidson year was the best. It had it all, lots of funny stuff as well as the rows.
  • JordanC55JordanC55 Posts: 9,348
    Forum Member
    Perez could turn this around.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it's not.
  • ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First time I have watched BB in a long time. It was so funny. Everyone in there are just a mess.
  • Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's certainly one of the most confrontational CBBs ever, but that doesn't make it the best for me. There needs to be a balance between drama, fun, humour and touching moments, and this series has had pretty much none of the latter three.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm laughing everyday, it's been brilliant.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not anywhere near.
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't think anything could top the Pete Burns series or the Jim Davidson one last year, but this has surpassed it as my favourite CBB so far.

Most of them are completely mad and nearly everyone is having a meltdown. So many funny moments and we're only a quarter of the way through.
  • NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really. There is no comic relief this series. It's all conflict, conflict, conflict. It's exhausting to watch.