Chronic Pain: I'd Have Walked Too.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite the opposite if you ask me! You are the one that have been swayed by his so called pain! It seems that when it comes to Aaron and Harry people will believe anything! Aaron came out of that room looking smug with a grin on his face. That was not a face of pain, believe you me!

Aaron took great delight with Harry when they messed up the task last week with all the bananas and seeing how much Jay was upset by it and Aaron just decided to take it further this week and mess the shopping task up yet again!

Harry messed with the shopping list last week, intially encouraged by Anton. Aaron joined in with banter and laughed when Harry confirmed he had actually sabotaged the shopping list. Aaron did not personally do it.

Aaron has a knee injury, wether you like it or not. It has been mentioned.
  • nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    luv-em-all wrote: »
    Harry messed with the shopping list last week, intially encouraged by Anton. Aaron joined in with banter and laughed when Harry confirmed he had actually sabotaged the shopping list. Aaron did not personally do it.

Aaron has a knee injury, wether you like it or not. It has been mentioned.

But apparently Aaron was receiving medication for his knee via a hatch in the task room. It's already been mentioned on quite a few other threads.

Anton even mentioned it to Aaron in one of the clips and Aaron didn't deny it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nagel84 wrote: »
    But apparently Aaron was receiving medication for his knee via a hatch in the task room. It's already been mentioned on quite a few other threads.

Anton even mentioned it to Aaron in one of the clips and Aaron didn't deny it.

Thank you for clearing this up. I knew it had been mentioned, but couldn't quite remember where or the exact details. The point is he does have a painful knee, which has been mentioned. The stranded HM's did ask Aden to mention Aaron's discomfort to the others, when he was rescued, which Anton chose to ignore. Some posters are suggesting 'Aaron's knee injury' is fabricated by some fm's.
  • nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you for clearing this up. I knew it had been mentioned, but couldn't quite remember where or the exact details. The point is he does have a painful knee, which has been mentioned. The stranded HM's did ask Aden to mention Aaron's discomfort to the others, when he was rescued, which Anton chose to ignore. Some posters are suggesting 'Aaron's knee' is fabricated by some fm's.

Yes, but he was able to get relief for his knee and so thus it doesn't really work as a reason for abandoning the task.

According to Anton he didn't ignore it and was going to save Aaron until Alex indicated Aaron would be all right because he had been receiving medication for his knee.

Also apparently according to the Channel 5 website, long before the debacle with Anton the strandees had agreed to leave because it was claustrophobic in the place. In fact we even saw in the HLs programme (before Anton had chosen Faye) Harry and Aaron saying they should just abandon it, with Harry saying "we run this place".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but he was able to get relief for his knee and so thus it doesn't really work as a reason for abandoning the task.

According to Anton he didn't ignore it and was going to save Aaron until Alex indicated Aaron would be all right because he had been receiving medication for his knee.

Also apparently according to the Channel 5 website, long before the debacle with Anton the strandees had agreed to leave because it was claustrophobic in the place. In fact we even saw in the HLs programme (before Anton had chosen Faye) Harry and Aaron saying they should just abandon it, with Harry saying "we run this place".

I am not about to dissect the ensuing argument. Harry was the first mutineer, not Aaron:rolleyes: The point is Aaron had a injury that the other HM's knew was causing him disscomfort.
  • JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron was screaming in agony. It was so unfair and Anton may as well have smashed his knees with a bat my choosing to get Faye out. Plus, the people responsible for editing have chosen clips of Aaron which don't show how much of a god he is, compared with other clips they've chosen that i've based my worship of him upon. Now he might come third instead of second. That's totally unfair.

And the Oscar goes to limp free Aaron, who walked out that room fine, then stood in the kitchen making a cup of tea, surely he would have gone straight to the bedroom and lay down, screaming in agony. It was hardly the Antartic they had warm clothing, warn food, hot drinks.

They had planned failing the task for 4 hours, Harry mentioned it and Aaron the sheep followed. I agree with what you have posted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not about to dissect the ensuing argument. Harry was the first mutineer, not Aaron:rolleyes: The point is Aaron had a injury that the other HM's knew was causing him disscomfort.

If he hadnt of prated about in the toy task he wouldnt have hurt his knee.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But when did Aaron say that he had all this pain you are talking of. I never saw him suffering at all, I think that it was an excuse to walk out and to wind Jay up yet again by failing the task and not getting a decent shopping budge for the week.

This is coming from somebody that suffers with pain all the time from RA. Like I have said I did not see Aaron suffering at all and it must have been very heavily edited if this was the case! From what I saw Aaron is yet again full of bull shite!

Exactly :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote: »
    If he hadnt of prated about in the toy task he wouldnt have hurt his knee.

When was it shown that he was pratting about and hurt said knee during the task? Never was shown so we do not actaually know.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    This pathetic excuse of a man felt pain when the icing from his cup cake was eaten so i can't honestly say i feel any sympathy for him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When was it shown that he was pratting about and hurt said knee during the task? Never was shown so we do not actaually know.

Because its been posted in other threads on here that he hurt his knee dueing the toy task. Yet he still wasnt limping or showing any signs of being hurt.

P.S yes it was shown him prating about with Mark & Harry so that they failed yet another task, by throwing the toys all over the room.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jojo69 wrote: »
    This pathetic excuse of a man felt pain when the icing from his cup cake was eaten so i can't honestly say i feel any sympathy for him.

Oh Dear!:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jojo69 wrote: »

I agree that was the most pathetic thing i ever saw, i was saving that cake for my son, i was going to freeze it. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because its been posted in other threads on here that he hurt his knee dueing the toy task. Yet he still wasnt limping or showing any signs of being hurt.

Yes he did. On being called to Jay's office due to being fired he limped in. Prior to that someone had asked him in the task room, when he was messing around, what was up with his leg.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes he did. On being called to Jay's office due to being fired he limped in. Prior to that someone had asked him in the task room, when he was messing around, what was up with his leg.

He can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because its been posted in other threads on here that he hurt his knee dueing the toy task. Yet he still wasnt limping or showing any signs of being hurt.P.S yes it was shown him prating about with Mark & Harry so that they failed yet another task, by throwing the toys all over the room.

Corection - YES IT WAS. I have always said he hurt his knee during the toy task.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time. :)

LOL:D:D;):rolleyes::o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corection - YES IT WAS. I have always said he hurt his knee during the toy task.

Correction : he first hurt his knee playing football outside of the house, him prating about in the toy task might have hurt it again. I would have thought if it was that bad, BB would have told him to rest and be exempt from tasks untill further notice. No need to shout i'm only sitting here :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time. :)[/QUOTE

Fool, or not a fool. Aaron has sore leg, :rolleyes:Get over it. Can't whitewash the situation, he has a bad knee. Whether he got it pratting around during the 'Toy task':rolleyes: or not, so what! A least we know he is honest unlike the phantom sh*tter we are not allowed to mention.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Correction : he first hurt his knee playing football outside of the house, him prating about in the toy task might have hurt it again. I would have thought if it was that bad, BB would have told him to rest and be exempt from tasks untill further notice. No need to shout i'm only sitting here :)

Oh for goodness sake, Aaron hurt his knee inside the house, get over it!:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fool, or not a fool. Aaron has sore leg, :rolleyes:Get over it. Can't whitewash the situation, he has a bad knee. Whether he got it pratting around during the 'Toy task':rolleyes: or not so what! A least we know he is honest unlike the phantom sh*tter we are not allowed to mention.

Get over it,Oh dear :eek: Honest whats he been honest about ? Is that better for you
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Get over it,Oh dear :eek: Honest whats he been honest about ?

BB has mentioned, on a few occassions, his injury, not Aaron. Speaks volumnes to me :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Get over it,Oh dear :eek: Honest whats he been honest about ?
    Deleted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted.

I was quoting you but as you didnt quote correctly it messed it up, i see you deleted your comment to make it look like ive deleted mine lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB has mentioned, on a few occassions, his injury, not Aaron. Speaks volumnes to me :)

When have BB mentioned it ???