Options

All is forgiven Cowell and Cheryl

gladiator18gladiator18 Posts: 3,325
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The show needs them two back and Dannii. The new judges are a turn off. Gary Barlows a robot, a dull boring robot. Kellys ok but loves Gary barlow way too much, i think theyre having it off. Tulisa is trying to get a part in a kleenex advert, and Lious, well Louis' just a clown

Come back last years judges especially Simon

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Simon leaving was the best thing that could've happened to the show. The new panel isn't perfect, but he completely drained every bit of energy and fun out of it, especially from S5 onwards.
  • Options
    Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon, Cheryl, Sharon and Louis...the perfect judging panel...get that and the ratings will be 30 mil+ every show...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am a massive Simon fan, I was dreading him not being part of the panel, I dont miss him, but thats because I watch the US factor so I get my fix. I like the panel. But I bet it wont be the same next year, I suspect Ms Cole will be back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    Yawn. Think I would of had to lick batteries to keep me alert if they were still here. Sorry, but I'm all for the new panel. Even Mr Gary 'I-want-my-name-to-be-next-on-Frankies-bumlist' Barlow'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xerxesduku wrote: »
    Yawn. Think I would of had to lick batteries to keep me alert if they were still here. Sorry, but I'm all for the new panel. Even Mr Gary 'I-want-my-name-to-be-next-on-Frankies-bumlist' Barlow'

haha. but have you seen him, he's dull as anything, no facial expressions. i dont even think he knows how to smile, just plain boring. his voice is dreary and boring too, he needs to liven up a bit
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    haha. but have you seen him, he's dull as anything, no facial expressions. i dont even think he knows how to smile, just plain boring. his voice is dreary and boring too, he needs to liven up a bit

ahaha yeah I guess he could do with a wee bit of joy in his life! :)

Johnny did well to crack him up with the infamous 'rub my lamp' line! loool kinda like his dead pan way tho...being droll is rather endearing!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    The thought of that pair returning is enough to make me switch off last year they drained the life out of the show and Dannii ended up being the only one who's opinions I actually listened to.

This panel are constructive and actually offer advice that is useful. Cole and Cowell rhymed off the same lines until it got tedious. There is some annoying qualities like Kelly can get overexcited and Barlow is up his own ass with regards to his acts but they have refreshed the show for the better!
  • Options
    HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Blonde wrote: »
    Simon, Cheryl, Sharon and Louis...the perfect judging panel...get that and the ratings will be 30 mil+ every show...

I agree with this 100%.

Oh, wait, I thought you said "worst judging panel." Scratch that. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xerxesduku wrote: »
    ahaha yeah I guess he could do with a wee bit of joy in his life! :)

Johnny did well to crack him up with the infamous 'rub my lamp' line! loool kinda like his dead pan way tho...being droll is rather endearing!!

haha that was better from him, he actually showed some emotion for once, but i had no idea what jonny said lol. i much prefer simon though, he'll tell it to frankie like it is
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    The show needs Cheryl back like a dose of the clap.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member

I actually would love that :D Let's say Cheryl would bring the 'glamour', Simon would be the mean judge as always, Louis is a clown and Sharon is such big Drama Queen and that makes it interesting. Of course that will never happen, so...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No way! Definitely don't want Cheryl back, I can't stand her. I used to like her, but last year she showed what she really is - a poshed up chav who thinks she‘s gods gift. So glad she got fired from XFUS.

I like the new panel actually, though I do miss Danni and Simon, Gary and Tulisa are good too. Louis's an idiot who's ruining his acts and this should so be his last year. Maybe he gave up when the producers gave him the over’s again, when he's never had the boys or girls as long as I can remember.

Xx..xX
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon hasn't been on the X Factor for years...not the real Simon. If the real Simon wanted to come back, that would be cool. I would happily see Dannii rejoin the panel as well. Biffa however, needs to stay as far away as is possible please.
  • Options
    tpau21tpau21 Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest cheryl is only in it for publicity promotion and money and doesn't actually care about being a judge or mentoring or finding a great artist.

She has no right to judge as a popstar when the chav can't sing a note in tune.

Dannii who got paid way more less than Cheryl still turned up and mentored her acts wonderfully and Cowell couldn't see that!! He treated her absolutely appaulingly and I'm glad Cheryl got her taste of her own medicine on X factor US after she seen how close he is with Paula.

But I must admit the judging panel in 2008 when Cheryl first arrived was brilliant.

I really think we should lose Louis and have someone in the music industry who is recognised worldwide along with Cole (as much as I loathe the woman), Minogue (the best judge in X factor history) and Cowell (Just not x factor without him)
  • Options
    Bob_WhingerBob_Whinger Posts: 1,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally disagree.
    Cannot stand the arrogant man who knows little but pretends to be an expert. His only successful acts were Robson and Gerome and the Mutant Ninja Turtles.
    The C word was designed for Simon cowell.
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This year has the best ever judging panel.

Tulisa and Kelly are absolutely brilliant - with Tulisa being the most credible XF judge to date - and even though Gary is trying too hard to be the new Simon, I don't mind him that much.

Louis should go though. He bores me to tears. Bring in Pete Burns!
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Actually that would be a super fun panel !!!! Sharon and Louis are a great team.... the banter with all four of them would be great !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tpau21 wrote: »
    To be honest cheryl is only in it for publicity promotion and money and doesn't actually care about being a judge or mentoring or finding a great artist.

She has no right to judge as a popstar when the chav can't sing a note in tune.

Dannii who got paid way more less than Cheryl still turned up and mentored her acts wonderfully and Cowell couldn't see that!! He treated her absolutely appaulingly and I'm glad Cheryl got her taste of her own medicine on X factor US after she seen how close he is with Paula.

But I must admit the judging panel in 2008 when Cheryl first arrived was brilliant.

I really think we should lose Louis and have someone in the music industry who is recognised worldwide along with Cole (as much as I loathe the woman), Minogue (the best judge in X factor history) and Cowell (Just not x factor without him)

Eehhhh.........ALL of them are in it for the publicity, promotion and money and NONE of them care about finding a great artist !!!

Its not a talent competition for the zillionth time.......its a saturday night entertainment show, created to make tonnes of advertising revenue dosh.... THE END
  • Options
    AndyB2007AndyB2007 Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cooperone wrote: »
    I am a massive Simon fan, I was dreading him not being part of the panel, I dont miss him, but thats because I watch the US factor so I get my fix. I like the panel. But I bet it wont be the same next year, I suspect Ms Cole will be back.

You could bring back lovely national sweetheart Saint Cheryl of Cole, and have one of the reformed Steps (i.e the lovely Claire Richards) and washed up has-been actress Jackie Woodburne (FremantleMedia can sign her up when Ten cancel her soap)alongside the judging panel next year with Simon. Jackie will be there for CC to humiliate her, since CC got cheated on,had success with Girls Aloud, has a Loreal contract, won X Factor 2 times and has got No.1's to her name unlike JW, and Claire would act the mother figure.

All 3 would love the publicity.

Et voila.
  • Options
    rubyred25rubyred25 Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Actually that would be a super fun panel !!!! Sharon and Louis are a great team.... the banter with all four of them would be great !!
    I think they wouldn't need to stage arguments, or feuds for that panel. I think it would be like November the 5th:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rubyred25 wrote: »
    I think they wouldn't need to stage arguments, or feuds for that panel. I think it would be like November the 5th:eek:

Bring it on !!!!! LOLOL
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    the louis sharon cheryl simon panel would be good, sure sharon and cheryl would eventually clash and they're both fiesty so would make great tv haha!
  • Options
    aclevernameaclevername Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't want Cheryl back at all. EVER. I wouldn't mind Simon coming back. I liked him as a judge in the early days - it was the nauseating Cowell/Cole combo that put me off.
  • Options
    HermanazoHermanazo Posts: 2,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all about the Dannii. She's sorely missed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do miss Chezza's comments, her dulcet tones and comments like 'me little Geordie Joe'.

And I do miss Lu Lu getting wound up by her 'its not all about you Cheryl'.

But most of all I miss the Chezza love on these boards;)