Options

Am I the only one NOT looking forward to the White Room?

loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm really not looking forward to it, I have bad feelings about it and that the wrong people will succeed :mad::(

Comments

• Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not looking forward to it.

But BB seems determined to interfere in irritating ways this year. :(
  • Options
    dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    No i think it's obvious Luke S or Conor will win.
  • Options
    queseraseraqueserasera Posts: 2,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want Caroline to win the ticket to final night - just to see the look on the others face

I want Luke A to have the chance to win the £25,000 or stay in the house to see which he picks (this could also apply to Deana) (hmmm well come to think of it could apply to any of them - so maybe not such a good twist afterall)
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty sure none of us are looking forward to the White Room. It's just an excuse for BB to really throw a wrench into the fate of anyone of the housemates.
  • Options
    queseraseraqueserasera Posts: 2,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    I'm not looking forward to it.

But BB seems determined to interfere in irritating ways this year. :(

They do every year
  • Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    loveloveX wrote: »
    I'm really not looking forward to it, I have bad feelings about it and that the wrong people will succeed :mad::(

They will use it to get their unpopular favourites into the final.

That's the nature of the game though.
  • Options
    peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    In the white room, with black curtains, near the station
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't muster excitement for it

They have already shot themselves in the foot putting the eviction up against a certain event on BBC1, when they should have done the eviction yesterday or Saturday evening

Just wish they would let this series bow out gracefully without the meddling
  • Options
    newgirl55newgirl55 Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want Caroline to win the ticket to final night - just to see the look on the others face

I want Luke A to have the chance to win the £25,000 or stay in the house to see which he picks (this could also apply to Deana) (hmmm well come to think of it could apply to any of them - so maybe not such a good twist afterall)

Is that what its about/ stay in the house and maybe win or take 25k? Id take the money and run! :D
  • Options
    027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a horrible feeling Conor will win it. So no, I'm not.
  • Options
    Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    peterstone wrote: »

Oh, good, it's not just me
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only reason I would not be looking forward to it, would be because of the build up.........and then the let down if it turns out to be a damp squib......
  • Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It sounds terrible. Am dreading it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    not looking forward to it at all, chances are connor will win... :(
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I am not sure I cba with it. I hate when Big Brother messes with the prize fund. And yeah, Conor will probably win, which would be completely undeserved.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loveloveX wrote: »

I am looking forward to it, I am wondering if some of the old hms will come back in because they keep asking what old hm would they like back in the house!:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My worst scenario would be Luke S winning a place in the final. Even though Conor is horrid he at least has a slim shot at the final and has provided controversy and drama. Luke S is honestly the most dull housemate left (and probably including those evicted) and has basically no fanbase.

A place in the final would be completely unjustified.
  • Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I want Caroline to make it to the final just to see what the hairdressers would be able to achieve with that mane.
  • Options
    Kazz_xKazz_x Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that this task is gonna show us a lot about these people. And it is gonna reveal a lot to the other HMs about each other... things people may still be hiding from each other. It would be interesting with Live Feed.

I reckon a fab scenario would be it coming down to just Deana and Conor. They have a history, and both want to win. There will definitely be an argument worth watching I think. And it ends with Deana winning of course.

But not overly excited.
  • Options
    lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peterstone wrote: »

Oh hells yeah!. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGZeqwdWoeo

I'm not looking forward to the white room, mostly because anything BB hype always turns into massive fail. :D
  • Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    Nope I'm looking forward to it. :)

I think it's been a foul BB this year with a horrible set of housemates & I'm not sure if I actually like anyone who's left in the house anymore. :confused:

I still sort of like Adam, Luke A & Deana but not like other years where I really, really wanted someone in particular to win & was 100% behind them & if not them then there was someone else I liked just as much & would be happy they won then.

I'm just not 100% behind them truth be told, something doesn't feel right this year. :(

I think it's going to make very interesting viewing & I think there are going to be a LOT of surprises, I think we are really going to see who wants it most & who is playing the game to win. ;)
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. There are some h/ms who deserve to get to the final at least, and some who should have been evicted weeks ago. I would hate it for an undeserving H/m to have a free run to the final
  • Options
    FoxyRoxiFoxyRoxi Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flowers786 wrote: »
    not looking forward to it at all, chances are connor will win... :(

I have a feeling that when the housemates see what is involved, some will leave and say"i think conor should win he deserves a place in the final":rolleyes:.I can't see becky lasting long only eating white food,most of them are too spoilt to endure any real hardship and most know they can make money after wether they win or not.
  • Options
    steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont Like it all of regardless of who wins it. I think its going to be a horrible failure even if someone like deana was to win it.