Roger, son of Ken..... Very sad!!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
Forum Member
Following the dumping of the most entertaining(and he'd nowhere near reached his hilarious potential) CBB character, for his daring to engage in the least bit of banter(bathroom) or even discussion(Alexander); Ken Morley's son, Roger, has issued an apology for his dad's behaviour to anyone who may have been offended!!!!!!!
Rather than 'go on' about it, I will finish this post with a copy of a message which I have just sent to Roger Morley. I'd be interested to hear any reactions to my action.....
"Roger... I felt it only fair(although you have been far from fair to your own dad) to send this message via Facebook Messenger.....
Having read your apology to anyone offended by your dad's comments, the only thing that offended me was your own behaviour!
If anyone has a problem with your dad's behaviour, or is offended by it.. that is THEIR problem; not your father's or yours!!... and they must deal with it!
I can only think of one reason for your issuing an apology, purportedly on your dad's behalf, and that is the embarrassment that YOU feel, and how you feel it could reflect on YOU!!
If you have genuine concern for these 'PC crazy' people who are just looking for the least way of being offended as their way of attracting attention... let THEM deal with it, rather than letting them coerce you into 'dissing' your own father on their behalf!
I just hope that Ken is not as upset by your treatment of him, as I know I would be, if my own son treated me this way."

Comments

• Ben-Ben- Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    He's trying to do the right thing! Ken can't go around being a fat old racist git and think it's acceptable.
  • JaggySplintersJaggySplinters Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    I just hope that Ken is not as upset by your treatment of him, as I know I would be, if my own son treated me this way."

By your own interpretation, Ken's upset is Ken's problem, as would be your own projected imaginary upset. I can't quite believe you would send that message in the first place.
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben- wrote: »
    He's trying to do the right thing! Ken can't go around being a fat old racist git and think it's acceptable.

The laugh here is that you think it's all right to throw 'fat' and 'old' in with your own set of insults.:D:D
  • achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, he is fat and old.
  • Random42Random42 Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, yes he can go around being a fat, old, git if he so chooses. What does his weight and age have to do with anything ?
  • kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Except Ken is in the wrong. Black people aren't wrong to be offended by the 'N' word, the person who said it is. But, if we're going by your logic, then me calling you a f*cking idiot is your problem not mine.
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    achro wrote: »
    Well, he is fat and old.

Mmm sounds a bit ageist and fattist to me ;-)
  • Lily DarlingLily Darling Posts: 3,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly what do you have against old fat people. :D
  • farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daft thing to send.
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Random42 wrote: »
    Yes, yes he can go around being a fat, old, git if he so chooses. What does his weight and age have to do with anything ?
    Exactly what do you have against old fat people. :D

Now I'm not fat, but I am old.
    So to get with the times I intend to be "highly offended" and possibly call the police every time someone uses the "old" word as an insult. I'm also going to come out in sympathy over the "fat" word. :kitty:
  • p381p381 Posts: 5,936
    Forum Member

:D:D:D
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This forum gets more ridiculous by the hour :
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    Now I'm not fat, but I am old.
    So to get with the times I intend to be "highly offended" and possibly call the police every time someone uses the "old" word as an insult. I'm also going to come out in sympathy over the "fat" word. :kitty:

I suggest you fire off a highly offended e-mail to your local MP as well ;-)
  • Lily DarlingLily Darling Posts: 3,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Ben puts fat and old before racist git. I take it that means fat old people should watch out if they ever come across him. :D. They seem to be more of a threat than a racist git.
  • ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »
    This forum gets more ridiculous by the hour :
    You can't call the forum ridiculous, it's offensive to the forum. >:(
  • JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His son sounds like a normal, rational person just trying to do some damage control. The message you sent was ridiculous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Ben puts fat and old before racist git. I take it that means fat old people should watch out if they ever come across him. :D. They seem to be more of a threat than a racist git.

Maybe our Ben thinks that you become racist once you put on weight and get a few miles on your clock :D
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    His son probably is embarrassed by his father's behaviour, if he were my father i'd be embarrassed too.

As for your actions....ridiculous and uncalled for IMO.
  • LH1LH1 Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But that is fattist and ageist.....how very dare you. I'm outraged. :cool:
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Following the dumping of the most entertaining(and he'd nowhere near reached his hilarious potential) CBB character, for his daring to engage in the least bit of banter(bathroom) or even discussion(Alexander); Ken Morley's son, Roger, has issued an apology for his dad's behaviour to anyone who may have been offended!!!!!!!
    "

do you know what Ken has been thrown out for ?
  • DiabolusDiabolus Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a joke right?

Right? :o
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He must be very embarrassed by him, I'd be
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    This is what I hate about political correctness is that it encouraged the pendulum to swing too far the other way for some people. Being a racist like Ken is not a case of "Just deal with your offence because it ain't my problem" - it is a case of racist behaviour that we have tried to move passed as part of the betterment of society and all minorities that live in it.
  • hopwoodlhopwoodl Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow - wish I had time in my life to write to people I don't know for daring to do some damage limitation. If it wasn't soooooo weird I'd be crying with laughter
  • Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would you send such a horrible message to a man who is sensitive enough to apologise for the real offence his silly father has caused?