Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXV (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FMKK wrote: »
    Aw. So is the Ambrose, Cena and Authority stuff all that's worth watching?

Yep, the whole lot. Two brawls between Ambrose and Rollins and Steph executing a master plan regarding Ambrose. It was great.
  • Options
    Society619Society619 Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    Crowd don't seem to be overly vocal tonight. Some of these southern crowds are just death.

Mid South and AWA was a long time ago
  • Options
    pembo2004pembo2004 Posts: 4,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ambrose to save cena??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was quite good.
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, the whole lot. Two brawls between Ambrose and Rollins and Steph executing a master plan regarding Ambrose. It was great.

Sweet. I'm gonna watch it tomorrow but I'm basically trying to find out what to fast forward. ;) I hear there was an Adam Rose match so that'll be getting the remote treatment. :D

Ambrose!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweet. I'm gonna watch it tomorrow but I'm basically trying to find out what to fast forward. ;) I hear there was an Adam Rose match so that'll be getting the remote treatment. :D

Ambrose!!!

The Adam Rose match and the Henry/Rusev match will get that treatment lol.

I would say the 6 man tag, but you like Cody ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ambrose is going to be over as hell when they get back to the smark towns!
  • Options
    ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    now that was bloody awesome
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Adam Rose match and the Henry/Rusev match will get that treatment lol.

I would say the 6 man tag, but you like Cody ;)

Eh, I'm not so fussed when he's in an unrevealing overall. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A bit concerning they've barely mentioned the WWE Title picture tonight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good end. The Rollins/Ambrose feud is boiling up for the final explosion nicely.
  • Options
    Society619Society619 Posts: 491
    Forum Member

That's the con of having Lesnar as champ.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

On the five point preview they asked who Brock fights next, as if it's not going to be Cena. I can't imagine them doing anything other than finishing off their feud and maybe doing Cena vs Rollins as the next feud.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the five point preview they asked who Brock fights next, as if it's not going to be Cena. I can't imagine them doing anything other than finishing off their feud and maybe doing Cena vs Rollins as the next feud.

It would have been good to have Cena mention about wanting a rematch instead of focusing on going after Rollins. The only time Brock was mentioned was Cole and King jizzing how Cena nearly won.

Cena vs Rollins is the likely feud for him after Brock. It's advertised for the UK tour IIRC.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They had an amazing match on Smackdown at the back end of last year so that should be good. I think Dean needs to win at HIAC though, cause he's lost in the other two matches in the feud.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So how come the thread seems to have died on its arse? All those crappy Raws recently making people give up?
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,992
    Forum Member
    So how come the thread seems to have died on its arse? All those crappy Raws recently making people give up?

I was knackered personally, god knows what happened to everyone else but it was dead last night. Shame really because what I saw which was up until the divas I think was a good show. I'll judge the rest when I'm home.
  • Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I try to stay up for RAWs but bad show after bad show has put me off i've not watched a live RAW for 3 weeks now infact i've not watched RAW at all for the last 2 weeks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gother wrote: »
    I try to stay up for RAWs but bad show after bad show has put me off i've not watched a live RAW for 3 weeks now infact i've not watched RAW at all for the last 2 weeks.

I understand that feeling! I've felt close to giving up for a while recently after the crap shows but I thought I should give the post PPV show a chance and it was actually pretty good. Hopefully they can have a run of good shows now to get people interested again!
  • Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I watch the 90min hulu version which cuts out all the crap! 😊

(I'm usually bored stiff after about 2 hours of uncut raw!) 😴
  • Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    I watch the 90min hulu version which cuts out all the crap! 😊

(I'm usually bored stiff after about 2 hours of uncut raw!) 😴

I have xfinity log in i used to watch usa network live, now i just read the comments in here and decide from that if it's worth watching the 90 minute version or not lol.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,992
    Forum Member
    I have xfinity log in i used to watch usa network live, now i just read the comments in here and decide from that if it's worth watching the 90 minute version or not lol.

To be fair at times the comments here are more entertaining than Raw lol :D
  • Options
    radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Society619 wrote: »
    That's the con of having Lesnar as champ.

Surely they can't continue like this till Mania?
  • Options
    IC89IC89 Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say I gave up watching not long after Bryan got injured. Not because of him I might add, but I was growing tired of it. I was finding it increasingly hard to find the time for me and the OH to sit and watch it and even when we could we'd just fast forward through most of it which is a waste of time.

I'm hoping to start back up watching it by the time the RR comes around, even if it's just watching that. I do look out for it and I follow an obsessive WWE fan who live tweets raw when he watches it in the morning. But it became exhausting to watch Raw in the end. Bring on RR! ^_^
  • Options
    hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    It will only stay the same as long as people continue to watch it. That's why it's aimed at children. Adults don't have the attention span to sit and watch the same thing every week for 3+ hours. That's why you get people DVRing the show and watching it all in under half an hour. You can literally count on 1 hand the number of people worth caring about. The matches are pretty much worthless, they mean nothing, just the same stuff happening every week. People need to remember that, the show isn't aimed at your age group, it's a childrens show dressed up as family entertainment. One day they will aim for an older age group again and you will enjoy it much more. It's just that right now there's only a few things on the show for the adults to enjoy.
This discussion has been closed.