Alexandra Burke Now Replacing Tulisa?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love Alex to be a judge. My first choice of female judge would be Mel B but if she isn't doing it would like Alexandra. Fair enough she wasn't everyone's cup of tea but she's been there, done that and won the show. She was only a judge for a few hours before. Yes the whole dot com thing might have been a bit much but with time I feel she would get better and people may like her.
  • SpencerLeveySpencerLevey Posts: 1,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it hard to understand why Burke's stint in 2011 caused such uproar.
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    I find it hard to understand why Burke's stint in 2011 caused such uproar.

People expected her to sit there in silence. She did the opposite.
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iseloid wrote: »
    People expected her to sit there in silence.

Then there would have been no point in Alex coming.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    RingoJ739K wrote: »

Agreed. I thought she was good. Considering she was told at last minute that she needed to cover Ms Rowland.
    Forum Member
    RingoJ739K wrote: »

True. But the reaction was more like anything she did would've been panned. It's like people were waiting to pounce. Anywho...regardless of her reaction...did she lie once? ;)
  • MuSiKeMuSiKe Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to see Alex on the show. She was great last time (apart from okay.com. :p)
  • spaceoddityspaceoddity Posts: 4,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iseloid wrote: »
    True. But the reaction was more like anything she did would've been panned. It's like people were waiting to pounce. Anywho...regardless of her reaction...did she lie once? ;)

Funny her stint is still being spoken about today, what kind of impact? In all seriousness though, she was right in what she said about the contestants. OK.Com has really haunted her however.
    Forum Member
    Funny her stint is still being spoken about today, what kind of impact? In all seriousness though, she was right in what she said about the contestants. OK.Com has really haunted her however.

Preach! True sadly. She lost support too. She was right in what she said. She basically said what we all thought and spoke about in our offices at work and got slated! Ah well. I hope she makes a banging album to come back from. She deserves better.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    I would love Alex to be a judge. My first choice of female judge would be Mel B but if she isn't doing it would like Alexandra. Fair enough she wasn't everyone's cup of tea but she's been there, done that and won the show. She was only a judge for a few hours before. Yes the whole dot com thing might have been a bit much but with time I feel she would get better and people may like her.

People are so overexaggerating. She said it once! And not only that but she was hilarious whenever she said bad things about Louis. She was funny and we need people like her to be on the panel who can entertain AND be a good judge/mentor. So far only Nicole has managed this. If Gary could crack a few more quick ones, he'd be great too. But Tulisa can't entertain and Louis...can do neither. Louis and Tulisa HAVE TO GO.
    Forum Member
    People are so overexaggerating. She said it once! And not only that but she was hilarious whenever she said bad things about Louis. She was funny and we need people like her to be on the panel who can entertain AND be a good judge/mentor. So far only Nicole has managed this. If Gary could crack a few more quick ones, he'd be great too. But Tulisa can't entertain and Louis...can do neither. Louis and Tulisa HAVE TO GO.

This! ;):p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone better than sour face Tulisa so hey if its Alex that ok for me.
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'd be a good mentor as she's been through the process herself. I'd be happy to see Alex back as a judge :)