Options

Staffi raped my westie - chances of pregnancy

2»

Comments

• Options
    Finchy44Finchy44 Posts: 2,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a dog called Scruffy when I was younger and she was on a strict lead rule during her season and I thought she had finished being in heat, as she had finished bleeding (I was 13) so I let her off in the local park where a little boy came up and before you know it was doing the doggy thing. He was on top then got off and they spent what felt like forever back to back, he was stuck in her!!! Anyway approx 3months later 8 puppies arrived! We had to donate the spare reception room to Scruffy and her pups, we covered the floor in plastic sheeting.

I told my Mum the next morning, in a note:o

I do think you should call the vets too, just to be on the safe side.:)

:eek: That makes it sound like a little boy humped Scruffy, now they must have been strange looking puppys:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zorbo wrote: »
    yes i now wish i didnt put rape i couldnt think of wjhat to write - d say violated is more the term to use. i also didnt know 'maiden' was the correct term for an untouched girl dog!

god im really stressed over this, i can't belive how stupid i am, i thought that because shes not bled for over a week it would be okay for her to come along with me i just wish id left her at home now :(

i really dont think he did penetrate because i got him off within seconds, my dog was growling and im pretty sure her tail was in the way and she was going down to the ground, so she wasnt letting him or anything, but its just in case :confused:

Absolutely no chance of pregnancy. The dogs didn't connect and a few seconds on the other dogs back would do nothing.

You should read up about mating dogs.
  • Options
    mummypiggetmummypigget Posts: 12,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: Jerry Springer, eat your heart out. :D
    Finchy44 wrote: »
    :eek: That makes it sound like a little boy humped Scruffy, now they must have been strange looking puppys:D

:eek:

Oh dear, that was badly phrased:o

Definitely not a little boy:p
  • Options
    GeorgemcneilGeorgemcneil Posts: 2,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zorbo wrote: »
    i took my girl westie to my boyfriends house who has a staffi, she has recently been in heat about 2weeks ago however has now stopped bleeding etc for the last week or so. I turned around as i was leaving to find my westie growling and saw the staffi had jumped on her. I dont know if he actually penetrated her or not i was quick to get him off her but is there any chance she might be pregnant from this, it was literally seconds and can she still get pregnant if shes no longer in heat?

is it normal for a dog to try this when the bitch is not in heat?

i know this was careless of me to take her, but i thought dogs would only go for her if shes in heat?

this just happened today, please help if you know about these things im so worried

Always have your Puppies insured!