Options

Do people putting their feet on seats on public transport annoy you?

124»

Comments

• Options
    KarmaChameleonKarmaChameleon Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    howardl wrote: »
    But, why put your feet up, ok no shoes, but why cant you leave them on the ground?????

Well, I'm not sure but I always sit with my feet up on something up home or curled under me. It's just a comfortable way to sit and when the train is almost completely empty and my socks have never so much as touched any outside ground, I don't see the problem. I just like sitting that way. :o

It annoys me when I see men with their legs thrown so wide apart they practically take up two seats but it's not hurting anyone if no one is sitting there so I won't complain.
  • Options
    iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not as much as I hate ipods that I can hear from the other end of the bus/carriage or those people who sit on the outside of the two seats even when the bus/carriage is pretty full and only move to the window seat when someone has to ask them if they can sit down.
  • Options
    UKMikeyUKMikey Posts: 28,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iamsofired wrote: »
    Not as much as I hate ipods that I can hear from the other end of the bus/carriage or those people who sit on the outside of the two seats even when the bus/carriage is pretty full and only move to the window seat when someone has to ask them if they can sit down.
    I just never get this peeve. What's wrong with having to ask? People can't read your mind. If I'm getting off at the next stop I've even made the person who wants the seat sit by the window. The person who arrived first should have first choice.