A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 3)

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Haha I think the mac will be more than enough :p and haha has he been acting strangely recently :D

It will be :p Not that I know of, but he sent round an email earlier telling us how to submit our essays and blog posts. I don't know how much of an effect the airy fairy one has on him.
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will be :p Not that I know of, but he sent round an email earlier telling us how to submit our essays and blog posts. I don't know how much of an effect the airy fairy one has on him.

Haha i can go look in the NY sales do apple do sales :p And haha maybe its only prolonged exposure :D Was just watching im a celeb coming out Limahl was so ****ing annoying :sleep:
    Forum Member
    Haha i can go look in the NY sales do apple do sales :p And haha maybe its only prolonged exposure :D Was just watching im a celeb coming out Limahl was so ****ing annoying :sleep:

Not sure if they do, but you might meet you know who over there :p You know what he looks like ;) It could be. He might avoid her because of that. Limahl drove me mad. What made him think he was a celeb because he had 1 hit in the 80s? I wanted to slap him in the face with a wet fish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure if they do, but you might meet you know who over there :p You know what he looks like ;) It could be. He might avoid her because of that. Limahl drove me mad. What made him think he was a celeb because he had 1 hit in the 80s? I wanted to slap him in the face with a wet fish.

Haha athough if anything like last years NYD i'll be firmly glued to the sofa eating chinese and recovering ;):p And haha doesn't want to feel all lightheaded and begin to waffle on endlessly :p And he kept singing songs for each person that got kicked out and it was just so cringe i seriously could not watch it was desperate :o
    Forum Member
    Haha athough if anything like last years NYD i'll be firmly glued to the sofa eating chinese and recovering ;):p And haha doesn't want to feel all lightheaded and begin to waffle on endlessly :p And he kept singing songs for each person that got kicked out and it was just so cringe i seriously could not watch it was desperate :o

Recovering from a hangover? :D Well anyone would feel lightheaded after dealing with the airy-fairy one for any length of time :p He was so annoying! I just wanted to punch the TV. Check your PM, I sent you something ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course we're all ready deciding what to do thinking of dinner then out somewhere afterward any plans for you yet :) And i know right he is 51 and its just cringe :p And will check it now.

Sounds like a nice day mimi how many ppl have you to do i have aproximately 6 important ppl who are a must did 1 yester day the rest can just be grateful to be graced with my presence :D
    Forum Member
    Of course we're all ready deciding what to do thinking of dinner then out somewhere afterward any plans for you yet :) And i know right he is 51 and its just cringe :p And will check it now.

Sounds interesting :p PM received and replied ;) Oh and Mimi, Bluewater has an Apple Store if you're interested in a taste of my lifestyle :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NY is the one night i will make an effort for staying in is not an option :p And recieved and replied.

And music wise totally addicted to Jessie Ware as impulse purchases go just amazin Mimi as a fan of Florence i'd check it :) And cnbc the sats have finished up their album.
    Forum Member
    NY is the one night i will make an effort for staying in is not an option :p And recieved and replied.

And music wise totally addicted to Jessie Ware as impulse purchases go just amazin Mimi as a fan of Florence i'd check it :) And cnbc the sats have finished up their album.

I always stay in for New Year :o That's good news. Wonder when it will be released?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always stay in for New Year :o That's good news. Wonder when it will be released?

Since i turned 18 its been a big thing plus my family usually go out so its staying in on my own or goign out :p And i think new single due beginning of next year as they have their US documentory etc.
    Forum Member
    Morning! Off to my exam in a little while. Hopefully I'll give the airy-fairy one a run for her money :D
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    Morning

Still trying to update my iPod. It's taken forever I've had to delete so much music. Not gonna be in Bluewater by 12 at this rate.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all Gd luck CNBc im sure you'll do well :)

And hope you got your ipod and are happily shopping mimi :)
    Forum Member
    Afternoon! Back from my exam now. It was, well, airy fairy :p Heading into college in a while to study for tomorrow's exam. I also have to plot revenge against my friend. He was talking to me before the exam and then he told me he had to pray so he'd talk to me after :rolleyes: I didn't see him praying but he told me he did after the exam. So I have the solution - luminous yellow paint :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Afternoon! Back from my exam now. It was, well, airy fairy :p Heading into college in a while to study for tomorrow's exam. I also have to plot revenge against my friend. He was talking to me before the exam and then he told me he had to pray so he'd talk to me after :rolleyes: I didn't see him praying but he told me he did after the exam. So I have the solution - luminous yellow paint :D

Haha any questions on the ethics of humane ways to kill rats etc :p And pray as in actually pray or did he dre ditch you :p And luminous paint enlighten me :p
    Forum Member
    Haha any questions on the ethics of humane ways to kill rats etc :p And pray as in actually pray or did he dre ditch you :p And luminous paint enlighten me :p

No, but the patents question referred to someone who wanted to patent an animal that was a rat-hamster hybrid called a "ramster" :D Now I have ramsters in my head all day! I'll post the exact question later.

He meant that he actually wanted to pray before the exam and told me to go sit down so he could. I watched him and he didn't pray at all, but afterwards he claimed he prayed and blessed himself and everything :rolleyes: I needed a solution and decided on luminous paint and ripping up the floorboards :p I could always paint my friend's house luminous yellow, neon pink, lime green, orange and whatever other obnoxious colours I can think of :p What paint colours would you say were the worst? I think a trip to B&Q is in order :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, but the patents question referred to someone who wanted to patent an animal that was a rat-hamster hybrid called a "ramster" :D Now I have ramsters in my head all day! I'll post the exact question later.

He meant that he actually wanted to pray before the exam and told me to go sit down so he could. I watched him and he didn't pray at all, but afterwards he claimed he prayed and blessed himself and everything :rolleyes: I needed a solution and decided on luminous paint and ripping up the floorboards :p I could always paint my friend's house luminous yellow, neon pink, lime green, orange and whatever other obnoxious colours I can think of :p What paint colours would you say were the worst? I think a trip to B&Q is in order :D

Haha why wpuld you patent a ramster best exam question ever :D And well i would go luminous pink,orange and lime green make it really garish i mean if your gonna go for it :p
    Forum Member
    Haha why wpuld you patent a ramster best exam question ever :D And well i would go luminous pink,orange and lime green make it really garish i mean if your gonna go for it :p

I don't know, but it's typical Miss Airy Fairy :D One girl wanted to make a game called Angry Ramsters, where the ramsters run away from the scientists and another drew what she thought it looked like. Would your sister be interested in a ramster for Christmas? One guy said he had some fairy dust and I asked him to borrow it, but he claimed it was magic and couldn't be seen :p

I'm thinking luminous yellow, neon pink, orange and lime green. Oh and maybe electric blue. The more garish the better :D You seen that Only Fools and Horses episode where Del Boy paints the Chinese takeaway luminous yellow? That's where I got the idea from! I hope to get my own back on my friend sometime. I don't know why I'm friends with him to be honest. He has this very annoying habit of patting my shoulder every time he talks to me :mad: I was talking to him just before the last IT Law lecture and I told him I hoped I didn't cry over you know who and he rubbed my back. Argh!

I might have to go and get the paint after all :D Oh and I need to borrow dad's tools to rip up the floorboards. I could even paint the floorboards with the luminous paint!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know, but it's typical Miss Airy Fairy :D One girl wanted to make a game called Angry Ramsters, where the ramsters run away from the scientists and another drew what she thought it looked like. Would your sister be interested in a ramster for Christmas? One guy said he had some fairy dust and I asked him to borrow it, but he claimed it was magic and couldn't be seen :p

I'm thinking luminous yellow, neon pink, orange and lime green. Oh and maybe electric blue. The more garish the better :D You seen that Only Fools and Horses episode where Del Boy paints the Chinese takeaway luminous yellow? That's where I got the idea from! I hope to get my own back on my friend sometime. I don't know why I'm friends with him to be honest. He has this very annoying habit of patting my shoulder every time he talks to me :mad: I was talking to him just before the last IT Law lecture and I told him I hoped I didn't cry over you know who and he rubbed my back. Argh!

I might have to go and get the paint after all :D Oh and I need to borrow dad's tools to rip up the floorboards. I could even paint the floorboards with the luminous paint!

Haha im not sure if every kid wants a ramster for Xmas will cartch on its the tails that i dislike :D

An no i haven't i might have to watch it now :p and how about a paint cannon and just fire and see where it lands make it multi clolured with all types of garish luminous paint. And sounds a bit patronising or maybe just tactile either way im guessing its annoying.

And oddly in ove with this in order Jessie Ware, Ellie Goulding, Florence + the machines albums really liking that stripped back ambient etheral quality they all have.
    Forum Member
    Haha im not sure if every kid wants a ramster for Xmas will cartch on its the tails that i dislike :D

An no i haven't i might have to watch it now :p and how about a paint cannon and just fire and see where it lands make it multi clolured with all types of garish luminous paint. And sounds a bit patronising or maybe just tactile either way im guessing its annoying.

And oddly in ove with this in order Jessie Ware, Ellie Goulding, Florence + the machines albums really liking that stripped back ambient etheral quality they all have.

It sounds like a good idea :p The phone game is good though. The ramsters would be running away from the scientists :D Yeah you should watch it. I was just watching the Mr Bean episode where he puts a firework into a tin of paint. Now you're talking ;) Time for a trip to B&Q methinks! I could put in loads of garish colours including luminous yellow.

It is very annoying and I don't know if he does it to anyone else. I'd rather he kept his hands off me as it's an invasion of my personal space :mad: Makes me wonder why I'm friends with him really. He could be doing it to wind me up or maybe he fancies me :o He's not behind me as I'm writing this. Sounds like you're listening to some interesting music this evening :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha could be this years mousetrap instead of a mouse a ramster :p And i love the firework paint idea i may ahve a go in the back garden your right B&Q it is :D

And i get you i hate people touching me without an invitation :mad: and if he's good looking go for it mind you the praying may suggest otherwise :p

And yeah three artists i really just love its just great music with really interesting qualitites :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello, how is everyone?

I got inspiration from another thread and been listening to All Saints and reliving my childhood!

Hav, you might hate me for what I'm about to say...but Ellie's last single (Anything Could Happen) really and inexplicably grates on me. I don't know why because I actually quite like Ellie.
    Forum Member
    Haha could be this years mousetrap instead of a mouse a ramster :p And i love the firework paint idea i may ahve a go in the back garden your right B&Q it is :D

And i get you i hate people touching me without an invitation :mad: and if he's good looking go for it mind you the praying may suggest otherwise :p

And yeah three artists i really just love its just great music with really interesting qualitites :)

Actually it would be a really fun game :D I can see loads of kids wanting ramsters for Christmas. Even Mum thought it was a good idea. And don't forget you know who is off on Saturday ;) Might head there at the weekend if I'm not doing anything. Have you got fireworks and a tin of paint?

He looks alright, but the constant touching is annoying and now the praying annoys me. I didn't even see him praying but he claims he did :rolleyes: And then he claimed he blessed himself, which is a good enough reason to get the paint :D He can be quite funny though. I think I'll remain friends with him for now but if he keeps touching me I might have to reconsider. Enjoy the music and don't forget to make the American playlist for Saturday ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha better get it out only 19 days to go :p and no but give me time and ill be blowing up paint :p

And i get you right now the plusses outweight the cons but in the long run u may wanna keep your distance and downgrade him to aquintance :p

And i sure will do get thos tunes playing another song for it Sweet Nothing Calvin and Flo ;)
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    Evening

Got back about an hour ago. Very successful trip. Got the Rolling Stones Grr! album :) Also got an outfit for the work christmas party and some christmas/birthday pressies. :D
This discussion has been closed.