Options

It Takes A Thief To Catch A Thief C5 8-9pm

BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
Forum Member
This is amazing. I did not see the start but seem an ex thief is helping shops to prevent shoplifting.

It does show how you can steal items which is a bit odd.

They just told how people steal large items.

A woman had a frozen turkey between her legs and walk out the shop normally!

A young girl put a large case of beer up her long skirt between her legs and it did not show at all when she walked!

Then a bloke just explain that a girl stole a pair of sandals. She put them up her skirt and then up her Jack n Danny :o

I'm in shock :blush:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    This is amazing. I did not see the start but seem an ex thief is helping shops to prevent shoplifting.

A young girl put a large case of beer up her long skirt between her legs and it did not show at all when she walked!

Then a bloke just explain that a girl stole a pair of sandals. She put them up her skirt and then up her Jack n Danny :o

Having worked in retail for 10 years, nothing surprises me!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

BIB,,,that was amazing to see:o, she must have practised walking with a case of beer between her legs for months to walk naturally
  • Options
    PiippPiipp Posts: 2,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised at the language used in the show before the watershed! P****d off and s*** so far tonight. No, I'm not one of those OFCOM complainers, I'm just saying how surprised I am that they've not bleeped out the language.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    rhumble wrote: »
    BIB,,,that was amazing to see:o, she must have practised walking with a case of beer between her legs for months to walk naturally

She must be able to crack walnut with her inner thighs :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Having worked in retail for 10 years, nothing surprises me!

What amazed me was that you can buy that gadget to take the alarm tag off from the net. Madness!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Piipp wrote: »
    I'm surprised at the language used in the show before the watershed! P****d off and s*** so far tonight. No, I'm not one of those OFCOM complainers, I'm just saying how surprised I am that they've not bleeped out the language.

Weird how some shows get away with it and others don't. Tbh I didn't notice I was too shocked at what I saw and mainly heard :blush:
  • Options
    StrakerStraker Posts: 79,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Must have a minge like an old windsock!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Straker wrote: »
    Must have a minge like an old windsock!

LOL Ewwwww :blush:
  • Options
    rufnek2k6rufnek2k6 Posts: 4,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone else think the response from the shop staff felt a bit staged?
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched the first episode of this and am surprised there wasnt a thread on it before. The dozy staff get so agitated with this guy, one old bat even threatened to smash his face in last week which I suspect was showing off being on telly. If the daft lot had done their jobs in the first place plus this guy is trying to HELP them - dah!

Of course while I dont condone theft, the way some staff behave in stores with their couldnt care less attitudes, more interested in chatting than serving or assisting customers, sometimes you can understand it a bit!:)
  • Options
    VauxladVauxlad Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    The guy walked out of a charity shop with a large bass case in this evenings episode and no-one paid any attention!?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    i hate the way these programs make 'stars' out of crims. that richard taylor is still a lowlife con man. he runs a church called victory church in south wales, claiming to heal people and such like (sorry, get my facts straight 'jesus' healed them). he reaps the rewards from the charity run alongside it, called victory outreach. drive past his so-called church and you'll see mercs, range rovers and other blingy vehicles. he commandeered one of the outreaches halfway houses for himself and got the kids he was helping to decorate it for him...and so much more. he is a nasty piece of work.

http://www.itv.com/news/wales/update/2013-08-15/cwmbran-church-under-scrutiny-over-miracle-healings/
  • Options
    xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    i hate the way these programs make 'stars' out of crims. that richard taylor is still a lowlife con man. he runs a church called victory church in south wales, claiming to heal people and such like (sorry, get my facts straight 'jesus' healed them). he reaps the rewards from the charity run alongside it, called victory outreach. drive past his so-called church and you'll see mercs, range rovers and other blingy vehicles. he commandeered one of the outreaches halfway houses for himself and got the kids he was helping to decorate it for him...and so much more. he is a nasty piece of work.

http://www.itv.com/news/wales/update/2013-08-15/cwmbran-church-under-scrutiny-over-miracle-healings/

Interesting , none of us would know that however & that article doesn't mention him by name or give much detail at all. Guess channel 5 could have researched more but i hope they wouldn't have known. The cop guy helping seems a decent chap , wonder how he feels knowing this.
    Me and my fiance enjoying watching the show , we caught up with this weeks ep this evening in fact. It is worrying how lightly some of the shop owners take thieving , whereas other have gone really mad about the stealing. The charity shop this week in particular , they are working for a good cause so it is more important to be vigilant. Anyway i am enjoying the show , it is an interesting watch.