Is it time to bring back the bumbag ?

13»

Comments

• Tom_TitTom_Tit Posts: 6,336
    Forum Member
    I'm no fashion freak but bumbags are okay if you like looking like a tool.
  • gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,611
    Forum Member
    FANNY_ANNE wrote: »
    Really? So Bumbags have magic powers and stop people ... taking your stuff? Wow.
    They do if you get a locking, reinforced one.
  • Andrew1954Andrew1954 Posts: 5,448
    Forum Member
    Did they go out of fashion? I still wear mine if I go out walking and I don't need to carry much stuff. Surely things are either useful or not. Being in or out of fashion is profoundly irrelevant in my view.
  • JumbobonesJumbobones Posts: 1,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, because, in America, your fanny means your arse, not your minge. (takes sumptuous bite out of scotch egg).

ugh hating the use of the word 'sumptuous' but that describes it exactly
  • jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bumbags are great at festivals, no-one can nick your cash, cards, phone, and it leaves your hands free for drinking. I don't care if I look uncool.

Oh yes they can - know someone who wore one on the market here in Spain and when he unfastened the zip there was nothing inside - the bottom had been cut out. Read in local paper it is an easy way to rob people who think their goods are safe - they put a carrier bag underneath and then slash it - goods drop into the bag whilst you carry on looking at things on the stall or whatever you are doing.
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do you mean, bring it back??

I have a bumbag from the mid nineties, and I still wear it whenever I go abroad.
    It requires a certain look to carry off the bumbag with style, and I've obviously got it:p:D