Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

HazzaGrazzaHazzaGrazza Posts: 2,134
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Half price at the moment in Tesco. Get them while you can.....

Comments

• FlowseyFlowsey Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Thanks, I know what to use my voucher on now :D
  • BrunoStreeteBrunoStreete Posts: 7,180
    Forum Member
    Possibly my favourite chocolate ever. Peanut Butter and chocolate are amazing, shame the rest of the UK public doesn't seem to think so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    Absolutely love these.
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh man - I am doing my onlie shop with Tesco's this week!!

I love, love these peanut butter cups!! But they are not great for my new healthy lifestyle.. :eek:
  • LainiomonkioLainiomonkio Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My faves are Reeses Pieces!! Yummy! Have only just started finding them in packets in Sainsburys.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does anyone know where they sell the Reeces bars cant find any in Sainsburys or Morrisons at the mo, and i need one!
  • The PuzzlerThe Puzzler Posts: 7,689
    Forum Member
    Cheers, I absolutely love these:p:D Hopefully we'll be getting more American chocolates and sweets in our shops soon!
  • Gondolin GirlGondolin Girl Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're delicious! Although I am quite obsessed with the peanut butter/chocolate combination. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,108
    Forum Member
    Btw, Hershey's Kisses are on sale in our local 99p store at the moment.
  • alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why? A not-quite-choc product that closely matches the "drink" dispensed by Nutrimatic machines - aka - a liquid not quite like tea...

I remember trying one several years back... Never Again.
    Tastes like vomit.. unless they'be reformulated and increased the cocoa solids by a power of at least 6.
  • Cake_NibblerCake_Nibbler Posts: 6,564
    Forum Member
    Possibly my favourite chocolate ever. Peanut Butter and chocolate are amazing, shame the rest of the UK public doesn't seem to think so.

You may be interested in this

http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/peanut-butter-squares-2497

Very nice though very rich.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    i've seen these before but never tried them, but i love chocolate and i love peanut butter, plus the comments on here look good so think i'll have to give these a go! :D

and Cake_Nibbler that recipe looks lovely! :)
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    I love anything with peanut butter in it. I like to chop them up and stir them into ice cream.
  • cuttysarkcuttysark Posts: 1,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alcockell wrote: »
    Why? A not-quite-choc product that closely matches the "drink" dispensed by Nutrimatic machines - aka - a liquid not quite like tea...

Tastes like vomit.. unless they'be reformulated and increased the cocoa solids by a power of at least 6.

I posted the exact same thing and the post was removed. The mods on DS are so inconsistent.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

i know! i love peanut butter and chocolate why are they so hard to find in this combination
  • peach45peach45 Posts: 9,426
    Forum Member
    alcockell wrote: »

I tried them once, yuk, thought they were nasty and I love peanut butter, these just have a weird chemical taste, not good at all. But they are very easy to make.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups...sadly they aren't compatible with my Slimming World diet....

The home-made Nigella ones are actually really lovely - I made those with the kids at Christmas and they went down a treat!
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Got 13 of these today! :eek: :o
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My faves are Reeses Pieces!! Yummy! Have only just started finding them in packets in Sainsburys.

Love these. Spotted some in Sainsbury's local last week. A rare find, must stock up :o
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

YUK, they are gross, and i like almost any kind of chocolate, even the cheap value stuff, but i can't eat these. As someone has already said they taste of vomit :eek:
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    What are Reese's Pieces? I love the "Nutrageous" bar, yum :D
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really? I hope my local Tesco Metro have them - I luuuuurve these!

ETA: Just registered online specifically to get my hands on these but they're currently unavailable.:mad: I was going to order 10 packs.:o
  • mrkite77mrkite77 Posts: 5,386
    Forum Member
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    What are Reese's Pieces?

Now that's just sad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    I tried these tonight for first time. Managed to restrain myself and only had the one so that the diet doesn't go completely to pot :o It was lovely! and i shall be buying them again. Peanut butter and chocolate go brill together! One thing though is the light in here was quite low and i didn't realise the cups were in little paper cases. I soon found out though :o:D
  • HazzaGrazzaHazzaGrazza Posts: 2,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tried these tonight for first time. Managed to restrain myself and only had the one so that the diet doesn't go completely to pot :o It was lovely! and i shall be buying them again. Peanut butter and chocolate go brill together! One thing though is the light in here was quite low and i didn't realise the cups were in little paper cases. I soon found out though :o:D

Haha soap, too funny! It didn't hang around long enough for you to even feel the paper! :D