Has anyone ever slept with a celebrity?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    frikel wrote: »
    I once did Julian Clary !

Was quite fun !:o

:eek: In a thread full of veiled hints, this post looks a bit naked...

My husband was on Kilroy once (and RKS was rude to him). Does that make him a celebrity?

I once kissed (modestly) Syd Barrett. Not a sleeping-with story but has been known to cause a stir among my not-very-celeb-y friends. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've slept in the same hotel as a celebrity. :D

But that's as far as it goes with me.
  • boxxboxx Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    I sat next to Mr. Bronson from Grange Hill on a train to London once. He showed me a script for GH (I was a huge fan at the time) and then he fell asleep. I might have nodded off for ten minutes. Does that count?
  • lillyoolillyoo Posts: 535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: In a thread full of veiled hints, this post looks a bit naked...

My husband was on Kilroy once (and RKS was rude to him). Does that make him a celebrity?

I once kissed (modestly) Syd Barrett. Not a sleeping-with story but has been known to cause a stir among my not-very-celeb-y friends. :D

Ha ha, my story is good for a drunken claim to fame, a bit of fun when I was young free and single with a not at all well known 'celebrity' who then got hugely famous......it's all fun.

Everybody should have at least brushed up against a celebrity....that's what I say;)
  • LadyFluffLadyFluff Posts: 481
    Forum Member
    VickiGri wrote: »
    my mate slept with the bass player in electric six
    can't hear danger high voltage or gay bar without chuckling to myself now.. :):o

Haha, I was chatted up by one of them too - someone said it was the drummer, but could have been the bassist for all I knew - the main setback for the guy was that he didn't seem to realise the band had ended up in the local Gay Bar st the time, so it was never gonna happen for him! So, no, never slept with a sleb!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My friend claimed to have slept with Mark Owen of "Take That!" fame. It was when his career was in the doldrums though and pre the reforming of the band.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I slept with Samia Smith of Coronation Street a few weeks back.

Well, if you replace 'slept with' with 'sat opposite on a train' and 'Samia Smith of Coronation Street' with 'Damien Johnson of BBC Sport' and 'a few weeks back' with 'a couple of years ago' that would be nearer the truth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soulmate9 wrote: »
    I can't believe no one's said Mick Hucknall yet..... he's been with at least half the female population!! :p
    Is cataracts that big a problem?
  • katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread is so funny. Cheered me right up! :)

I've slept with Humpty Dumpty when I was younger too. I was a cuddler and he didn't seem to mind.

One of my friends is living and has recently had a baby with a bass player in a successful band, I tried not to get star struck when I first met him, but failed miserably.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tommy_tank wrote: »
    I slept with Samia Smith of Coronation Street a few weeks back.

Well, if you replace 'slept with' with 'sat opposite on a train' and 'Samia Smith of Coronation Street' with 'Damien Johnson of BBC Sport' and 'a few weeks back' with 'a couple of years ago' that would be nearer the truth.

i nominate this for post of the day, u had me :D:D:D
    i tried and failed miserably to get lee sharpe into bed, atho he did buy me a drink for my efforts!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,111
    Forum Member
    The answer to the OP is, no I haven't and if I had I certainly wouldn't advertise it on here! ;)
  • Vanilla_SliceVanilla_Slice Posts: 6,127
    Forum Member
    I woke up once in the same bed as a Rab C Nesbitt lookalike. String Vest + Beer Belly + Comb Over.

Never drink that much, ever again.
  • ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,111
    Forum Member
    ValLambert wrote: »
    Yes.....

Now that was a provocative response guaranteed to open the floodgates of questions.

:p
  • welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes but back in 1979/80 before they were really famous
  • nimmynimnimmynim Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    My partner of 16 years is a sporting celebrity, in India when he was growing up there in the 1950s/60s. He also starred in some Bollywood films (but won't give me the titles because he is embarrased by them).
    So, yeah, I have :D
    Does this count?:D

hee hee hee, did he chase u round a tree when u were courting!!!
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you mean have sex with?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A friend of mine slept with a very famous footballer who had a serious girlfriend at the time (he is now married to this girlfriend). My friend was approached by the Sun newspaper to sell her story, but she refused.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    A Premiership footballer comes into my work and has asked me a few occasions to his house "to chill" and to go out and stuff, he give me his number and tells me to phone him and stuff. Im not too sure his new wife would be impressed like!! My boyfriend isnt!!
  • kobiashimaruxkobiashimarux Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    Had more than one oportunity but I am faiful to my long term 20 years partner and i don;t stary. It amused me to think I could have done and with some quite well known people.

I did take a vacation witha celeb and his son , my partner and 2 year old was with us. We had a fabulous time sightseeing.
  • Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon all the good ones are the celebs who people won't name :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, but it was long after the marriage to Dennis had petered out & we just got caught up in the magic of the moment after the Falklands Crisis........
  • kobiashimaruxkobiashimarux Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    Also a friend of mine was doing a very well known musical legend. Not a great looking one but he did have Irish charm. (no not Louis Walsh) :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    My sister kissed Trevor McDonald on the cheek once, if that counts? It was at a posh dinner party and she was a bit sloshed!
  • QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nimmynim wrote: »
    hee hee hee, did he chase u round a tree when u were courting!!!

:D:D:D