Options

Gillian's Husband.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anagrams of Gillian McKeith - ethical milking & thick ill enigma & I'm cheating kill
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anagram of said husband....

Manager Wizard Ho
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another anagram of Gilly - A Heckling Limit

And Mr Gillian - Drama Orange Whiz

And Doctor Shitfingers = Forced Sorting Shit
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Gillian Magaziner = Amazing Alien Girl
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both Mr and Mrs Gillian = Wretched Grim Zoning Him Kill
  • Options
    franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deb Arkle wrote: »
    As long as she doesn't do How To Look good Naked......*heaves*

:eek: please no!
  • Options
    Judge MentalJudge Mental Posts: 18,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I look forward to the new reality show featuring loved-up jungle couple, Shaun Ryder and Gillian McKeith as they embark on their exciting new life together - it can be called "She's Twisting My Melon, Man," and will feature countless product placements for Dr Shitfingers nutritional supplements.

I just don't think either of them will ever give in to their true feelings:D

I think they will be starring on Celebrity Wife Swap - Shaun's missis living with the invisible Mr McKeith for a week and Gillian inspecting Shaun's poo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they will be starring on Celebrity Wife Swap - Shaun's missis living with the invisible Mr McKeith for a week and Gillian inspecting Shaun's poo.
    I can see that happening actually - although not with Mr and Mrs Ryder, Shaun would refuse to do it. But Gilly would be up for it - and so would Lembit and his little blonde girlfriend. Shame he's not still with a cheeky girl, Mr Gillian might have enjoyed himself touching her bum.:D
  • Options
    billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The McKeiths need to acquaint themselves with the work of Mr Paul McKenna, someone who genuinely does help people change and improve their lives ... his Flying confidence mp3 cured my flying fears in one listen. No, I'm not his agent.

I don't understand people having money and not getting help for phobias.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    billio wrote: »
    The McKeiths need to acquaint themselves with the work of Mr Paul McKenna, someone who genuinely does help people change and improve their lives ... his Flying confidence mp3 cured my flying fears in one listen. No, I'm not his agent.

Even if they are a bit financially challenged at the moment, they could get his book and CD for around eight quid.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Sex and The Sh*tty

Where our Gill gets people to test her sexual aids for free in return for giving her a sample to poke about at

The 'Simply Red' singer, Mick Hucknell was once one of her best customers. Sex, sex and more sex being his middle name. Honest - he acted as her 'medical' Guinea Pig in 'Sex and the Sh*tty'!

Proof here www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/simply-red-star-mick-hucknall-apologises-to-hundreds-of-sexual-partners-2150127.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    billio wrote: »

I agree with you about Paul McKenna, he's good. But I don't think Gillian's phobias are genuine. She's possibly a little bit nervous of creepy-crawlies and not keen on heights, but I reckon she exaggerated her reactions to the max for dramatic effect and to get screen-time. She did people who are genuinely phobic a great disservice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YingYang wrote: »
    The 'Simply Red' singer, Mick Hucknell was once one of her best customers. Sex, sex and more sex being his middle name. Honest!

Proof here www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/simply-red-star-mick-hucknall-apologises-to-hundreds-of-sexual-partners-2150127.html
    Was Gillian one of his three women a day in the 80's?:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was Gillian one of his three women a day in the 80's?:eek:

That depends on who you most believe. You see, Hucknell will only say: "Gillian...Gillian...Ahchoo, ahchoo. Ahem, can I make a suggestion?" Yet, McKeith insists that she was: "all 3 women rolled into one!"

So who knows, perhaps Hucknell's alter ego ever since the 1980s has been Sir Elusive Magaziner? :eek::o
  • Options
    tweenietweenie Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and still no mention of her husband

Aggro said he had met Gillian and the kids in the hotel.

If she is still married to him I think the best thing they could do would be to go to USA ( mainly for kids sake).
  • Options
    mivvykinsmivvykins Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    The husband does seem to exist, he's mentioned by the daughter as saving McKeith from drowning and strangulation at the same time..... on a holiday to Long Beach, New Jersey. So he can fly to the US but has developed a fear of flying to Oz???!
    Daughter also mentions in the same article McKeith has a phobia about creepy crawlies as well as water and once called her elderly mother in a panic about a spider she saw in her house. McKeiths' mother called a local taxi company and asked the driver to find the spider :eek:
    So she's in constant back pain because of scoliosis, has hydrophobia and arachnophobia - how on earth did she agree to do the programme?
    It's all here...
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/tv/2010/11/21/gillian-mckeith-s-daughter-reveals-i-m-a-celeb-star-s-fear-of-spiders-115875-22728364/
  • Options
    Truth_HurtsTruth_Hurts Posts: 4,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Give it a rest girls :yawn:
  • Options
    franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

why? - it's still of interest to some.
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm interested to see him :), so am happy to follow this thread...... can't believe there's still no pics though!

If this was posted in '*advice' http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150we'd have pics, leccy bill and ancestors going back 500 years!!!:D

*P.S for those new to 'advice', pay little heed to Robert and his sister.:)
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's a lighthearted thread and no one is being harmed by it. If it bores you so much, ignore it
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    mivvykins wrote: »
    The husband does seem to exist, he's mentioned by the daughter as saving McKeith from drowning and strangulation at the same time..... on a holiday to Long Beach, New Jersey. So he can fly to the US but has developed a fear of flying to Oz???!
    Daughter also mentions in the same article McKeith has a phobia about creepy crawlies as well as water and once called her elderly mother in a panic about a spider she saw in her house. McKeiths' mother called a local taxi company and asked the driver to find the spider :eek:
    So she's in constant back pain because of scoliosis, has hydrophobia and arachnophobia - how on earth did she agree to do the programme?
    It's all here...
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/tv/2010/11/21/gillian-mckeith-s-daughter-reveals-i-m-a-celeb-star-s-fear-of-spiders-115875-22728364/

McFake is such a pathetic, self-centred crone. I am still unable to believe that she got a real live man to impregnate her. And why the hell doesn't she get some professional help for all her ridiculous 'phobias'?
  • Options
    chebbychebby Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    But the question still is, Where is he ?

And is The Gillian on Loose women today , somebody said she was.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chebby wrote: »
    But the question still is, Where is he ?

And is The Gillian on Loose women today , somebody said she was.

Yes, she was. She came across as her usual whining, excuse-laden, boastful, egotistical self, and I'm impressed that the Loose Women were as polite as they were with her! (Though the looks they were exchanging behind her back spoke volumes).
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gillian mentioned her agent being a nice man in response to why doesn't she sack him? No mention by madam that her husband is her agent? Very odd as if I was put into an intolerable situation where I had to face all my phobias by my agent/husband, he'd no longer be my agent/husband!