Anyone ever dreamed about the X Factor?

HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,066
Forum Member
✭✭
I do every year. Usually I dream about being backstage and waiting to go on, as a member of the final 12 - then remembering that I can't sing for sh*t and wondering how the hell I got here!

This year has been different, though. Last night I dreamed that I was one of the judges. I was sat next to Louis and Cheryl. I was scared witless about what I was going to say to the contestants and expected I'd end up coming off like a moron.

In the end, i jsut ended up touching up Cheryl and snogging with her for a bit. :D It was a better dream than the previous years.

Anyone else have any X Factor-related dreams, or am I just a weirdo/pervert? (I'm strong enough to accept any comments calling me such, if that is the case, BTW!)

Comments

• TakeachancexTakeachancex Posts: 8,029
    Forum Member
    Omg, i thought i was the only one :o Except my dreams aren't as cool as yours.. i'm never one of the judges or a contestant.. i remember last year i dreamt about it loads. :o One of my dreams was something like i somehow ended up on the XF set and they were announcing the bottom 2 and Ruth and JLS were randomly sitting on the stage playing a banjo (?!) wearing straw hats LOL.. whenever i dream about the show i wake up and think 'omg i seriously need to get a life'.. it's deffo a sign that i get wayyy too emotionally involved each year :p:o
  • feistyfeisty Posts: 2,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you want any helpline numbers??....:)
  • HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    feisty wrote: »
    Do you want any helpline numbers??....:)

A couple of years ago, I dreamed that Same Difference won the show - so perhaps I do! :D

I can put up with the Cheryl snogging dreams, though. If I have to. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of my dreams was something like i somehow ended up on the XF set and they were announcing the bottom 2 and Ruth and JLS were randomly sitting on the stage playing a banjo (?!) wearing straw hats LOL.. whenever i dream about the show i wake up and think 'omg i seriously need to get a life'

Personally, I think that suggests you are a dead cool person. That shows creativity to dream something like that!
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Can't say I have..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only if I'v consumed a lot of cheese before going to bed...which judging by the contents of the programme seems to conjure up nightmares after each viewing.
    Forum Member
    Helbore wrote: »
    In the end, i jsut ended up touching up Cheryl and snogging with her for a bit. :D It was a better dream than the previous years.

More of a Danni man myself, Cheryl looks like she'd break.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More of a Danni man myself plus Cheryl looks like she'd break.

Give me a few weeks and I wouldn't be surprised if I copped off with Danni in a dream, as well!

Now, if I ever have one where I cop off with Simon or Louis, I will be very concerned! :D

Though I think I'd still take either of them over Mrs. Osborne!
    Forum Member
    Give me a few weeks and I wouldn't be surprised if I copped off with Danni in a dream, as well!

Mine tend to involve Megan Fox and chocolate body paint :o.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Usually I dream about being backstage and waiting to go on, as a member of the final 12 - then remembering that I can't sing for sh*t and wondering how the hell I got here!

You're not alone! ;) Maybe John and Edward experience it too....but not a dream ha ha!
  • Faria262Faria262 Posts: 6,952
    Forum Member
    All the time - especially in Series 3, usually about Rton Road but there was one where Nikitta was my mentor and I don't think she was too happy with me for some reason. Don't think I've had any this year - yet - but Rikki seems to remind me of someone or something, beyond the fact I remember thinking he sang well last year - I reckon I might have dreamt about him or mixed him up with my friend from college in one of my crazy dreams last year lol! :)

xxxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The weirdest dream I had was 2 nights ago... and it was the first time I'd dreamt about the actual X Factor show. Not just the contestants (as I have Alexandra B and JLS dreams all the time haha)

Anyway, here's the weird dream: I dreamt that the first live show of the X Factor started and all the acts sang and after about 45 minutes, it was announced that Lucie Jones has been voted as the winner of the X Factor!!!!!!! *shock* Dermot gave a small speech saying that Lucie pretty much got ALL the votes (all the other acts got almost 0% of the votes) therefore they had no other choice than to announce Lucie as the winner of this year's X Factor after only the FIRST live show.
    Simon then said he still wants to keep the show going for the next few weeks until December when the final was meant to be, and decided to give the other contestants another chance. Lucie was officially given the title of 'X Factor winner 2009' and the others were told that they'd be competing for RUNNER up in the next few weeks, whilst Lucie works on her first single!!!!!! lol

I know it's a VERY weird dream, and I woke up thinking WOW! haha the thing is I don't even like Lucie and I had this dream the night before the first live show... weird. Glad she didn't just win the whole show tonight! :P
    Forum Member
    Now, if I ever have one where I cop off with Simon or Louis, I will be very concerned! :D

Though I think I'd still take either of them over Mrs. Osborne!

As detestable as the poisonous little dwarf is, I wouldn't.
  • fab cescfab cesc Posts: 19,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does dreaming about a contestant count as i'm guilty if so? :D
    Forum Member
    This thread didn't do me any good last night - I drea,t that I was talking tp my best mate about XF and had received an XF calendar/doary that because of the dates, I'd only be able to use for 2 more months, which seemed lik,e a waste lol :)

xxxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just had one where I went shopping with Lucie and the Olsen twins. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dreamt my brother was brought up to think he was a dog and lived under the house. Simon Cowell died and made him head judge on the X Factor!!!
    Forum Member
    Another one I had involved a dog too - I somehow ended up on a VIP trip round Simon's house, and met his (nonexistent) Alsatian dog Tasha, who could say the phrases "Hug" and "It's not personal" - shame it wasn't true, as wouldn't those be great things for Simon's dog to be able to say? :D

xxxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg, i thought i was the only one :o Except my dreams aren't as cool as yours.. i'm never one of the judges or a contestant.. i remember last year i dreamt about it loads. :o One of my dreams was something like i somehow ended up on the XF set and they were announcing the bottom 2 and Ruth and JLS were randomly sitting on the stage playing a banjo (?!) wearing straw hats LOL.. whenever i dream about the show i wake up and think 'omg i seriously need to get a life'.. it's deffo a sign that i get wayyy too emotionally involved each year :p:o

i remember you telling me the banjo one :D:D:D

last year i dreamt i was watching daniel evans singing in a pub and everyone went mad for him, and he had a skinhead :eek: that was the detail i remember most ahaha :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes...it sometimes gives me nightmares lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a dream I was about to go on, but didn't know what song I was singing. Not as weird as some of the others (the banjo and dog ones must be passed into forum greatness).
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dreamed that John and Edward won XF6. It was an amazing dream - so everyone vote!
  • mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a weird one the year that one who kept bleating on about her dad dying and how he wanted her on X Factor. Anyway she was going to win so Simon dismembered her in my en suite toilet. I woke up (in the dream I was in bed) and looked into the room and she was holding her arms out while her torso was in the toilet and Simon was giggling and covered in blood. She was begging me to stop him but I was too scared of him to do anything.

All the other X Factor dreams I have had have been naughty ones involving Simon naked :o
  • HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No but I once had a nightmare I was in Girls Allowed. I had to replace the ginger one at short notice and I didn't know any of the words of their songs or the dance moves.
  • cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've had dreams about contestants but not about myself being on the show.
    Some weird ones and some rather rude ones :o