Emmerdale - Cain & Ross

Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think they're a great combo loved them stealing cars tonight, and do we see more of Ross again as it looked like he left.

I do hope for more :)

Comments

• thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, I have loved him all this week but it was nice to see him show a bit of heart. We will see more of him, he is a permanent member of cast so he'll be back, hopefully soon.
  • gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two excellent characters - I think now that Cain is mellowing (very slightly!), the writers have introduced a new character with an edge. As another poster on another thread said, Ross is what Robbie should have been, but somehow Ross seems to have pulled it off.

Please don't pair him with Katie - or if they do, have him cheat on her with Chas, that would certainly add a bit of drama...
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also really like them together.
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i enjoyed their scenes tonight. Good rapport between them. :)
  • 80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gboy wrote: »
    Two excellent characters - I think now that Cain is mellowing (very slightly!), the writers have introduced a new character with an edge. As another poster on another thread said, Ross is what Robbie should have been, but somehow Ross seems to have pulled it off.

Please don't pair him with Katie - or if they do, have him cheat on her with Chas, that would certainly add a bit of drama...

Fantastic scenes between Cain and Ross tonight and the comedy timing between the two actors was very good :)

After their scene tonight, I don't think it will take much for Ross to charm the pants off Katie :o
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80's Gal wrote: »
    After their scene tonight, I don't think it will take much for Ross to charm the pants off Katie :o
    Does it ever take much? :o I had to laugh at Cain's line tonight, something about her having had several previous owners. :D
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved them together. Great double act. Hope they team up again. Great banter between them :D
  • spungerspunger Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the past few years we've had the arrivals of Sean. Ali. Ruby. Rachel. Dom. Gemma. Robbie.
    Ross is already better than all of those added together.
  • Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved the scenes between Cain and Ross. The car thefts were genius. Moira should be more grateful to Cain. He stole the cars to help her. I'm looking forward to seeing more scenes with Ross. What will happen when Katie sees Ross again and puts two and two together about all of the cars? She doesn't like let alone love Declan any more so she'll probably fall for Ross. Ross is fast becoming one of Emmerdale's more likeable characters. Great stuff.
  • StudmuffinStudmuffin Posts: 4,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spunger wrote: »
    In the past few years we've had the arrivals of Sean. Ali. Ruby. Rachel. Dom. Gemma. Robbie.

This x1000. He's a great character and played really well.
  • KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed tonights episodes...Cain and Ross were great! It's obviously not the last we see of Ross as the rest of his family are coming to the village soon...hope the others are as good as him!
  • Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually liked Ross tonight....
  • rollockingbatrollockingbat Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spunger wrote: »

Never really thought about that but yeah! Ross is easily the best arrival in a few years. Now let's just hope they don't screw it up!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The two of them were great together - you got a real sense that the actors were enjoying their scenes, too. Loved Cain turning up bold as brass in the taxi later on - and I thought Natalie J Robb was excelllent in that last scene, you really got a sense of Moira having mixed emotions.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    The two of them were great together - you got a real sense that the actors were enjoying their scenes, too. Loved Cain turning up bold as brass in the taxi later on - and I thought Natalie J Robb was excelllent in that last scene, you really got a sense of Moira having mixed emotions.

I also loved Moira telling James off tonight "that is the last time you speak to me like that in public!" go her.
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member

Awww, noo. :( I feel sorry for poor Chas, she needs some TLC after what happened with Cameron.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I cant stand the character at all. She has caused so much damage. Now she has come back for more.
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bobby_Marz wrote: »
    Actually liked Ross tonight....
    Me too. He had a great rapport with Cain, and how nice to see him do something to help.
    The shell-shocked expression on her face at the end was absolutely priceless. Moira, Cain and Ross were all great tonight. In fact they were all pretty much on top form in tonight's ep - even Declan was quite believable.
  • Sisney_HunterSisney_Hunter Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    Reminded me of Zak and Butch from the old days :) Great Chemistry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpruxUTogIU
  • Vicks-LouiseVicks-Louise Posts: 1,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think tonight's car knocking plot with Cain was the first time I've liked Ross since he has been in it (including his earlier stints when he firstly stole Laurel's car and then laurel tracked him down)

I liked him with Katie too actually I hope something continues there either a friendship builds or they have other scenes together where he is quite cheeky
  • mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    another fan of cain and ross here... they work together really well, such chemistry, hope theres more to come.

i like andy and amy together too..

emmerdales looking up after we have lost all of blackburns runious changes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wouldn't go down well with the village if Katie gets with Ross, since they all hate him.
  • Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britgirl wrote: »
    It wouldn't go down well with the village if Katie gets with Ross, since they all hate him.

That would make it all the more interesting...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, perhaps, but I don't think she likes being unpopular, so she's now trying to get Declan's money to help Moira.
  • foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are brill together - I absolutely adore Cain!!