15678911»

Comments

• OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Morning Oldnjaded

What nobody posted here after 10 last night shame on everybody.:p:p

By the way what are these strange symbol/foreign language threads i'm currently seeing all over the place, wary of going anyware near them.
    Morning kwynne. :)

They've gone now. Were they Chinese? I thought they may be some sort of virus so I didn't click on them. Is that racist? :o:D
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Star

Worst acted scene I have seen all year

Morning lovely :D
    According to The Suns TV magazine there were several scenes filmed involving Charity that were filmed before Emma left for baby watch and they will shown at irregular intervals during her break so we will be seeing her in prison long before baby watch ends.:D:D:D

That might please Sulla at least

Yay :D
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully that will include scenes of Chariteh being 'roughed up' by the prison heavies, it's the very least she deserves.:);-)
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew Emma was going to be a weird, interferey bag as soon as delectable Darren's HIV status came out. Edit: actually, no, I think I knew when it was claimed he was only in ED for 13 weeks. :(

She was eyeing it all up in the background and I'll bet she was thinking, 'how can I get my precious son - who I abandoned - 's new boyfriend into trubs!'
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    Hopefully that will include scenes of Chariteh being 'roughed up' by the prison heavies, it's the very least she deserves.:);-)

:D

Fingers crossed!
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Poor Nessa but she can hardly surprised when the teenager acts like a teenager. And at what point and for what reason did she fall in love with him? As if. :kitty:

This storyline is clever for demonstrating how, although love between people of such different ages may be genuine, there can come the time when their outlooks are so different. Kirin wanted to be supportive, alerting Nessa to her lump in the first place, but then found himself out of his depth with her health scare. :(
    She's a gambling addict they always think they are going to get away with it.

Just as we have Laurel addicted to alcohol, we have Hardy sorry Peril addicted to gambling. :o
    While I think Vanessa is one of the best characters, agree about Kirin though.

I agree Nessa is one of the best characters. :) Although a distressing storyline, I welcome Michelle Hardwick having a big storyline again now.