Options

CS: "Alya, your father's in there"

lollipop1995lollipop1995 Posts: 2,860
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Kal's mother didn't seem too bothered that Kal was trapped in the fire, she seemed very calm and collected :p Alya too to a lesser extent! Maybe it was the shock? Zeedan was the only one that sees horrified and hysterical!

Comments

• Options
    jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was it just me that burst out laughing at Yasmeen's wailing when they dragged Kal out? :D.
  • Options
    lionkingonstagelionkingonstage Posts: 3,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jlp95bwfc wrote: »
    Was it just me that burst out laughing at Yasmeen's wailing when they dragged Kal out? :D.

I did too. Terrible acting. Absolutely terrible. I bet the Corrie veterans like Bill and Eileen are appalled. I would be. :D
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL :D

Shit-Zainab: Alright Al, did you pick up those peas from the shop I asked you to get?
    Alya: Yes no problem... Blimey what the 'ecks all that?! :eek:
    Shit-Zainab: Nothing dear... now go and put them in the freezer then. Oh, by the way, your obese father is burning to his death in there.
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not just you. I actually rewound it. :D
  • Options
    lionkingonstagelionkingonstage Posts: 3,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »

Shit-Zainab: Alright Al, did you pick up those peas from the shop I asked you to get?
    Shit-Zainab: Nothing dear... now go and put them in the freezer then. Oh, by the way, your obese father is burning to his death in there.

OMG I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF AT THIS!!!! HILARIOUS :D:D
  • Options
    Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It reminded me of the way Liz told Tracy that Amy was inside yesterday.
  • Options
    Purves GrundyPurves Grundy Posts: 43,938
    Forum Member

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    J05hJ05h Posts: 1,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It reminded me of the way Liz told Tracy that Amy was inside yesterday.

Yes I agree but nothing can top Liz delivery not an ounce of concern whereas at least tonight she was probably fretting over her next council meeting. It a good job it was not a storage for books. The delivery may have been much more dramatic the books will someone think of books never mind Kal.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB: OMG Yes!
  • Options
    Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Kal will make a nice bit of crackling now he's been flame roasted. They can pack him into bags and sell them in the Rovers.
  • Options
    danlrwilliamsdanlrwilliams Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    Rich Tea. wrote: »
    Kal will make a nice bit of crackling now he's been flame roasted. They can pack him into bags and sell them in the Rovers.

Oooh that was naughty of you Rich Tea. Still up there being one of the best comments I've seen on a thread. :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Almost as bad as Kens acting during tram crash, 'Peters in there'.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That was hilarious. Reminded me of Darth Vader's "NOOOOOOOO!!!" in Revenge Of The Sith :D
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,992
    Forum Member
    I did too. Terrible acting. Absolutely terrible. I bet the Corrie veterans like Bill and Eileen are appalled. I would be. :D

Who's Bill?
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nazirs Nedd axing
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah, cause they are so much better. :D

"It is so frustrating not being able to do anything!" :p
  • Options
    Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh that was naughty of you Rich Tea. Still up there being one of the best comments I've seen on a thread. :D:D:D:D
    Cheers for that! :)
  • Options
    billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Big laugh here, too.

Leanne's moment on the ladder will be the lasting memory, though. How romantic.
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Haven't seen the episode but I don't think Bill Roache would have any right being appalled after his delivery of 'Peter's in there' during the 50th anniversary ;-)
  • Options
    worrierprincessworrierprincess Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    Of course Yasmeen and Alya weren't shocked, everyone knows wood is highly flammable.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I took it as that she found the whole thing surreal
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I bet that Jane Danson just ignored what was going on around her, looked over at Alison King - the only other good actor in those scenes and went with it from there lol.
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    sam_gee wrote: »
    Who's Bill?

William Roache (Ken.)
  • Options
    sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    billio wrote: »
    Big laugh here, too.

Leanne's moment on the ladder will be the lasting memory, though. How romantic.

In a situation like that ..you know what''s going to happen before it does...hence the (I love you).....Great acting from Jane..I can see an award coming...
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Yeah, cause they are so much better. :D

"It is so frustrating not being able to do anything!" :p

:D Classic half-assed Ken line delivery.