Options

Not who we want but WHO DO WE THINK IS GOING TOMMORROW??

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 264
Forum Member
Harry
Jade
Cristian
Chloe

That's the order I think it will be with Jade getting very close to going depending on the edit tonight

Comments

• Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually think Harry will be safe. I'll say Jade.
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly I think Harry, Jade or both if it's a double. :(

I'd love Christian to go though, but if Jade does go, I won't bother watching as I don't like any of the others.
  • Options
    Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like it to be Chloe, but I think it will be Cristian.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Harry will go but want it to be Cristian.
  • Options
    KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    It's Harry. Its barely even a contest is it?
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jade

But it should be Cristian.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jim_Davis1 wrote: »
    Harry
    Jade
    Cristian
    Chloe

That's the order I think it will be with Jade getting very close to going depending on the edit tonight

The voting lines are not open and when Cristian was named BB said "others will follow in due course."
  • Options
    Lily DarlingLily Darling Posts: 3,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade to go. She won't though. I think it'll be Harry.
  • Options
    PhoebicaPhoebica Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harry, for sure.

I know a lot of people have turned on Cristian but I don't think he has done anything that wrong, he hasn't done anything that will have people jumping for the phone to evict him, whereas I'd imagine many people have a strong dislike for Harry and her constant nudity.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cristian and Chloe are 100% safe, its basically a head to head between Jade and Harry, they both have plenty of detractors, so it will be close, at the start of the week i would have said Harry by a mile, but since Jade's hooked up with Brian, she's dropped herself right in it (she may not even have been nomd if that hadn't happened) and closed the gap to Harry. But if i have to predict one or the other, i think i'll go for Harry, the two advantages Jade has are, one she is an original hm and two Harry has been building up emnity with the viewers since she went in, wheres Jade had won some people over after Nick moved to Harry, until getting stuck into Brian and so is only now picking up the anti vote again, but Harry has the head start.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    I think Harry is the easy choice who will probably take the fall, unless Jade has a particularly bad show tonight.

Tellymix are usually a very reliable poll and they currently have:

Harry 43.37%
    Cristian 31.24%
    Jade 20.32%
    Chloe 5.07%

But phonelines aren't even open yet.
  • Options
    Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    I think Harry is the easy choice who will probably take the fall, unless Jade has a particularly bad show tonight.

Harry 43.37%
    Cristian 31.24%
    Jade 20.32%
    Chloe 5.07%

And with the Jade vs Christian arguement it depends how that is edited. I think producers will put Christian more in the bad light because 1. hes male and too many males and 2. hes the least interesting of Jade, him and Harry. (He seems more interesting then Chloe but she is 100% safe)
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Harry as a lot of voters wont be able to see past her nakedness, but I hope I am wrong and its Cristian who goes, also I am still hoping its a double eviction.
  • Options
    bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Harry 43.37%
    Cristian 31.24%
    Jade 20.32%
    Chloe 5.07%

Isn't it late for phone lines to open? Maybe 1 of the 4 gets a chance to be immune and phone lines open after tonights show with 3 up.
  • Options
    zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most likely to be Harry.
  • Options
    ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harry.
  • Options
    HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it'll be Harry. Looking at the bookmakers odds, she's favourite to be evicted. Looks like Chloe has no chance of going according to the odds.
  • Options
    heresittingheresitting Posts: 2,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are we not having 5 up for eviction now then - is that 4 it?
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think Harry will go but want it to be Cristian.

Same here
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Didn't polls and the bookies have Joel going over Eileen? (Though I think it was nearly 50/50 then.)
  • Options
    Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    Chloe is safe as houses.

Cristian's in danger after the last couple of days he's had but it's usually a female who pays, so it's between Jade and Harry.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Didn't polls and the bookies have Joel going over Eileen? (Though I think it was nearly 50/50 then.)

They did at the start of the week. But things started flipping the other way the day before the eviction, Eileen ended up as the narrow favourite to go once the eviction came.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    Harry or christian
  • Options
    Donna65Donna65 Posts: 1,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really, really hope it's Harry - can't stand her. Would have liked it to be Jack though. Why isn't he up?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon Chloe is 100% safe but it's too close to call between the others. It all depends on who gets a bad edit I tonight and tomorrow's HL shows. Harry seems to have disappeared which may see her survive.