Matt Di Angelo & Flavia Cacace (Merged) (Part 23)

Who Am I?Who Am I? Posts: 20,481
Forum Member
✭✭✭

I'm going to contact Leicester Square TV and ask whether any of that footage of Mavia talking whilst Arlene was being interviewed actually got on camera. I doubt it but there might be an audio stream available somewhere. Is that a stupid idea???

Comments

• Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
    Forum Member
    RachyBaby wrote: »
    I am, I've cancelled bingo especially! :D

Starts at 7.00....what you going to wear....party frock or casual ? LOL

Who Am I? wrote: »
    FLUFFING heck I fell asleep!!!

I dreamt that Matt's play was critically acclaimed and he won several theatreland awards and then he and Flav announced their engagement. Weird what strange dreams a fever gives you.

Hi Who...hope you ar feeling better today and you've just skived off work so you can attend tonights party. :D

Maybe your feverish dreams will become reality.....*fingers crossed* :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,097
    Forum Member
    If it ends up being Equus that Matt is doing not sure I'll be able to watch it. My mind might keep wandering and I might be tempted to shout aubergine!
    PMSL! OMG... that has made me laugh so much! :o... If it is Equus... *sighs*... *Rach thinks she'll be staying down South for the length of Matt run*... *THUD*...
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about cocktail dresses? Not too formal, but it is a special occasion!
    That won’t stop us letting our hair down and having a good time!
    This is a party for a MAN after all girls!
    Forum Member
    If it ends up being Equus that Matt is doing not sure I'll be able to watch it. My mind might keep wandering and I might be tempted to shout aubergine!

PMSL......imagine the looks you would get....I keep waiting for him to pop up in another cookery programme where they are using aubergines. :cool:
  • I-don't-fake-emI-don't-fake-em Posts: 3,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is he really doing Equus, Whoie, or was that in your dream? :confused:

FULL FRONTAL NUDITY! :eek:;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mufti! wrote: »
    Must do some work now. Harumph!

Hopefully be on again later but am going to brave the gym again! :eek:

Some people never learn:rolleyes:
  • KDeeKDee Posts: 16,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CAMBER1 wrote: »
    Young and flirty!!-like us!!

Oooo thats easy then.

Hair - curls or straight :eek:
    Forum Member

Party frock of course :rolleyes:... *giggles*... what are you wearing?? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    katmobile wrote: »
    In view of latest ruck with Simonettes and the fact it's Matt's birthday I found this quote from Lilia - it's quite a sweet article anyway but this particularly stuck in mind and I thought was worth sharing.

"Dating rules
    I don't think age matters when it comes to dating. I see so many people of different ages who are in love and happy. You are only given one life and you have to live it with whom you want."

How lovely - thanks KatM.
    Don't take the other stuff to heart - it's not worth it.
    Forum Member
    I'm going to contact Leicester Square TV and ask whether any of that footage of Mavia talking whilst Arlene was being interviewed actually got on camera. I doubt it but there might be an audio stream available somewhere. Is that a stupid idea???

Go for it......There must be footage somewhere of the rest of that interview.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can try...the worst that will happen is ...nothing.

Are you going to be well enough to come to the Tour Thread party tonight..
    I've done the decorations.... we can even leave the up for Sunday if you like...save you some work.
  • jjackson42jjackson42 Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member
    SaraV1308 wrote: »
    JJ

Have you had that much hopping today that need an afternoon nap? did you get wet in your hop to the Polling Station??

Its been crazy weather here in the city.... we had a torrential storm for about 2 mins earlier but at the same time it was blue sky and sun shinning overhead... I dont know where the rain came from but it wasnt directly above!

SV

Hi Sara

Its May - but its a real April day!! The showers held off until an hour ago - and now its sunny again!

Seriously knackered by wheelying round Tescos, and was enjoying a quick recuperative nap before. (lol)

JJ
  • Who Am I?Who Am I? Posts: 20,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    layumba wrote: »
    Thread decorations:

I am thinking glamorous old-style Hollywood setting. (Goes well with cocktails too)
    A movie theme to bring Matt good luck in his film career – tasteful decorations - gold/black/white Hollywood theme –
    http://www.parteaz.co.uk/cms/files/Lights%20Camera%20Action%20Ceiling%20Decoration.jpg
    http://www.parteaz.co.uk/cms/files/Hollywood%20Hanging%20Swirl.jpg ceiling decorations
    and star shaped helium balloons (gold and black and silver alternately – e.g. http://www.parteaz.co.uk/cms/files/Star%20Foil%20-%20Silver%20v20.jpg ).

Large B/W movie stills for the walls – Rudolf Valentino, Clark Gable, James Dean, Marlon Brando, Steve McQueen...
    Large banner with HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY MATT!! across the entrance.

Finest china and crystal... red rose petals scattered on the tables ...

Buffet:
    Beautiful bouquet of 21 red Baccarat roses as a centrepiece ...with a swan sculpted in ice- http://crystalicesculptures.co.uk/images/StylSwanSingle2.jpg and sculpted ice buckets for the champagne.

Fun stuff:
    http://www.parteaz.co.uk/cms/files/Movie%20Camera%20Pinata.jpg
    Movie piñata – very popular in South America – hung from the ceiling and at some point in the party hit until it breaks open – showering people with sweets...or in our case champagne & 21 confetti - http://www.parteaz.co.uk/cms/files/Confetti%20Champagne%20Toast%20(CON011)%20v2.jpg
    http://www.parteaz.co.uk/cms/files/Confetti%20Age%2021%20(CON032)%20v2.jpg

Silver/gold/black party poppers for the nosy among us! http://www.parteaz.co.uk/cms/files/Popers%20icon%20v60.jpg
    And silver/gold streamers
    http://www.parteaz.co.uk/cms/files/Silver%20streamers%202%20(Main).jpg

Wow This sounds FLUFFING fantastic. Perhaps we should have got you to arrange Matts real party!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Who...hope you ar feeling better today and you've just skived off work so you can attend tonights party. :D

Maybe your feverish dreams will become reality.....*fingers crossed* :D

Is there a party in here tonight as well?
    :confused:
    Forum Member
    No not a stupid idea... It's definitely worth a try - don't know what Leicester Square TV will think, but I would go for it chick! :)
  • KDeeKDee Posts: 16,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about cocktail dresses? Not too formal, but it is a special occasion!
    That won’t stop us letting our hair down and having a good time!
    This is a party for a MAN after all girls!

Most definitely a party for a 'man'.

Good idea Layla - I'll wear my sexy black number.
  • Who Am I?Who Am I? Posts: 20,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've done the decorations.... we can even leave the up for Sunday if you like...save you some work.

Good idea about leaving the decs up. Thanks! x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow This sounds FLUFFING fantastic. Perhaps we should have got you to arrange Matts real party!

Aww thanks Who and everyone - glad you approve.
    Forum Member

How many parties have we got tonight - do I have to split myself in halves or quarters :confused:
    Forum Member
    Party frock of course :rolleyes:... *giggles*... what are you wearing?? :D

Also wearing party frock. :D Not a full length one of course.....that would just look silly sitting in the house with....maybe a little black cocktail number. :cool:
    Forum Member
    Is there a party in here tonight as well?
    :confused:

Starts at 7.00......dont know if we are having decorations or anything, but we will be watching plenty of Mavia stuff.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many parties have we got tonight - do I have to split myself in halves or quarters :confused:

I am wondering that too!

Halves so far.

The tour thread party starts at 8 with cocktails, buffet and a film theme.

What is going on here ??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starts at 7.00......dont know if we are having decorations or anything, but we will be watching plenty of Mavia stuff.

I see, but I hope you will be popping over to the other party too...
    Forum Member

Just half........One here and one at the neighbours...LOL

Maybe we would be better just having a big street party. :D
    Forum Member
    Also wearing party frock. :D Not a full length one of course.....that would just look silly sitting in the house with....maybe a little black cocktail number. :cool:
    Oooh nice :cool::D
This discussion has been closed.