National Television Awards 2013, 7.30pm until 10pm, ITV, January 23rd 2013

1697071727375»

Comments

• amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,846
    Forum Member
    JMTD wrote: »
    QI isn't too bad but never ahead of Would I Lie To You? and Mock The Week.
    Agree
  • amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,846
    Forum Member
    I can't stand Alan Davies, so smug!!! Mr Fry could not be bothered to turn up!!! Another break. :yawn:
    I think you'll find Alan is less smug since he made that mistake over his opinion on the Liverpool footballers. He regrets that and wasn't fully aware of the situation.
  • ScotlassScotlass Posts: 818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    June Brown seemed to be confused and was a bit embarassing!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scotlass wrote: »
    June Brown seemed to be confused and was a bit embarassing!

My husband wandered through when she was on, not that he knows who she is and said is that woman drunk?
  • the_lostprophetthe_lostprophet Posts: 4,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    Strong Welsh accent.:eek:

You need to get your British/Irish accents sorted out. Colin Morgan is from N.Ireland, not Wales!

So pleased that he won. I only got into Merlin during the last series but quickly realised that he was the best actor out of the cast - was quite impressed with his emotional range. At the same time I'm sad for Benedict Cumberbatch as he always seems to get overlooked at these award ceremonies.
  • Stephen_SimpsonStephen_Simpson Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never seen any evidence of them being sore losers.

When EE won a few years ago, A lot of the corrie cast mouthed off on twitter as well as Kym Marsh writing in one of her columns moaning about it too.

So...yeah.
  • stairwaystairway Posts: 1,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Happy for Mrs Brown Boys winning... The best comedy on TV for years.

I agree. Brendan O'Carroll is such a nice guy, and deserves this.
  • Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,040
    Forum Member
    Happy with the results - apart from Natalie should've won best newcomer, but hey, two out of three wasn't bad for Corrie!!

Pleased for Colin Morgan (btw, couldn't help but notice how ugly three out of the four nominees are!).

Don't watch Strictly Come Dancing but pleased that anything else beat X Factor which is so far down the toilet now as to be non-recoverable IMO).

And very very happy that Dermot O'Dreary didn't win - can't stand him, worst presenter on any show EVER!
  • owlycherriesowlycherries Posts: 2,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy with the results - apart from Natalie should've won best newcomer, but hey, two out of three wasn't bad for Corrie!!

Pleased for Colin Morgan (btw, couldn't help but notice how ugly three out of the four nominees are!).

Don't watch Strictly Come Dancing but pleased that anything else beat X Factor which is so far down the toilet now as to be non-recoverable IMO).

And very very happy that Dermot O'Dreary didn't win - can't stand him, worst presenter on any show EVER!

That's not very nice...
  • CD93CD93 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can't say that without posting a picture of yourself, first.

Rules of the Internet ;)
  • Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    I notice the Schofe didn't thank Eamonn and Ruth even though they present every Friday and all the school holidays :rolleyes: