Options

playlists on music television

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
Forum Member
i sat watching the box channels last night,kiss smash hits magic....i know they took away the choice of paying for what tracks you wanted with various phone line scandals at the time but come on all these channels are like mtv rubbish

the box used to be brilliant you really were in control in what is played.baring in mind ya could be waiting hours for your song to be played :D

surely we can have that choice back now.clubland tv does iti feel these channels are stale now:(

Comments

• Options
    fugitivefugitive Posts: 4,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mark1971uk wrote: »
    i sat watching the box channels last night,kiss smash hits magic....i know they took away the choice of paying for what tracks you wanted with various phone line scandals at the time but come on all these channels are like mtv rubbish

the box used to be brilliant you really were in control in what is played.baring in mind ya could be waiting hours for your song to be played :D

surely we can have that choice back now.clubland tv does iti feel these channels are stale now:(

I no longer have the music mix -the music channels on sky are so shyte.

Anyway I get Viva, Chart Show, Vault, Flava, NME, Bliss, Scuzz, Flaunt, Clubland, Starz and AKA for free. (Plus 4 Music via my freeview tuner)

So theres no need to pay for the Music Mix- or the News ^& Eventes mix- unless you want Eurosport.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    fugitive wrote: »
    I no longer have the music mix -the music channels on sky are so shyte.

Anyway I get Viva, Chart Show, Vault, Flava, NME, Bliss, Scuzz, Flaunt, Clubland, Starz and AKA for free. (Plus 4 Music via my freeview tuner)

So theres no need to pay for the Music Mix- or the News ^& Eventes mix- unless you want Eurosport.

Or CNBC! :D;) Anyway for music there's always Youtube :cool:
  • Options
    CocaColaCocaCola Posts: 463
    Forum Member
    You'd think they would bring it back as an additional revenue stream
  • Options
    bhr1bhr1 Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They could even make it a non-premium service. Maybe an 0870 number or something?