Matt and Wagner finally square off against each other

Comments

• NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    Sounds like Matt was doing most of the dishing out - and Wagner the victim.

Vagner never has and never will be a victim!! He is a disgusting, vile man who's fans and voters approve of.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »
    Vagner never has and never will be a victim!! He is a disgusting, vile man who's fans and voters approve of.

Have you had personal experience of Wagner?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Wags.. the tide is slowly turning; Matty Crapple do not pick on the People's Champion or else you'll get crushed like a Truck squashing an ant. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you had personal experience of Wagner?

I'm sure few of us have had any personal experience of anybody we talk about extensively on the Entertainment boards but it doesn't stop us endlessly speculating. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »

Oh Nightfalls, go take your pill :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 408
    Forum Member
    Wagner would destroy that fairy boy.
  • nathanscaffnathanscaff Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What really gets to me is the judges know wagner can't sing, so why put him throught to boot camp in the first place,Then when he gets through to the live finals the judges moan the public are keeping him in when better singers are being voted off . Well don't put him through in the first place. I want wagner to win now to teach the judgers a lesson.
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vidalia wrote: »
    It worked last year with Danyl, it may work again this year with Matt.

I also reckon Cowell would be happy to make 1D the sacrificial lambs to whichever of the Cheryl girls makes it to the final two with them. They'd do one album with him anyway before he ditches the surplus three to concentrate on Liam and Harry.

Seriously doubt that.
    He is only interested in 1D it is very clear. It's obvious he rates Rebecca because she will appeal to an international audience, but I believe his main focus is One Direction.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What really gets to me is the judges know wagner can't sing, so why put him throught to boot camp in the first place,Then when he gets through to the live finals the judges moan the public are keeping him in when better singers are being voted off . Well don't put him through in the first place. I want wagner to win now to teach the judgers a lesson.

He is the requisite novelty act who stays in far longer than the public expect although Cowell knows he will be there for a couple more weeks and then go into the bottom two when he will get rid of him and say 'You know what, Wagner, I hate to do this to you as this competition is going to be a less colourful one now you have gone but XXX is a better singer than you and I have make this choice."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    String9 wrote: »
    Seriously doubt that.
    He is only interested in 1D it is very clear. It's obvious he rates Rebecca because she will appeal to an international audience, but I believe his main focus is One Direction.

We'll see, we'll see. ;)
  • silkdragonsilkdragon Posts: 1,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to me that this singing competion is all about fighting and falling out, more than the singing.

What makes it worse is that some folks on DS are getting into the mood ( fighting mood that is )
    amongst each other.

How can people be so gullible reading all the clap trap in the tabloids ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got no idea who is to blame for this, but I seriously get the impression that Wagner could stand to be brought down a peg or two. He's been given a false sense of superiority by being kept in the show for all the wrong reasons, and now he's starting to throw his weight around. And I completely agree with the post above, Simon is not giving Matt enough credit and will likely do anything to make sure he doesn't win- he's like a spoilt brat chucking his toys out of the pram. The man has no integrity whatsoever
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    String9 wrote: »
    Seriously doubt that.

I think he is focused on getting 1D to the final but his absolute focus this year is making sure Princess Cheryl wins the show.
    1D will make the final and probably have to perform a dull ballad with Westlife, Matt (if he makes the final) will get a plodder of a duet with the likes of Ronan and whichever of Cheryls girls makes it will get the best song, biggest act to duet with, best slot etc etc etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member

Except Wagner can sing, he's good at opera. They choose to give him pop songs he can't sing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    Except Wagner can sing, he's good at opera. They choose to give him pop songs he can't sing.

Rhydian was good at opera but he was able to perform pop songs as well
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1d don't come over as very nice, also they were blaming him for Aiden's departure where if they had any sense they would be blaming Simon Cowell for saving Katie for a 4th time

If One Dimension had any sense of shame they would be blaming themselves as much as Wagner. Hastily put to gether band because of their looks, cant sing in tune or in time, cant dance and have no appeal to anyone out of their teens. I'd say that was a bit of a novelty act too.

They're beginning to believe their own hype those little boys. I look forward to them imploding after their first album as their egos all become to big to fit in the one room.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,152
    Forum Member
    bridgieboo wrote: »
    Rhydian was good at opera but he was able to perform pop songs as well

Did Rhydian do any fast songs?, didn't he do pop songs but in an operatic style like go west, get this party started etc
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    imagine what the atmosphere on tour will be like :eek:
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I think he is focused on getting 1D to the final but his absolute focus this year is making sure Princess Cheryl wins the show.
    1D will make the final and probably have to perform a dull ballad with Westlife, Matt (if he makes the final) will get a plodder of a duet with the likes of Ronan and whichever of Cheryls girls makes it will get the best song, biggest act to duet with, best slot etc etc etc.

You might be correct. I think tonight will see Cher get 'performance of the night' comments and a standing ovation from all the judges. It is written in the script. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DM has this now http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1331515/X-Factor-2010-Wagner-brawls-Matt-Cardle-council-estate-Cheryl-Cole.html

i expect either no comments about Wagner from Cheryl tonight or snide looks, talk
  • Vicky.Vicky. Posts: 5,948
    Forum Member
    Quick explanation.

Katie is likely to be kicked out this week and they need someone to take over the front pages.

Simon does not want Matt to win. The show needs ongoing publicity. Two birds, one stone.

Clever stuff.

Never before has a post been so spot on :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1d don't come over as very nice, also they were blaming him for Aiden's departure where if they had any sense they would be blaming Simon Cowell for saving Katie for a 4th time

Harry's nice he didn't do anything :o Louis though does have a very annoying mouth on him
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    If One Dimension had any sense of shame they would be blaming themselves as much as Wagner. Hastily put to gether band because of their looks, cant sing in tune or in time, cant dance and have no appeal to anyone out of their teens. I'd say that was a bit of a novelty act too.

They're beginning to believe their own hype those little boys. I look forward to them imploding after their first album as their egos all become to big to fit in the one room.

What rubbish, give me a boyband that wasn't put together and that includes Take That.

I think the people voting for Wagner are really the stupid ones.
    Wagner knows a lot of people have issues with the X Factor and Simon, what does he do, comes up with this idea to become the voice of reason, the people's champion.

He makes a recording of a pretend rant about the show and judges, and then gets it leaked to the tabloid, knowing fully well that there are a lot of dim people out there who would fall for it and vote for him.

Now Wagner has started hitting out at the other contestants and making it out like he is a victim.
    Again he has launched into another rant at the bar of his hotel, where he could be heared by all calling Cheryl names, knowing fully well that she is not very popular at the moment. Offcourse he will get more votes for doing this.

As far I'm concerned the only person playing games here is Wagner and he is doing a good job playing the public.

Rant Over. :D
  • Vicky.Vicky. Posts: 5,948
    Forum Member
    Hmm...to put an end to all these rumors, I believe there should be a big brother style show from the x factor house. Maybe just put it on the net or something, you can watch them day in day out throughout the competition. See if the papers have anything to report on then ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vicky. wrote: »
    Hmm...to put an end to all these rumors, I believe there should be a big brother style show from the x factor house. Maybe just put it on the net or something, you can watch them day in day out throughout the competition. See if the papers have anything to report on then ;)

yessss we could have WHATM X Factor style :D:D