What a vicious bitch Cheryl is

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nodders wrote: »
    What an utterly vapid and pathetic sentiment

Many apologies. Just taking my cue from your good self. Mea culpa.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,446
    Forum Member
    DB5 wrote: »

What has Nodders said that was "vapid and pathetic" on a league with urgh, everyone who hates Cheryl must be jealous because they're not as pretty as her?

Really, I'm intrigued.
  • Options
    AiramAiram Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    I don't really like her but what's wrong with her defending herself?

What's wrong with discussing it with Wagner behind the scenes rather than trying to put him on the spot on a live show watched by millions?
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Airam wrote: »
    What's wrong with discussing it with Wagner behind the scenes rather than trying to put him on the spot on a live show watched by millions?

wagner discussed her in a national paper- hardly discreet himself :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find the idea that an attractive female can't be criticised for anything because her detractors must be SO JEALOUS OMG for being less attractive than her absolutely ridiculous.

Twas just a little quip, dear. Though it seems to have fallen on stony ground. Not entirely unexpectedly, given that the level of this "debate" seems to set its sights no higher than "I 'ate that Cheryl Cole, me, 'cos all she does, like, is go around beating people up in toilets." Yeah, right.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    Airam wrote: »

She did it because she has some sort of power over him. She thought she could make an example out of him- but it backfired.

I wonder if others have looked at her dissing various acts, including the Pussycat Dolls ? I wonder how she would react if Nicole brought up her comments about her group on national television?
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Twas just a little quip, dear. Though it seems to have fallen on stony ground. Not entirely unexpectedly, given that the level of this "debate" seems to set its sights no higher than "I 'ate that Cheryl Cole, me, 'cos all she does, like, is go around beating people up in toilets." Yeah, right.

What exactly are you trying to prove with this pathetic excuse for a comment? All you have done is made yourself look more of an idiot than Cheryl just did. Get a grip. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 271
    Forum Member

You've done it again!
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fussy wrote: »
    Then u should know better......and i am a parent so dont be too sure u r old enuff to be mum.....i was brought up with sum decent mnorales though ;)........YES it is pathetic :rolleyes:....GOODNIGHT

I take it, you mean morals? Is that right? Whats all the FFFFs then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    What exactly are you trying to prove with this pathetic excuse for a comment? All you have done is made yourself look more of an idiot than Cheryl just did. Get a grip. :rolleyes:

Yes, irony is lost on some people, isn't it? And I fear anyone not standing with the mob bating for Cheryl Cole's blood on this thread is going to get flak from those who usually end their posts with a :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nodders wrote: »
    You've done it again!

Funny. That was the intention.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oh, I agree with you on the minority, dear - my personal low point being the poster who called Wagner a "retard".

(no worries though, as you have already applied faultless logic as to why Cheryl Cole detractors feel that way. Oh wait, nevermind, it was a "quip", nice to fall back on that when folk call you out on it) :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, irony is lost on some people, isn't it? And I fear anyone not standing with the mob bating for Cheryl Cole's blood on this thread is going to get flak by those who usually end their posts with a :rolleyes:

Oh please, stop using this 'irony' quip to masquerade the fact that you are supporting this vicious thug of a celebrity who rips into contestants just to protect her own image.
  • Options
    ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    Cheryl owned him LOL. It was so blatantly obvious that he'd said those things about her, she did right by bringing it up, it showed him up not her. He couldn't even admit what he'd said. What a horrible bastard.

Three cheers for Cheryl....Wagner bang out of order
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    Who does that little madam think she is if she had a problem with him she should keep it till later in their time not our time. She is paid to give her opinion on his performance not vent her feelings of a rumor she has heard. Just for the record im not a wagner fan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Oh please, stop using this 'irony' quip to masquerade the fact that you are supporting this vicious thug of a celebrity who rips into contestants just to protect her own image.

Nooo - you're just saying that because you wish you were as pretty as Cheryl is, admit it!

:p
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SabuRaven wrote: »
    If this is what cheryl is really like in real life it might explain why ashley played away from home :rolleyes:

Definitely not a intelligent answer, now is it! So you are now blaming Cheryl for Ashley being a dirty cheat, who not only cheated on her once but many times and is now begging her to go back to him!

Men like Ashley want their cake and eat it. He obviously did not realise how lucky he was and was thick enough to think that he would get away with it! It is Ashley who is the idiot and he deserves everything he gets!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooo - you're just saying that because you wish you were as pretty as Cheryl is, admit it!

:p

You don't know what I look like, but I'm sure if I had £500,000 to waste on plastic surgery and excessive make-up then I would more than give Miss Tweedy a run for her money, I can assure you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Who does that little madam think she is if she had a problem with him she should keep it till later in their time not our time. She is paid to give her opinion on his performance not vent her feelings of a rumor she has heard. Just for the record im not a wagner fan.

I agree and i'm not a Wagner fan either. Surely she could have said something in private instead of on national tv.

I thought she said in her Piers Morgan interview don't believe what you read in the papers.
  • Options
    HaruhiHaruhi Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    I think there's enough stories etc, to show what he's like.

He said The X Factor was a shit show, before he went on it or something like that. He was critisising Cheryl, then tried [and failed] at defending himself.

He actually did pretty well at defending himself, he said "Don't believe everything that you read" - something Cheryl always says when talking about Katie.
    catwoman4 wrote: »
    Wagner is the most obnoxious , repulsive , bully and pervert and he is a joke -he cannot sing .
    Its obvious people are just voting for him so the winner doesn''t get the number one spot again as they did the same against Joe last year.
    Wagner has been rude to everyone in the house, groped singers , almost puched one of the boys from the group and people were so sick of him he had to stay in a hotel for some time - etc etc .
    Good on Cheryl for standing up to this object .
    He repulses me !

Why the hell does he always sing a medley too ?
    Him and Louis should just get a room -well suited as a couple -2 bigheaded idiots together .

That's why we love him
  • Options
    GilashGilash Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Cheryl was out of order tonight and Im starting to rapidly go off her, which I never thought I would be saying. :mad:

The fame has gone to her head. She was vicious tonight,I thought there was no need for her to say that to Wagner, she could have spoke to him backstage. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    bluespot wrote: »
    I agree and i'm not a Wagner fan either. Surely she could have said something in private instead of on national tv.

I thought she said in her Piers Morgan interview don't believe what you read in the papers.
    SPOT ON :D
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haruhi wrote: »
    He actually did pretty well at defending himself, he said "Don't believe everything that you read" - something Cheryl always says when talking about Katie.

Apart from the fact of hesitating :L Then coming out with "oh I didn't know that guy was a journalist" pmsl. Seriously. What a **** he is.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Wagner said he didnt know he was talking to a journalist, I think he did very well defending himself - given he comes from a different generation and culture, I'm inclined to believe he didnt know.
  • Options
    whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apart from the fact of hesitating :L Then coming out with "oh I didn't know that guy was a journalist" pmsl. Seriously. What a **** he is.

Hesitating?! As soon as she said it he said don't believe everything you read in the press, or weren't you paying attention to that bit?