What Will You Be Watching Tonight

Comments

• GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RoseAnne wrote: »
    I absolutely love Alistair Sim. Love anything he's in. Not seen An Inspector Calls in ages, but as you say, good film.

He was a great Actor, loved him in the St Trinian films, and as Scrooge :D
  • RandysbackRandysback Posts: 3,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Certainly won`t be watching anything on channels 1 to 5.. What total mind numbing, brainwashing crap >:(
  • NaturalDancerNaturalDancer Posts: 5,152
    Forum Member
    After correctly answering every question on University Challenge :D:D:D:D:D (sometimes I don't even understand the question, though I did once answer 5 correctly - in one show!) I'm now watching Dalziel and Pascoe on the Drama channel, even though I've missed half an hour, as there's nothing else of interest for me.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 167,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently the U19 Europen Championships on Eurosport (Russia v Germany) but will switch over for Big Brother at 9pm (please don't judge me :o:blush:) then probably listen to music.
  • NaturalDancerNaturalDancer Posts: 5,152
    Forum Member
    Fudd wrote: »
    Currently the U19 Europen Championships on Eurosport (Russia v Germany) but will switch over for Big Brother at 9pm (please don't judge me :o:blush:) then probably listen to music.

Ok then ;-) It's easy to get drawn into programmes like that but I avoid reality shows on principle.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched that program on 5 (+1), about the road workers.
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not Safe For Work - looking forward to this enormously after watching the first two episodes on the Channel 4 player.
  • Alleycat666Alleycat666 Posts: 8,737
    Forum Member
    Usual stuff - Pointless/News/One Show/Emmerdale, then not really sure - see what's on at the time I think
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New Girl and The Mindy Project on E4 and Benefits By The Sea on 5
  • JordyDJordyD Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmerdale :blush:
    Trans-Siberian Adventure
    CNN Today
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmerdale, then Cordon on BBC iPlayer. I might check out True Detective after that on Sky box sets - never watched it before.
  • Mr SirsMr Sirs Posts: 4,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    Just watched a good film on Film 4, An Inspector Calls, with Alastair Sim :D
    RoseAnne wrote: »
    I absolutely love Alistair Sim. Love anything he's in. Not seen An Inspector Calls in ages, but as you say, good film.
    He was a great Actor, loved him in the St Trinian films, and as Scrooge :D

A serious role for him in that film, and a good one it was too.

Onto tonight:-

Usual ITV soaps for 'er indoors, catch up on a few Come Dine With Me episodes then will possibly squeeze in later a recorded (9-10pm) Four Rooms on More4.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Goldbergs (7:30PM, E4) Sick Note Skivers Exposed (Five, 8PM), Nightmare Tenants, Slum Landlords (Five, 9PM), Chicago P.D. on record (5USA, 9PM)

May check out 19-2 (Spike, 10PM) but chances are I'll go with Law & Order: SVU repeat on 5USA at 10PM.
  • mal2poolmal2pool Posts: 5,690
    Forum Member
    Summer TV on the main channels is awful.
    Americas Got Talent series 10 is on trutv c68
    The LInk...recorded from this afternoon
    The Following...kevin bacon
  • RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched a good film on Film 4, An Inspector Calls, with Alastair Sim :D

They're making a remake, apparently. Can't imagine an improvement on the Alistair Sim one - absolutely love his version.
  • lealeedslealeeds Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the last Twilight taped from the weekend just to see the gorgeous Taylor Lautner take his clothes off to change to a werewolf...Grrrrr
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit busier on the box tonight:-

Usual ITV soaps (7-7.30, 8-9pm) then it's Celebrity Masterchef (BBC1 9-10pm) then catch up with a recorded Scotland's Murder Mysteries (STV 9-10pm) and Mock The Week (BBC2 10-10.30pm). TOTP on BBC4 gets a recording through the night (1-1.45am).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    5.00 - 5.15 - Flog It! (BBC1)
    5.15 - 6.00 - Pointless (BBC1)
    6.00 - 7.00 - The Chase (ITV+1)
    7.00 - 8.00 - Channel 4 News (C4)
    8.00 - 8.55 - Cricket On 5: The Ashes (C5)
    8.55 - 9.00 - DIY SOS: The Big Build (BBC1)
    9.00 - 10.00 - Married at First Sight (C4)
    10.00 - 10.30 - BBC News at Ten (BBC1)
    10.30 - 10.40 - BBC Local News (BBC1)
    10.40 - 11.00 - Newsnight (BBC2)
  • farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The BBC News
    TOTP 1980 on bbc4
    Salvage Hunters on Quest
    Grand Designs in The Wild on ch4+1
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ITV soaps as normal for the good lady, (live) watching of Celebrity Masterchef (BBC1 8.30-10pm), catch up with last night's TOTP (BBC4) later.
  • stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just returned to Bonnie Scotland and hit around Strathaven and it is chucking it down so I will be catching up on some telly tonight.

I definately be watching

The Interceptor - recorded

but will update later when I fully know what I am watching
  • ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 42,035
    Forum Member
    stv viewer wrote: »
    Just returned to Bonnie Scotland and hit around Strathaven and it is chucking it down so I will be catching up on some telly tonight.

I definately be watching

The Interceptor - recorded

but will update later when I fully know what I am watching

Thanks, I won't be able to relax until I know...

:)
  • derek500derek500 Posts: 24,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully the golf if they start playing.

If not, catching up on three of the following:-

Jordskott, Humans, True Detective, Banshee, Wayward Pines, Ray Donovan or The Legacy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very quiet this weekend - only 1 programme (recording) and that's Dragon's Den, Sunday night 8-9pm BBC2. Zero on tonight, so will catch up with a few Come Dine With Me episodes. Same again later on tomorrow (Sunday) evening.
  • jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    I will be watching the last part of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. I do like a bit of Harry Potter on a saturday night.

Seen it all before and got the box set but hey ho.