Options

Cher's Incredible Antics At X Factor Friday Rehearsals

ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
Forum Member
✭✭
Mirror will be revealing all according to reporter on Twitter and it involves Cheryl Cole too. This must have been what Sinitta was on about earlier on Twitter.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johnnyto wrote: »
    What is it?

Reporter wouldnt say but teased it a lot. Sinitta did state on her twitter there were tears and tantrums today. Guess we will soon find out. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could this be the nail in Cher's coffin?
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really dramatic stuff : Cher completely messed up her first rehearsal this morning,stopped singing midway through her songs and was screaming at production staff "I have nothing left to give!".

Cheryl brought her off to lunch to try and calm her down.When they returned for the second rehearsal,it was more of the same...Cher stopping in the middle of the songs and screaming at everyone.As she was leaving the stage,she shoved a female camerawoman out of the way saying "Get out of my face".

All of this was witnessed by her mentor........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Really dramatic stuff : Cher completely messed up her first rehearsal this morning,stopped singing midway through her songs and was screaming at production staff "I have nothing left to give!".

Cheryl brought her off to lunch to try and calm her down.When they returned for the second rehearsal,it was more of the same...Cher stopping in the middle of the songs and screaming at everyone.As she was leaving the stage,she shoved a female camerawoman out of the way saying "Get out of my face".

Oh dear. And people want this creature to win? I'd rather Katie won. Can you imagine what she would be like later down the line; Julius Caesar was nothing compared to "Cher"nobyl.
  • Options
    Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member

Where did you hear this?
  • Options
    rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    Show me the receipts, then we'll talk.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member

Is this true or are you speculating what the tabloids might report? :o:)
  • Options
    lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And i bet still tomorow she will still be hyping up her little spoilt brat bet even more so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Johnnyto wrote: »
    Oh dear. And people want this creature to win? I'd rather Katie won. Can you imagine what she would be like later down the line; Julius Caesar was nothing compared to "Cher"nobyl.

And this is a singer who Cheryl claims is "my cup of tea with two sugars" (and she has witnessed Cher's tantrums before).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ... As she was leaving the stage,she shoved a female camerawoman out of the way saying "Get out of my face".

... whose mind immediately flashed back to 2003 and her own charge of racially aggravated assault. "She really is my cup of tea, and with three sugars", said a tearful Cheryl.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this true or are you speculating what the tabloids might report? :o:)

This is from another source....no doubt The Mirror will have even more details :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl has not helped matters by pandering to her and bigging her up at the expense of her other acts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash's Man wrote: »
    Where did you hear this?

Being reported by 3am.co.uk.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cher Must Go!!!
    Back to the village of the damned!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rombod wrote: »
    Show me the receipts, then we'll talk.
    receipts:confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    This is from another source....no doubt The Mirror will have even more details :)

Alrite, thank you! :)

Personally, sounds like bull to me but i think Cher's performances tomorrow, well actually tonight, will be interesting because if you **** up both your songs at rehersals the day before, that would suggest to me that the performances wouldn't be too good.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/tv/2010/12/04/cher-lloyd-flips-out-twice-on-eve-of-x-factor-semi-finals-115875-22760244/
    The two flashpoints forced her to abandon her other act Rebecca – who plans to perform dance song Show Me Love and classic Amazing Grace – and focus on trying to calm down Cher.
    Poor Rebecca. :(
  • Options
    rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    lady*tara wrote: »
    receipts:confused::confused::confused:

Proof.
  • Options
    pixiepiepixiepie Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brian Friedman seemed really peeved earlier.
    Definately was drama of some sorts during the day.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,950
    Forum Member
    I never thought I'd say this but I miss Katie :cry:
  • Options
    RupertPupkinRupertPupkin Posts: 1,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha, this is great: I hope she has a breakdown and winds up in a home for mad travelling folk, only with a twist. Yes, it would actually be a travelling home so that each time the nurse pulled the screens you'd be in a different town or village. Romani Mads on tour!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IF this is true she realy should be thrown out.
  • Options
    ladygardenerladygardener Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Try this.

www.3am.co.uk
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rombod wrote: »
    Proof.
    I dont think you would believe it even with proof.