Options

what CAN we make of this.

Comments

• Options
    AllegraAllegra Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    It's all very obvious why they have taken it to twitter. I'm surprised you can't see it. I never said anything about CP being 'innocent in all this' All what btw? I'm talking about them tweeting for everyone to read, when they don't even like each other. And the last time NP tweeted was a hit at PA & CP.

As much as I don't like Claire Powell, I think it's pretty obvious Jordan tweeted that so as to make sure everyone knew about it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    When was the last time she went with Claire Powell for a girls night out or even spoke to her. :)

HUH why should she..... Do you go out with people you don't like?

heres the real dealio people KP and NH and CP and PA etc tweet its their PERSONAL account its us who read it and read into things.

If KP wanted to tweet "WOAH my dog took the biggest dump" she could do... or "Oh S**** Just had the idiot from the bank on the phone what a fool"

Thing is im sure we all daily send messages to our friends on twitter so why are we making an OMG moment about 3 people meeting up for some lunch. We don't know what was discussed because we weren't there they could have discussed the dog popping Princess saying something funny... Or just because KP had to leave CAN so quickly she didn't get the chance to say goodbye maybe?
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 54,990
    Forum Member
    Geneve wrote: »
    HUH why should she..... Do you go out with people you don't like?

heres the real dealio people KP and NH and CP and PA etc tweet its their PERSONAL account its us who read it and read into things.

If KP wanted to tweet "WOAH my dog took the biggest dump" she could do... or "Oh S**** Just had the idiot from the bank on the phone what a fool"

Thing is im sure we all daily send messages to our friends on twitter so why are we making an OMG moment about 3 people meeting up for some lunch. We don't know what was discussed because we weren't there they could have discussed the dog popping Princess saying something funny... Or just because KP had to leave CAN so quickly she didn't get the chance to say goodbye maybe?

In answer to your fist question ...she married Alex.....next. :)

Clearly you missed the previous massage about 'work collegues'.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i actually can see both sides of the coin here-but if i'm honest-these celebs are all as bad as each other using twitter to boast/annoy/get one back at other people,:rolleyes:
    yeah i think Nicola's tweet was to p** off CP but i also think CP's re tweets and tweets that have hidden meanings are just the same-celebrities know that their public are reading into all their tweets so its the only way they can "have a pop" at an ex/friend/business partner without the lawyers been dragged in-leave them to it i think!:eek:;)
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    i actually can see both sides of the coin here-but if i'm honest-these celebs are all as bad as each other using twitter to boast/annoy/get one back at other people,:rolleyes:
    yeah i think Nicola's tweet was to p** off CP but i also think CP's re tweets and tweets that have hidden meanings are just the same-celebrities know that their public are reading into all their tweets so its the only way they can "have a pop" at an ex/friend/business partner without the lawyers been dragged in-leave them to it i think!:eek:;)

i totally agree with you. CP had tweeted stuff, seems the notebook sayings are a regular retweet. They are all at it....but two wrongs dont make a right. They just cant resist doing it, they know people are watching. I do wonder why Nicola has taken so long to start up twitter whilst the others were at it ages ago.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure where to post this but seeing as it is CAN related. It has been reported that CAN's other client Harry from TOWIE is also quitting to pursue a next chapter episode. Not sure that he and Amy are big enough celebs to warrant a series. I think it is personally a bad move.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Not sure where to post this but seeing as it is CAN related. It has been reported that CAN's other client Harry from TOWIE is also quitting to pursue a next chapter episode. Not sure that he and Amy are big enough celebs to warrant a series. I think it is personally a bad move.

maybe CAN should do their own TOWIE version, put all the CAN stable together, after all they cross promote each other, The show can concentrate on Claire as she arranges stuff for her client to flog.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    maybe CAN should do their own TOWIE version, put all the CAN stable together, after all they cross promote each other, The show can concentrate on Claire as she arranges stuff for her client to flog.

Harry Derbidge leaves Kings Club in London with former TOWIE co-star Amy Childs (Picture: BIGPICTURESPHOTO.COM)

The Essex socialite said that he would like to branch out in his career - much like former The Only Way Is Essex star Amy Childs, who quit the ITV2 series to appear on Celebrity Big Brother.

Derbidge told the Daily Star: 'I want a reality TV show called What Harry Did Next.

'Going solo from The Only Way Is Essex is definitely something I'd consider.'

He added of his recently departed partner in crime: 'I miss Amy on the show, we are besties.

'I think it could really affect the new series because people love her and her personality.

'Most of the people watched the first series of The Only Way Is Essex to see Amy.'

Rumours have been circulating recently that Childs has landed her own reality show, which Derbidge is expected to star in.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/876492-harry-derbidge-i-want-to-quit-towie-for-what-harry-did-next#ixzz1YuEXhgp9

BIB looks like you are right. So predictable.:yawn:
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Are you saying I have an unhealthy investment in these people? And that you don't? I wonder what rationale you used to come to that conclusion?
    As for the BIB, I'm going by NH's attitude etc on the various reality shows to KP rather than being privvy to their thoughts. Very rational infact.

Aww, Mutts, don't you get it yet??
    It's unhealthy only if you don't agree ;);), it's entertainment if you do ;)

You may only read between the lines if you agree and you can not if you don't.
    You know, whats good for the goose is not good for the gander :D

I think it's clear the intent of that tweet, but I don't think it was orchestrated by K.P.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlackSheep_Mgt Black Sheep
    Fantastic lunch with the handsome @TheNevCan and gorgeous @NicolaAtCan. On us next time x
  • Options
    Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    So KPs being her usual spiteful self and twittering stuff she knows will annoy or goad or bug PA/CP, nothing new there then...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic lunch with the handsome @TheNevCan and gorgeous @NicolaAtCan. On us next time x

She's still trying to keep this going despite everyone knowing it's her...:)
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D I saw that goldi. The NevCan handsome and Nicola gorgeous............yeah, dream on , somebody's taking the p*ss
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    :D I saw that goldi. The NevCan handsome and Nicola gorgeous............yeah, dream on , somebody's taking the p*ss

Didn't she call her an ugly lessie after she split with PA. Now they are the best of pals ;)
  • Options
    pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KATIE - With apologies to all, Katie has had to clear her work diary on doctor’s orders. Katie has been working very hard on a number of...

...projects as well as having to deal with legal issues surrounding a malicious campaign against her. A cold has developed into something...

...slightly more and she needs to rest up. We anticipate Kate being back working next week xxx

I wonder what the malicious campaign is all about? it seems something might be a foot behind the scenes.
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she is being drawn into the KM investigations that will be going on behind the scenes. Let's face it,a lot of us initially thought it was her and some of us still believe she is on the periphery (or closer) of it all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KATIE - With apologies to all, Katie has had to clear her work diary on doctor’s orders. Katie has been working very hard on a number of...

...projects as well as having to deal with legal issues surrounding a malicious campaign against her. A cold has developed into something...

...slightly more and she needs to rest up. We anticipate Kate being back working next week xxx

I wonder what the malicious campaign is all about? it seems something might be a foot behind the scenes.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out who they are aiming these tweets at. I think the CAN fall out is a lot more interesting than any show they are spewing out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tara27 wrote: »
    Maybe she is being drawn into the KM investigations that will be going on behind the scenes. Let's face it,a lot of us initially thought it was her and some of us still believe she is on the periphery (or closer) of it all.

If you slip into Twitter, you will find that three names have been raised making up the character that is KMadd, the person named in your above remark is said to be 25% of that character
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cynicalgal wrote: »
    If you slip into Twitter, you will find that three names have been raised making up the character that is KMadd, the person named in your above remark is said to be 25% of that character

3 names? Wouldn't that make her 33.33% of the character, rather than 25%?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    3 names? Wouldn't that make her 33.33% of the character, rather than 25%?

Sent you PM
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It doesn't take a genius to figure out who they are aiming these tweets at. I think the CAN fall out is a lot more interesting than any show they are spewing out.

i think you're right. I bet its all gagged:mad::o if there was a fly-on-the-wall independant docu about CAN i bet it would get great viewing figures
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think you're right. I bet its all gagged:mad::o if there was a fly-on-the-wall independant docu about CAN i bet it would get great viewing figures

Now that I would watch. :D:D:D
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sent you PM

Gotcha. :)

It wuld be fun but I suspect they're just too low-grade/tabloid to attract that sort of attention or interest. I do think all this heavily laden innuendo is really tiresome-bordering-on-desperate though, as if they already know it's the only way they can generate interest...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Gotcha. :)

It wuld be fun but I suspect they're just too low-grade/tabloid to attract that sort of attention or interest. I do think all this heavily laden innuendo is really tiresome-bordering-on-desperate though, as if they already know it's the only way they can generate interest...

Yes it is a bit on a par with she knows the reason our marriage failed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Names have been mentioned yes in the kmad saga as to who could be behind it and even now there are a lot of players on twitter regarding this whole thing. Even i sometimes get confused with it and I've followed from the beginning :D I hope we find out but i very much doubt we will as to who was really behind the kmad ID. bound to be one big cover up. the damage has already been done now and some will believe it.