100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    My vote goes to Pretty Woman. There are so many reports about her being a horrible human being, that I sort of hope it's her. And now I feel bad and guilty for saying that. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be very surprised if it's the Roasties. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's either of the other two couples mentioned, particularly the supposedly pretty woman.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,194
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This B- celebrity and former failed reality judge has always trashed her former co-worker. Now, when the celebrity heard that her former co-worker was spending several night a week with a certain ginger haired Prince she can't stop trying to text and call and be BFF with her former co-worker. The celebrity even gave an interview where she says they used to be like sisters. The aggrieved co-worker said, "True, if this was Cinderella and she was the evil step-sister."
    Forum Member
    ^^^^ Tweedy? Who would be the aggrieved though?
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

I guess if she is described as "failed" then it must be an American site (but would they rate her b-) and surely she is a "singer"?

However if going with that guess then I would assume the trash talker would be the judge who went from host to replacement on the series the original "failed" on.
  • incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Irish one?

(ETA: In response to dee123 asking who would be the aggreived one)
    Forum Member
    gilesb wrote: »
    I guess if she is described as "failed" then it must be an American site (but would they rate her b-) and surely she is a "singer"?

However if going with that guess then I would assume the trash talker would be the judge who went from host to replacement on the series the original "failed" on.

She's the only one i thought of. She got sent over there & then got given the boot. So from a U.S point of view i guess she is.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is the aggrieved one Ms Shirt Slinger, girlfriend of F1 driver and former lead singer of a girl group, Don't Cha think?
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    incy wincy wrote: »
    The Irish one?

She was my first thought too, but it could be the Boomerang if not her.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    incy wincy wrote: »
    The Irish one?

There was a story before the reunion about the celeb calling the Irish one 'like a sister' but would the Irish one really hang out with the ginger haired Prince so often?!

:confused:
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    There was a story before the reunion about the celeb calling the Irish one 'like a sister' but would the Irish one really hang out with the ginger haired Prince so often?!

That was the bit that stopped me being sure it was the Irish one, I don't know if she has any Royal connections :confused:
  • gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »

Who is the irish one?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »

Since when? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since when? :D

Hence the speech marks around singer :D
  • kate53kate53 Posts: 1,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

This B- celebrity and former failed reality judge has always trashed her former co-worker. Now, when the celebrity heard that her former co-worker was spending several night a week with a certain ginger haired Prince she can't stop trying to text and call and be BFF with her former co-worker. The celebrity even gave an interview where she says they used to be like sisters. The aggrieved co-worker said, "True, if this was Cinderella and she was the evil step-sister."

I think its its the 2 Pussycat Dolls - The X-Factor Judge and the runner up in IACGMOOH
  • BatmanLaBatmanBatmanLaBatman Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The person some of you seem to think it is was at an awards ceremony last night. What awkward situation could arise there?

At an awards ceremony with Miss A as his +1 but Miss B was also there because of who she works for. :o
  • BatmanLaBatmanBatmanLaBatman Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

Geordie Chocolate Eyes and Londonderry Long Legs?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kate53 wrote: »
    I think its its the 2 Pussycat Dolls - The X-Factor Judge and the runner up in IACGMOOH

I think that makes much more sense. I suppose the blind doesn't actually mention that they were working on a reality show together.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

I'd guess the two catty dolls.
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But ms poison has never said anything bad about the others, it's the others who have been catty about her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    loveloveX wrote: »
    But ms poison has never said anything bad about the others, it's the others who have been catty about her

^This. It's why I no longer even care to read blind items by CDAN. He has admitted some are the product of his imagination and we know he's not the "dialed-in entertainment lawyer" he posed as but works on only wills and probate, I'll bet not for any celebrities either.

To me he has no credibility.
    Forum Member
    From The Village Voice:

What bizarre icon once called a famous mail-order company to finish his last-minute Christmas shopping, and when the clerk quipped "We'll beam those right out."
    He complained to a manager and had the clerk beamed right out of there. (i.e. He got the guy fired.)
    Forum Member
    From The Village Voice:

What bizarre icon once called a famous mail-order company to finish his last-minute Christmas shopping, and when the clerk quipped "We'll beam those right out."
    He complained to a manager and had the clerk beamed right out of there. (i.e. He got the guy fired.)

:mad: Kirk is a douche.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    From The Village Voice:

Aww, that's harsh!
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This Hunger Games B list actor who everyone has been told is in a serious relationship got a 19 year old local teen pregnant while he was shooting in North Carolina. She is due in late Spring. You just know our actor is going to want a paternity test, if only to keep his girlfriend mollified. So far she has not broken up with him over it because he says he never slept with the teen. She and her friends say otherwise.
This discussion has been closed.