Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The tweet was very misleading. It gave the impression Pete was filmed IN the cemetery (on camera) He was not in the cemetery.

I know you don't watch the shows Betty. If you watched this episode, you would know what I mean.

Fair point Jimmy..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    In Jimmy's defence, Betty, the impression the tweet gives is that Pete was filmed physically inside the cemetery visiting Andrew's grave whereas he's filmed talking in his car on the way and then there were artistic shots of trees and ethereal music. So Ian may get off on a technicality but I understand Jimmy's point.

I got the impression from Ians tweet Peter was filmed outside cemetery in car but can understand jimmys point as well.it goes back to what people say ..it's how each person interprets the tweet. .Some may of got the wrong impression at the time
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    You were doing a great job yourself Jimmy just wanted to back you up :)
    Fair point Jimmy..

I was a little annoyed at the time as a few people (on another forum) read that tweet and took it that Pete was actually filmed (on camera) in the cemetery. I saw the episode, and it didn't ring true to me.

Right, back to semi-lurking now/. :o:)
  • ian hylandian hyland Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    I got the impression from Ians tweet Peter was filmed outside cemetery in car but can understand jimmys point as well.it goes back to what people say ..it's how each person interprets the tweet. .Some may of got the wrong impression at the time

This is getting painful, so I will try to explain. My point, as clearly signposted by the hashtag, was that the entire visit should have been private.
    The fact that we didn't see the actual tomb is neither here nor there, although I am starting to worry that some of Pete's more ghoulish fans are a little angry at being cheated out of this mawkish money shot.
    Feel free to accuse me of making things up though. Just have actual proof next time, not merely your own inferences.
    Unless of course you are Sherlock Holmes. In which case, stick Dr Watson on. It's been ages since we had a chat.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you? From this?
    Ian Hyland ‏@HylandIan
    On ITV2 a tearful Peter Andre has just been to visit his dead brother in the cemetery. On camera. #loveshisprivacy

Where does it mention car? Or outside?

Jimmy you don't look stupid at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ian hyland wrote: »
    This is getting painful, so I will try to explain. My point, as clearly signposted by the hashtag, was that the entire visit should have been private.
    The fact that we didn't see the actual tomb is neither here nor there, although I am starting to worry that some of Pete's more ghoulish fans are a little angry at being cheated out of this mawkish money shot.
    Feel free to accuse me of making things up though. Just have actual proof next time, not merely your own inferences.
    Unless of course you are Sherlock Holmes. In which case, stick Dr Watson on. It's been ages since we had a chat.

Could you back this up with some proof of what gave you that impression?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Bad Ian. Picking on DOTY in his private moments.

Nothing to add here other than PA gave up the right to a fair hearing a long time ago. He and his fans need to be able to roll with the inevitable punches that are an inherent part of exposing every aspect of your life on a trashy RTV prog.
    Forum Member
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Could you back this up with some proof of what gave you that impression?
    Lovely stuff :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely stuff :D

Well you don't want to make yourself look silly do you?;)
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To be honest Ian I don't understand the 'suffering sells' argument and would have preferred for Pete to take a few months break to grieve in privacy. But words are the tools of your trade so I'm sure you realised exactly how your tweet would be interpreted so why make it appear worse than it was?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Times are hard for the PA fans, they need to pick up on any little misinterpretation in an attempt to defend and distract away from the fact that he uses his brothers death to keep viewing figures going :mad:
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

Welcome to Peter Andre thread DS forum!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Let's just agree to disagree. Standards and facts are obviously not your priority. You carry on critiquing your version of events as you see them - just don not be surprised if you're questioned from time to time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Oh give it up, she hasn't even got a TV job!:rolleyes:

You really think a millionairess needs any job :confused: isnt that exactly what bugs PA the most, the fact that while he has to pay/beg for everything, all she has to do is walk down the street and.... kerching :D
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Times are hard for the PA fans, they need to pick up on any little misinterpretation in an attempt to defend and distract away from the fact that he uses his brothers death to keep viewing figures going :mad:

That's how ITV2 promote his show also:-

"Pete’s up early getting the kids ready for school, and after the school-run, decides to visit his brother’s grave. It’s a sad moment and Andrew's death is still very raw for Pete"

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep2week15/peter-andre-my-life
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You really think a millionairess needs any job :confused: isnt that exactly what bugs PA the most, the fact that while he has to pay/beg for everything, all she has to do is walk down the street and.... kerching :D

She needs a high profile job to be used as a coat-tail don't you think? Or is PA riding on the success of KP Equestrian, what with it having 60-80% of the equestrian market.:D:D:D:eek::D:D:D
    Kerching!
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Bad Ian. Picking on DOTY in his private moments.

Nothing to add here other than PA gave up the right to a fair hearing a long time ago. He and his fans need to be able to roll with the inevitable punches that are an inherent part of exposing every aspect of your life on a trashy RTV prog.

Ha. DOTY?
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member

Somehow I dont think Pete has any money worries, the cars and the houses point to that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha. DOTY?

Dad Of The Year ..= DOTY
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a lot of posts have been wiped.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Somehow I dont think Pete has any money worries, the cars and the houses point to that.

Kerry Katona has a huge house and expensive cars and she hasn't got the proverbial pot to p*ss in.

Not saying he's not got money in the bank but having big expensive things isn't necessarily proof of being minted.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dad Of The Year ..= DOTY

Shame on you BB - he's the one and only DOUBLE DOTY.
    Those mayonnaise lids don't earn themselves you know.
    Forum Member
    Dad Of The Year ..= DOTY

Dad was my second guess.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame on you BB - he's the one and only DOUBLE DOTY.
    Those mayonnaise lids don't earn themselves you know.

:o:o my deepest apologies Azura .. How could I undersell his DOUBLE acheievement like that ..bad Betty
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dad was my second guess.

Does your first guess end in head?
This discussion has been closed.